Tiffany Random Discussions

softkick
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: My theory on Tiffany

Post by softkick »

I'm going to say it AGAIN. 2 weeks of posting overpriced clothing ideas you clearly got from someone else DOESN'T MAKE YOU A FASHION BLOGGER. SHE A CARBON COPY OF EVERYONE ELSE. Thecurrentcustom for all the brands, makeupbycamilia for the way she's been handling instagram and now her blog.

She need a therapist. The therapistic said if you spent must of your adult life trying to make yourself into a doll that's plastic and empty which is not something HEALTHY to do. Youre going to loose it all.

The girl that walked around with her LV said she wants people to look at her with envy pretty much.

REMINDS YOU OF SOMEONE?

She's a show-off nothing humble and pure about it.

She showing off clothing she got with the money her SUBSCRIBERS made easy for her to get to TO GET MORE and the IDEAS she COPIED!

softkick
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by softkick »

In a materialistic society, showing off one's wealth is seen by some people as a way to increase their prestige in the eyes of others.

Wealth shouldnt have to be displayed in "unnecessary spending." Unfortunately, most Americans admire people who have a great deal of wealth. Which is the reason a lot of Americans don't properly know how to budget.

When the rich people put Italian marble on the walls of their bathrooms, the middle-class started applying ceramic tiles.

Don't think Tiffany's 'ceramic tiles' make her richer than you. She lives in North Ga where the cost of living is cheap. Everyone around her might make the same, but have to work for it not exploit for it to provide for a child at 28 and still seating pretty. This women is just self absorbed. We get it tiffany. you wasn't popular, but calm down with being such a showoff.

over-it425
Learner
Learner

Post by over-it425 »

kittymeow wrote:She is has a BEAUTY and FASHION channel on youtube -what do you expect her to be posting pictures of? Her subscribers subscribe to her because they are interested in her beauty tips and fashion, so it makes perfect sense why she would instagram photos of beauty and fashion products -it is what her subscribers WANT and EXPECT to get.

I can't believe how shallow and simple minded some of you girls can be, it is truly astonishing. If anything I can see these gurus being criticized for their skills they bring, but honestly attacking them because they have an attractive sibling?

Come on
I really think you belong in her rave section, if she even has one...

Can't someone be beautiful and fashionable without LV, House of Harlow, Henri Bendel, ect? They are not mutually exclusive, and she has become such a snotty label whore. Her style is nothing special, it consists of buying a bunch of expensive shit and throwing it all together and making an outfit, anyone can do that.

whoa

Post by whoa »

I honestly don't think that she sees it as bragging at all. To her she is just showin you what she is wearing and buying without realizing how it makes her look. In her mind it makes her look like this sophisticated housewife, but in reality many see it as a snobby lazy housewife.
I would rather see her name brand items then the millions of F21 and H&M things that every other guru shows off. Maybe it is my age but F21 and H&M got wore out long ago but people are still pimping out the cheap crap.

over-it425
Learner
Learner

Post by over-it425 »

whoa wrote:I honestly don't think that she sees it as bragging at all. To her she is just showin you what she is wearing and buying without realizing how it makes her look. In her mind it makes her look like this sophisticated housewife, but in reality many see it as a snobby lazy housewife.
I would rather see her name brand items then the millions of F21 and H&M things that every other guru shows off. Maybe it is my age but F21 and H&M got wore out long ago but people are still pimping out the cheap crap.
You make a good point, but I totally think she's bragging 85% of the time. There are fashionable places to shop besides F21 and H&M. There is a common ground between cheap garbage, and paying $200 for a shirt.

I have a perfect example,using this pic that she posted on Instagram today... I think that she TOTALLY placed her glasses like that to show that they're Chanel, she is such a snotty label whore like that. It's fake crap like this that makes me just completely despise her as a human being, it's so staged and phony.

Meow
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Meow »

over-it425 wrote: I have a perfect example,using this pic that she posted on Instagram today... I think that she TOTALLY placed her glasses like that to show that they're Chanel, she is such a snotty label whore like that. It's fake crap like this that makes me just completely despise her as a human being, it's so staged and phony.
yep - agreed. this is what has been irritating me about her lately. if you want to show off your items, just own it and make them the forefront of the picture. instead of strategically placing your purse into a shot of your shoes, just put them both in the picture and label it "my shoes and purse of the day" or whatever. if you want to show your lotion as well as your chanel glasses, just show both. it seems so forced when she's trying to show off one item, but one of her other high end items just happens to be in the background.

with that said, the overall point of this thread is disgusting. Tiffany has many attractive features and the comparisons to her sister are just dumb.

Regina Phalange
Informer
Informer

Post by Regina Phalange »

Lol I thought same thing when I saw that pic with the glasses! So convenient.

waterbottle
Informer
Informer

Post by waterbottle »

Dude, posting outfits just in October of this year doesn't make it a beauty blog.
No, but posting makeup turorials, beuaty product reviews etc does.

MrsGrimes
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by MrsGrimes »

She does product placement ALL of the time in her photos especially with her LV bag. But she's been called out on it a lot lately on instagram because everyone is so sick of seeing that bag. I agree with others, if you want to show off your stuff, own up to it. Don't strategically place it in the background all innocent like and expect people not to notice.

kdc0231
Learner
Learner

Post by kdc0231 »

ashlibrooke83 wrote:She does product placement ALL of the time in her photos especially with her LV bag. But she's been called out on it a lot lately on instagram because everyone is so sick of seeing that bag. I agree with others, if you want to show off your stuff, own up to it. Don't strategically place it in the background all innocent like and expect people not to notice.
Yeah, she thinks she's being subtle. Everyone can see through her narcissism-it's sad really

softkick
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by softkick »

Don't think for a second nothing is place or shown in her picture not for show. she wants to make sure you see her wealth.

Fabulous Chronicles
Learner
Learner

Post by Fabulous Chronicles »

On a separate note, I have been using Korres shower gel and body lotion for quite a few years and they feel gorgeous :)

lenny204
Debater
Debater

Post by lenny204 »

To think all these years I've wasted my life on trying to get my bachelors degree when all the money was in YouTube videos. Moral of the story " if you quite your job, drop out of school and tape yourself you can live like the JoNEs ". ( FYI the movie keeping up with the jones was pretty good)

softkick
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Country Hill Billy

Post by softkick »

[youtube][/youtube]

Could Tiffany be ashamed?

That's her sister promoting sigma beauty.

lenny204
Debater
Debater

Re: Country Hill Billy

Post by lenny204 »

What's her name?

mimi
Talker
Talker

Post by mimi »

i watch her and like her makeup application. shes good at that and explaining it, always was. her eyes are beautiful to watch. what i dont like is the emphasis she puts on trying to get a deal. its kinda weird and makes me feel like she has a disdain in her. like she gets off on getting more and paying less, other than saving money.

H8trAide
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by H8trAide »

That video has to be old. Her sister is BeautytipsbyCrissy on YouTube and she had short blonde hair now. I wonder if her sister was more into Sigma and she copied her?
Keeping it real 24 hours a day 7 days a week!!

Angie V
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Angie V »

Wait... why would she be ashamed? What's wrong with this?
imma ball til the day i fall

carolinedb
Learner
Learner

Post by carolinedb »

If this is seriously "country hill billy" to you, then NEVER come to the South. Ever.

MMMM
Talker
Talker

Post by MMMM »

my theory is her sister worked / works with Sigma and got Tiffany under the brand too..

Return to “MakeupbyTiffanyD”