Bubzbeauty | Part 1

J'en ai marre
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: GENDER IS REVEALED!

Post by J'en ai marre »

Urgh! Get yourselves ready, she will show his bits all over the internet. I don't care the gender, they just don't seem ready at all to be parents.
And get those fugly dogs away, we don't need them to announce the gender of the baby!

bxtchy
Talker
Talker

Post by bxtchy »

I was laughing so hard at their 'cute' dog voices... What a total cringe seriously.. Grow up you're about to be parents for god sake!

bunnybutt420
Informer
Informer

Post by bunnybutt420 »

bxtchy wrote: I think bubz looked like she wanted a girl more.. Just saying.
You could sense Bubz's disappointment with the gender.

Did anyone else think Bubz saying "I've got a tiny penis growing in my tummy" sounded a bit.. odd?

mashu
Debater
Debater

Post by mashu »

How could you guys sense she was disappointed? Whatever, if she was, that's fucking stupid. She's having a child. No matter, what gender it is, it's your own kid! That just goes to show how immature she is.
And for God's sake that video was unbearable. Could they make the intro any more longer??!?

Little Talks
Informer
Informer

Post by Little Talks »

^Ah yeah they could have made it longer... This is Bubz we're talking about.
I am grateful that after Domo running for the upteenth time, they finally got to the point. :?

At least the finally announced it. I think now, everyone will be looking out to see how well they handle everything, as far as finally getting it together, and getting prepared for their child.
What she said.

TinyStar1711
Informer
Informer

Post by TinyStar1711 »

I sense she was disappointed as well. The announcing of it was stupid. You couldn't post a status saying, "We found out it's a boy everyone!" or simply put it in one of her daily vlogs? Oh wait that's what normal people do nvm >.> I'm kind of glad she isn't having a girl. I could totally see her wiping poop by accident into a baby girl's vagina. I don't think they are ready to be parents by the way they are acting :/
ImageImage

hambo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by hambo »

I really hate how she uses so much You Who Came From the Star music (and any other drama music for that matter) in her videos.. the stuff she shows in her videos does no justice to the music and scenes of the drama.

They got a boy on their first try! Benji must be jealous lol.

Melissa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Melissa »

I think the gender reveal video was so stupid and bad. They could have made it way cuter.... but yeah, Bubz definitely wanted a girl. Like others have said, I still can't picture them as parents but I guess we'll see :?

Noko
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Noko »

I actually guessed she would have a boy. (haven't watched the vid yet)
I'm glad though. For once bubz doesn't get what she wants.

lolliesbunny

Post by lolliesbunny »

She showed typical signs that she was going to have a boy. A boy's fetus carry different hormones with the mother so most of the time it kinda makes the mother "uglier". She looks sloppy and ugly these days. The skin around her neck and face especially darkens. She just looks ugh to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Noko
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Noko »

lolliesbunny wrote:She showed typical signs that she was going to have a boy. A boy's fetus carry different hormones with the mother so most of the time it kinda makes the mother "uglier". She looks sloppy and ugly these days. The skin around her neck and face especially darkens. She just looks ugh to me.

really!? I did notice she looked a more worn down.
I figured she was having a boy because her stomach was pointy. (apparently a telltale sign of having a boy)
seriously need to catch up on her videos for a laugh (or a cringe.)

lolliesbunny

Post by lolliesbunny »

@Noko It's not 100% accurate just a pass down signs :D and ugh I'm so fed up with her vlogs these days it's same old Bubz. Dogs. Tim. Fastfood. Disgusting cookings. Whines. Brag. Irrelevant title. Poop. Diarrhea. More whines.

TinyStar1711
Informer
Informer

Post by TinyStar1711 »

She wrote this on judy's vlog:

Stream

Bubzvlogz55 minutes ago

Judy, you know what this means. BABY NUMBER 4!!!! XD You know, we're really happy to have a boy but ... I didn't mind having a little girl to dress up and have a cute mother/daughter relationship like you guys have!! You're looking SO WELL!!! I hope I look half as good after I give birth! Sending love to the Travis family!!! 

Yeah see she wanted a girl. I think the doctor thought it was a first because the baby can turn just right where you cant see the penis and they were 60%-70% sure before the announcement
ImageImage

pseudo1
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by pseudo1 »

What a dumb ass she is, I hope she won't act cold towards him because it's a boy, damn she's like a spoiled kid who didn't get what she wanted for her birthday.

TinyStar1711
Informer
Informer

Post by TinyStar1711 »

pseudo1 wrote:What a dumb ass she is, I hope she won't act cold towards him because it's a boy, damn she's like a spoiled kid who didn't get what she wanted for her birthday.
Ik, and i mean I understand her disappointment but you could tell she was NOT happy at all. Tim seemed happy and i don't think he could care less.
ImageImage

Noko
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Noko »

hah. I just watched the video.
The dog bits were pretty stupid. Really? Slow motion dog race to 'determine' the gender of the baby? (bubz must be kicking chubbi all over the apartment then ;P)

I agree. She was a little deadpan talking about why she was excited about having a boy. I mean, could you imagine if she was having a girl? She'd be doing that annoying squealing and talking about all the cute clothes she would buy for her or something.
& that comment you posted Allie is making it really obvious to everyone she wanted a girl over a boy.

& the "I have a little penis growing inside me" line was so asinine. She just sounds like a complete airhead.
Well it's not like she hasn't had a penis in her before. How does she think she got pregnant?

NotAZombie

Post by NotAZombie »

I always thought she is going to have a boy and yes, mother tend to look "uglier" when carrying a boy.

RachelChristina
Informer
Informer

Post by RachelChristina »

For some reason I honestly thought it would be a girl because she seemed so thrilled in the vlog where they found out the gender and Tim didn't seem to happy. Then of course when Tim slipped up in one of the vlogs and said "like her mum" I thought, okay it is definitely a girl. But I couldn't be more excited that she is having a boy! I knew if she were to have a girl she would do nothing but brag and brag about it. The fact that it's a boy and clearly not what she wanted really makes me happy :P

December_Muffin
Learner
Learner

Post by December_Muffin »

I haven't watched her vlogs in a while but I kind of had a feeling that she was having a boy. It's sad if she really is disappointed about having a boy. It's not like they can't have another baby in the future. :/

Kremay11
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Kremay11 »

RachelChristina wrote:For some reason I honestly thought it would be a girl because she seemed so thrilled in the vlog where they found out the gender and Tim didn't seem to happy. Then of course when Tim slipped up in one of the vlogs and said "like her mum" I thought, okay it is definitely a girl. But I couldn't be more excited that she is having a boy! I knew if she were to have a girl she would do nothing but brag and brag about it. The fact that it's a boy and clearly not what she wanted really makes me happy :P
It's pretty sick that it makes you that happy :?

Return to “Bubzbeauty”