No I don't think she will.

heyheyheynow
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Do you think she will have a baby?

Post by heyheyheynow »

Could just be an angle thing, but bump here?

softkick
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: Do you think she will have a baby?

Post by softkick »

heyheyheynow wrote:Could just be an angle thing, but bump here?

her tee should say

Blueberry_cake
Wallflower
Wallflower

She's pregnant!

Post by Blueberry_cake »

She said in her video that she's 13 1/2 weeks. I'm excited for her!

Shneck Ache
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re: She's pregnant!

Post by Shneck Ache »

Of all the gurus I watch, Tiffany is the only one who I think will be an absolutely awesome mom. I'm really happy for her and Brad.
I'm the poster formerly known as BigFatRoses

BriningLikeDon
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BriningLikeDon »

I'm really happy for her. I was pretty surprised to see the announcement today. I just found out that I'm preggo after 10 months of trying. Sounds like it has taken them awhile due to her cycle issues. I am actually interested in watching her Vlogs.
Formerly ORgirl89

Chalky
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Chalky »

BriningLikeDon wrote:I'm really happy for her. I was pretty surprised to see the announcement today. I just found out that I'm preggo after 10 months of trying. Sounds like it has taken them awhile due to her cycle issues. I am actually interested in watching her Vlogs.
Congratulations to you!

courtesanlife
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by courtesanlife »

Good for her! :tu:

Post by Guest »

I am so pleased for her as well! Hoping to expand my own family in the near future.:) Interesting what she said about irregular cycles and ovulation. I've studied anatomy and physiology extensively, and I have never heard that one often won't ovulate when their periods are irregular. The 28-day cycle is a pretty generic chart, as well, 'normal' cycles can be slightly shorter or longer than the standard 28. Wonder why her OB/GYN felt this way. Doesn't matter.:) It is really exciting.

byebyebye1

Post by byebyebye1 »

Is she having a boy? Looked like little boy shoes in her insta photo

Enoughisenough
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Enoughisenough »

As much as we may trash Tiffany I literally said "YAY" and clapped out loud. I think she'll be an awesome mom! Congrats to her and Brad!

OldEnough2KnowBetter
Talker
Talker

Post by OldEnough2KnowBetter »

Did she seriously post a 30 minute video to announce she's knocked up? Increased views and video topics that don't involve a "natural" makeup look or a long-wearing foundation routine? Well done, Tiff. Way to kill two birds with one stone.

I'm unsubscribing. It was a good 4 years while it lasted.

PrncssProtnPowdr
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by PrncssProtnPowdr »

I don't know why, but out of every guru that I have ever watched I am the most excited about this pregnancy. I am really looking forward to her vlogs.

LispyLikeJen
Learner
Learner

Post by LispyLikeJen »

BriningLikeDon wrote:I'm really happy for her. I was pretty surprised to see the announcement today. I just found out that I'm preggo after 10 months of trying. Sounds like it has taken them awhile due to her cycle issues. I am actually interested in watching her Vlogs.
Woo hoo! Congratulations :fit2:

I agree with all of you, I think Tiffany will make a great mom. I'm so happy for her and Brad, I think they'll make great parents! I can't wait to watch her vlogs :)

MelliBelli09
Informer
Informer

Post by MelliBelli09 »

Tiffany is one of my favorites tbh and I am genuinely happy for her. She's changed a lot in the past year and I think she's become the YouTube personality that I first started watching four years ago. Yay for her!!!

Ashleeek
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Ashleeek »

OldEnough2KnowBetter wrote:Did she seriously post a 30 minute video to announce she's knocked up? Increased views and video topics that don't involve a "natural" makeup look or a long-wearing foundation routine? Well done, Tiff. Way to kill two birds with one stone.

I'm unsubscribing. It was a good 4 years while it lasted.
Just let her be happy. This is exciting, life changing news. Not to mention, she said multiple times she completely understands if you don't want to watch the video.

skinnylatte
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by skinnylatte »

byebyebye1 wrote:Is she having a boy? Looked like little boy shoes in her insta photo

Maybe. Could just be a gender neutral colour for whatever she has.

FlowerPowerXXX
Lurker
Lurker

Post by FlowerPowerXXX »

I am super excited for her, especially as there just recently has been that stupid debate under one of her Instagram pictures about if she wants to have children soon and the question came up if she maybe is having problems conceiving. So basically someone nailed it on the point. So glad for her that it finally worked out.

Regarding the cycles: 28 days is a normal "on the pill" cycle, however she also said that hers sometimes took up to 40-45 days and that she was going back and forth between shorter and longer cycles.

We are getting married in August 2015 and I will be 32 1/2 by then so I would like to start trying shortly after as well after 16 years on the pill and hearing about her problems (and I think she's younger than me) makes me worried and is exactly the reason why I would like to start trying sooner than later.

Looking forward to the baby videos alonside the beauty ones and I actually watched all of the 30 minutes. It was not only an announcement video but instead of prefilming secret videos she just did one longer one, which covered the last 13.5 weeks - fair enough I gotta say. Even though I think I would have prefered prefilmed ones but anyhoooow.

JustALittleGossip
Debater
Debater

Post by JustALittleGossip »

Does anyone else remember she did a ootd and multiple comments were saying she looked prego? I remember reading those comments and having no clue what they were seeing that triggered so many comments but turns out she was.

al218
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by al218 »

I watched 2 minutes then logged out. I don't care about babies. Just lipstick. Can't wait to read your comments on that.

Return to “MakeupbyTiffanyD”