AndreasChoice | Random Questions

HotDamnItsSam
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Is Andreaschoice hiding a boy toy???

Post by HotDamnItsSam »

MissMaryMAC wrote:
HotDamnItsSam wrote:
peachesnoranges wrote:Ladies (or girls who knows), you can't come on a site called guruGOSSIPER and tell others to stop gossiping, ha.
seriously! thank you. maybe they're not dating...maybe they were fooling around.. I dont know but I do know I saw HER and HIM holding hands. Last time I checked she DOES live in LA.
On her tumblr she says she has no boyfriend. No offense, but are you making this story up? You haven't showed any proof yet.
MissMaryMac why do you take Andreas business personal enough to get mad about it? And proof? It's a GOSSIP site, what about "gossip" dont you understand? lol some of us here like to gossip aparently you do too cause you have an account. If there was proof then it wouldnt be called gossip. :D

Ive been a fan of Andreas for a long time, SORRY if I think it'd be cute to see her with a guy. Some people gossip about other things, me I like to gossip about who andreas dating and thats really only cause I saw her in public once with someone and then connected the dots. All we, her fans, get is random youtubers who she seems to always flirt with so yes sorry we're left to gossip. I love andrea but she kinda brings that on herself. one minute people wonder if shes seeing timothyde la ghetto.. hes got a lot of quetionable videos with her. Then there was that swift karate guy. I swore she was seeing him a long time ago ...I remember she was in his video in a towel putting her legs around him and stuff. Then there's Christian EVERYONE wonders about that....like were they dating or not? People still wonder. There's not much to go on with this alphacat guy, except for what I saw. Maybe she said shes single on tumblr, but that was the whole point of this post in the first place...i wondered if she was hiding a boyfriend. some celebrities hide relationships for whatever reason. But I'm not bashing andrea shes one of my favorite gurus....i was curious. its just gossip.

LoverGAL19
Lurker
Lurker

Post by LoverGAL19 »

He has all these pictures up of andrea but andrea has none with him? She ain't dating him! :D

peachesnoranges
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by peachesnoranges »

MissMaryMAC wrote:
HotDamnItsSam wrote:
peachesnoranges wrote:Ladies (or girls who knows), you can't come on a site called guruGOSSIPER and tell others to stop gossiping, ha.
seriously! thank you. maybe they're not dating...maybe they were fooling around.. I dont know but I do know I saw HER and HIM holding hands. Last time I checked she DOES live in LA.
On her tumblr she says she has no boyfriend. No offense, but are you making this story up? You haven't showed any proof yet.
OMG, do you not understand what gossip is? Stop getting so offended, "MissMaryMAC".

softkick
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by softkick »

I'm sure she gave it up to one of those crazy YouTube guys. Sadly, but true. she posted picture her hanging out with them when she first started being around Timothy. Before she had 'girlfriends' and only had bellamishella in her life.

GuruBuster
Learner
Learner

Post by GuruBuster »

They are all probably in love with her too!

ChoiceDirtDisher
Learner
Learner

Post by ChoiceDirtDisher »

HotDamnItsSam wrote:
BasedGoddess7 wrote:I'm almost positive she is dating Christian Miehls. The guy from her Valentine's Day video:

I doubt shes dating that Christian Miehls guy... That Valentines day video with him was in February. THIS picture was taken in August on his facebook. I HIGHLY doubt any guy or girl would post pictures like this if they were in a relationship with a someone.

http://i46.tinypic.com/abgohv.png

I looked up "Spricket24" I wouldn't think that "alphacat" guy is dating her, she lives all the way in Minnasota and has like kids and stuff.

I didn't say Andreas hiding a friendship, who hides a friendship? I said I think she's hiding a relationship. I'm telling you I saw her out with a man holding hands and I swear that was him. On another note though, she does take pictures with a lot of guys so who knows. The more I look into all this the more I'm realizing a lot of these youtubers all know each other and party together. hmmm

________________________________________________________________________________________
Okie Dokie Boys & Girls.

--At one point (late 2011-early 2012) Andrea was "dating" Christian. One her personal facebook she put a picture up of her making out (full lip lock guys) of her and Christian & titled it something in regards to the new year. But there were other pics she posted of them where she was sitting on his lap and other "date like" pics. I'm sure their relationship was hot and heavy but lost its steam very quickly.

She deleted or HID the pic on her personal facebook but it was up for a few months (she's always trying to maniulate/hide her pics and vids when things "GO WRONG" in her life...lol) Way to image conscious if you ask me. But I do remember the pic was taken on the NYE season of 2011 during this concert Winter Wonderland 2011 in LA

--Andrea can't seem to keep a guy regardless of how hott she is (NOTE: Ladies, looks are not everything)

In regards to whom else she has dated, if you're a long time follower like me, you know she was in a public relationship with the Youtuber from HouseHoldHacker. His youtube name is Traveler and if you go to his personal vlog page, look who makes a very sexy cameo in his vid: (at the 3:20 mark)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... ljg-6MXEJ4

I'm sorry but FRIENDS do not dance for friends like that.

