Bubzbeauty | Part 1

ScarlettAisha
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Re: Her annoying "chin smile"

Post by ScarlettAisha »

I see the resemblance to Jessica, but as some of you have already said, Jessica's chin already looks like that, Lindy pulls it forward to the point that it actually looks ridiculous, especially in the first pic I posted, just look at how her lower lip actually swallows her upper lip :D

At first I really liked her, she seemed bubbly and honest, but ever since she's had the baby, she seems depressed and annoying, all she does is complain. But the chin has been bugging me for years, I really hate it when people have an obvious "mirror face" or "posing face", lindy always does that semi pout-mouth open thing and chin upfront. I've seen it even in the photoshoot she did recently, in one of her videos and always when she applies makeup.

And very off topic, that husband of hers... :? I'm gonna be super mean and say that I'd never f*** a guy like that. Apart from his looks that are very boyish and he seems very unkempt and comes off as smelly (?), his attitude is a biiiiggg turn off! What the heck is up with that retard smile and those childish manners? And if he's not gooffy, he's a total pokerface. And I absolutely hate the way he treats her. Don't get me wrong, I love my geeky bf, I've never been into the muscular, very masculine look, but Tim seems like a person I could never have a conversation with without getting annoyed.

biolumenate
Talker
Talker

Post by biolumenate »

I don't think the purpose of her smiling like this is to copy Jessica or whatever (I don't follow kpop). My smile is the SAME as bubz. I was self conscious of my teeth and unfortunately I'm just so used to it now that it's become my natural smile. Nothing wrong with it.

[yoonicorn]

Post by [yoonicorn] »

biolumenate wrote:I don't think the purpose of her smiling like this is to copy Jessica or whatever (I don't follow kpop). My smile is the SAME as bubz. I was self conscious of my teeth and unfortunately I'm just so used to it now that it's become my natural smile. Nothing wrong with it.
Mmm idk she's a bit... borderline koreaboo...
so....
Like she wants to live in a kdrama and I know she's into (or was into) kpop

fihe
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by fihe »

I remember watching one of ChoNunMiGookSaram's videos that Koreans have very specific traits that they find beautiful, including a V-shaped face. It seems like Bubz is obsessed with Korean culture and beauty, so it makes sense that she would always try to make her face look skinny.

myusernamewastaken
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by myusernamewastaken »

I have a chin smile too xD I hate it because it accentuate the sharp V since I have a heart shape face

aloevera
Learner
Learner

Post by aloevera »

Oh god please don't compare her to Jessica, Jessica is on a whole other level. Bubz without makeup...gives off a vulgar ajumma look.

steffyscholl
Wallflower
Wallflower

that video where she...

Post by steffyscholl »

I am looking for a certain video (think it was a vlog) that I dont seem to find anymore...!

maybe you can help? would appreciate it!

She talked about how other new gurus were contacting her to support their channels, and she said something about "fight your own battles", "its so much better when people just come across your channel..." "it took me 6 months to reach my first 100 subscribers"...hard work, perseverance...

J'en ai marre
Informer
Informer

Re: that video where she...

Post by J'en ai marre »

I don't have the video but I remember a Facebook post a while ago when she said exactly the same. Something like if you work hard you can get an audience too, so stop promoting on my Facebook and Youtube.

She's such a hypocrite because she then asked her fans to look at her sister and brother's channels! I always said it and will still say it: she is such a fake right little madam! A lot of people only start to see through her game only now, but from the very beginning, I had some very bad vibes about her.

I think the first video I saw from her was her strawberry mask DIY, and I could see she had this fake cutesy attitude. She says she deserves all this "fame" and money, because of all the blood, sweat and ears she has put into it! Girl you only film and edit videos and update your social media pages daily" Such hard work!

mad pyjamas
Informer
Informer

Post by mad pyjamas »

steffyscholl wrote:I am looking for a certain video (think it was a vlog) that I dont seem to find anymore...!

maybe you can help? would appreciate it!

