clothesencounters

LemonandLime
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: clothesencounters

Post by LemonandLime »

Tbh, most people smoke weed. Chances are, if you smoke cigarettes, you also smoke weed from time to time. Probable over half the people I know do it. So I won't judge her or that. What I will judge her for is the horrible brassiness of her hair :? :? :?

LemonandLime
Informer
Informer

Post by LemonandLime »

^^ Sorry for the double post, but yeah, her hair colour reeeally clashed with her lips in the last Askjen

LemonandLime
Informer
Informer

Post by LemonandLime »

Omg sorry for the TRIPLE post, but I had to say that I hate that she calls the AskJen things "episodes", is that the platform rubbing off on her? I dunno, does anyone else hate that whole let's treat youtube like television and call our videos episodes, or is it just me? It just seems really pretentious to me

allsaints
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by allsaints »

weed is less harmful in my opinion to alcohol (damaged liver,alcohol oding,drunk driving vs. sitting around staring at a piece of lent for a couple hours :D , no overdosing,if you eat it no lung cancer)

but i do neither i'm just saying

Post by Guest »

She's lucky she has: a nice camera and nice editing software; pretty, hipster-esque surroundings; an attractive face; and access to good music for her videos. Without these things, no one would like/or watch her travel vlogs, or even any of her other videos.

Edit: it's all shallow aesthetics. There's no substance. Same goes for a lot of youtubers, really.

mermaidcoffin
Learner
Learner

Post by mermaidcoffin »

She used to have substance...a lot of interesting content for her videos...Now she's just lazy and coasting along for the ride, not putting in any effort. And that hair color is such a tragedy...

Return to “Jenn Im”