She talked about how other new gurus were contacting her to support their channels, and she said something about "fight your own battles", "its so much better when people just come across your channel..." "it took me 6 months to reach my first 100 subscribers"...hard work, perseverance...
I can't remember which video it was, but I remember her talking about it. Do you know if it was a Q&A, or a vlog? I remember she was sitting at a table with her computer at the time.

mad pyjamas
Informer
Informer

Post by mad pyjamas »

I found it!!!

[youtube][/youtube]

steffyscholl
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by steffyscholl »

great, thanks a lot!! :tu: ;)

marie_hana
Lurker
Lurker

Post by marie_hana »

Hi new member here! I might have know why she said that! You see my 2 friends were making a youtube channel and they send a pm on her saying that they really liked her work and what she is doing on Youtube and they wanted to make a page where they will make their own make up videos and show their life about their country (although about bubz if you all had notice she only makes one make up style and just changes the colors in each tutorial!! Girl how can they call u "a make up guru" when all this time you show the same stuff! :/ ) Anyway to the point, the girls didn't say anything that meant "promote us" they said check out their channel" and all this in a personal message and not in the wall or anything that showed in any way that they wanted to promote themselves in her FB or youtube. A week later -maybe less than a week- she made this video saying all this crap about promotion and fight your own battles".Such a dishonest person, a hypocrite.Needless to say the girls never got a reply from her. :? Didnt she used to say "don't judge people without getting to know them ?" That shows how much fake she is. And how much she appreciates her subscribers.

Noko
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Noko »

marie_hana wrote:Hi new member here! I might have know why she said that! You see my 2 friends were making a youtube channel and they send a pm on her saying that they really liked her work and what she is doing on Youtube and they wanted to make a page where they will make their own make up videos and show their life about their country (although about bubz if you all had notice she only makes one make up style and just changes the colors in each tutorial!! Girl how can they call u "a make up guru" when all this time you show the same stuff! :/ ) Anyway to the point, the girls didn't say anything that meant "promote us" they said check out their channel" and all this in a personal message and not in the wall or anything that showed in any way that they wanted to promote themselves in her FB or youtube. A week later -maybe less than a week- she made this video saying all this crap about promotion and fight your own battles".Such a dishonest person, a hypocrite.Needless to say the girls never got a reply from her. :? Didnt she used to say "don't judge people without getting to know them ?" That shows how much fake she is. And how much she appreciates her subscribers.
she's extremely self-righteous.
I know I'm replying a bit late to this comment...
But I'm just saying, she has no problem promoting her siblings or cousins. The double-standard is astounding.

marie_hana
Lurker
Lurker

Post by marie_hana »

Noko wrote:
marie_hana wrote:Hi new member here! I might have know why she said that! You see my 2 friends were making a youtube channel and they send a pm on her saying that they really liked her work and what she is doing on Youtube and they wanted to make a page where they will make their own make up videos and show their life about their country (although about bubz if you all had notice she only makes one make up style and just changes the colors in each tutorial!! Girl how can they call u "a make up guru" when all this time you show the same stuff! :/ ) Anyway to the point, the girls didn't say anything that meant "promote us" they said check out their channel" and all this in a personal message and not in the wall or anything that showed in any way that they wanted to promote themselves in her FB or youtube. A week later -maybe less than a week- she made this video saying all this crap about promotion and fight your own battles".Such a dishonest person, a hypocrite.Needless to say the girls never got a reply from her. :? Didnt she used to say "don't judge people without getting to know them ?" That shows how much fake she is. And how much she appreciates her subscribers.
she's extremely self-righteous.
I know I'm replying a bit late to this comment...
But I'm just saying, she has no problem promoting her siblings or cousins. The double-standard is astounding.
Hi there! Yes, she is such a fake , immature and useless person. If i remember correctly in some old videos, before she got married she had mentioned that she bullied a girl or something while she in a recent video that a girl was bulling her and now that girl went to jail cause she killed someone? Such a fake person. She is a publicity hoe.

sefanjarubina
Wallflower
Wallflower

Help me decrypt Bubz' message

Post by sefanjarubina »

Hi (former fellow) GG gals!

I wasn't sure whether to drop a post in the regular Bubz thread, but I thought it'd be better to start my own topic. Let me just cut to the chase here... For my study I'm doing research on some beauty gurus (of which Judy is one) and I'm pretty much DESPERATE to get data.

Although I hadn't been here for a while, I thought to myself; why not ask GG'ers for help?! After all, you guys' opinions on beauty gurus is pretty much what my research is all about! Fans, foes, minions, critics, yaas give me aaaall the opinions!

Want to contribute to my research?? (I hope you do) :w<3:

Pleeeease fill out my survey down below:
Bubzbeauty → http://bit.ly/1XtEl33

If you happen to know any of the other gurus I'm researching please feel free to fill out my other surveys as well!

It's Judy Time/Life → http://bit.ly/1sthBCX
Desi Perkins → http://bit.ly/25F8woV
Dulce Candy → http://bit.ly/1sthnf3

It will take you 5-10 mins each survey and at the end you can leave me your email address if you want to participate in the $30 giftcard giveaway I'm hosting for those that participate! All your answers are anonymous and confidential! I study at the University of Amsterdam, in case you're curious, writing my Master's thesis. My eternal gratitude for those that want to help this former GG'er :toss:

FYI I'm not new to this forum. In the past I've been active on a board or two, under a different name :D Now it's mostly lurking IF I can find the time!

Toodleeees!! x
----
And now for the non-spammy side of my message. I've been al over social media trying to find people that want to participate in my research! Thus, I've also posted on Instagram a lot! Last week I noticed that Bubz responded to my post! Now I haven't watched her videos in ages (because of my schedule), nor was I ever a (die-hard) fan or anything (merely a subscriber who regularly watched and enjoyed her videos). So I can't really figure out whether I completely offended her by choosing to do research on her, or whether she dislikes the fact that I'm not just looking for participants that fawn over her, but also those that aren't too fond of her.

Not that it matters (seen as I'm going to continue to spam until I've collected enough responses *trust me I don't enjoy doing this lol*), buuut is there anyone here who can tell me in which way to interpret her comment? Was it a total :FU: to me or something else I can't come up with? Unfortunately she didn't reply to my comment, nor did she open the DM I sent her with some background info on my research.

Would love to hear from you gals!

X

Saely
Learner
Learner

Re: Help me decrypt Bubz' message

Post by Saely »

To me it looks like she was being snarky at you... definitely not a positive comment from her.

Is the survey fill out period over? It says it's not available.

Khalessi
Lurker
Lurker

Bubz's new palette from BH cosmetics

Post by Khalessi »

I wonder why she never did a video on this? swatching the colors in front of the cam so we could really see how pigmented it is. The images she posted are all pre-swatched. I don't know why she never did a video? perhaps she wants to avoid a lot of backlash maybe?

she just announced it on facebook. It was launched yesterday. here is the link

http://www.bhcosmetics.com/eyes/eyeshad ... bubzbeauty

anon2016
Learner
Learner

Re: Bubz's new palette from BH cosmetics

Post by anon2016 »

She talked about it in a vlog a couple months ago

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chiltepin

Post by Chiltepin »

If I wore makeup more than like once a year I would buy it just to support her. I know this is the trash a guru section so I might be alone on this?

I mean sometimes the Christianity stuff rubs me the wrong way as I prefer not to hear about anyone's religion or lack thereof, but she actually seems pretty sweet. I thought that the colors' names were cute. 11/12 seemed nice. Able still doesn't make any sense to me. I didn't even notice the pre-swatch thing. Maybe there's something to it? No clue really.

lila_
Lurker
Lurker

Post by lila_ »

I'm not too into the palette tbh. I don't see much that you can do with it, besides a light natural look, a lighter neutral brown look, a darker neutral brown look, and something with the purples. And I'm not a fan of purple, either.

It's typical with the make up looks she does these days, which don't look nice anymore, really (the Japanese Cover Look was just awful).

Return to “Bubzbeauty”