ANNDDD I'm scouring the net because at one point Traveler had a pic of them up while they were together and she was sitting on his lap, no bra (nips were kind of showing) and she had that "look" in her eye.

--update, I can't find the pic. I might in the future if I look hard enough but at one point it WAS on his personal youtube page but on her dailybooth, I found the day/outfit she wore when they took the pic:

On her personal facebook page, a while back she even had them listed in a PUBLIC relationship for people to see! lol

Now this is a bit of background info: When Andrea first moved to LA, she was living in a dorm like setting because she worked for TheStation and Maker Studios. In her transition phase, she lived with SwiftKarateChop & Traveler (whom were roommates) She dated Traveler, not Swifty even though thats what a majority think. She DID make videos with Swifty because he worked for the same company and he was legit funny. But that's it. Everything that went down happened with traveler.

Remember her Vampire Tutorial? Yea...guess whose room she filmed it in:

http://dailybooth.com/travelertraveler/6658212 **title of pic: Taking @andreaschoice out to lunch in a 50's diner! Then we're going to a sock hop!

Get IT?? EXACTLY...now she makes it a habit to delete her old vids (smh...) But during that 2010 period you can see that she was living with them. Now she did move out but was a regular spend the night kind of guest. For example, her rant video about WHy Girls Were Leggings as Pants was filmed in the boys' house as well.

[youtube][/youtube]

Evidence: Image
Ahem, doesn't that video game console look familiar???^^^

Image <<<Oh...that DEF does not look like her sweater. A boys sweater? LOL...so obvious

^^^^Andrea REALLY does overdo sexy...but whatevs

^^^^Is it me or are her boobs WAY to big for her small frame?? Geeze, bimbo much??

--Anyway GuruGossipers, I'll talk to you next time I have more dirt to dish.
--You know you love me xoxo -GossipGirl- LOL

Daysofsummer
Learner
Learner

Post by Daysofsummer »

ChoiceDirtDisher wrote:
HotDamnItsSam wrote:
BasedGoddess7 wrote:I'm almost positive she is dating Christian Miehls. The guy from her Valentine's Day video:

I doubt shes dating that Christian Miehls guy... That Valentines day video with him was in February. THIS picture was taken in August on his facebook. I HIGHLY doubt any guy or girl would post pictures like this if they were in a relationship with a someone.

http://i46.tinypic.com/abgohv.png

I looked up "Spricket24" I wouldn't think that "alphacat" guy is dating her, she lives all the way in Minnasota and has like kids and stuff.

I didn't say Andreas hiding a friendship, who hides a friendship? I said I think she's hiding a relationship. I'm telling you I saw her out with a man holding hands and I swear that was him. On another note though, she does take pictures with a lot of guys so who knows. The more I look into all this the more I'm realizing a lot of these youtubers all know each other and party together. hmmm

________________________________________________________________________________________
Okie Dokie Boys & Girls.

--At one point (late 2011-early 2012) Andrea was "dating" Christian. One her personal facebook she put a picture up of her making out (full lip lock guys) of her and Christian & titled it something in regards to the new year. But there were other pics she posted of them where she was sitting on his lap and other "date like" pics. I'm sure their relationship was hot and heavy but lost its steam very quickly.

She deleted or HID the pic on her personal facebook but it was up for a few months (she's always trying to maniulate/hide her pics and vids when things "GO WRONG" in her life...lol) Way to image conscious if you ask me. But I do remember the pic was taken on the NYE season of 2011 during this concert Winter Wonderland 2011 in LA

--Andrea can't seem to keep a guy regardless of how hott she is (NOTE: Ladies, looks are not everything)

In regards to whom else she has dated, if you're a long time follower like me, you know she was in a public relationship with the Youtuber from HouseHoldHacker. His youtube name is Traveler and if you go to his personal vlog page, look who makes a very sexy cameo in his vid: (at the 3:20 mark)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... ljg-6MXEJ4

I'm sorry but FRIENDS do not dance for friends like that.

ANNDDD I'm scouring the net because at one point Traveler had a pic of them up while they were together and she was sitting on his lap, no bra (nips were kind of showing) and she had that "look" in her eye.

--update, I can't find the pic. I might in the future if I look hard enough but at one point it WAS on his personal youtube page but on her dailybooth, I found the day/outfit she wore when they took the pic:

On her personal facebook page, a while back she even had them listed in a PUBLIC relationship for people to see! lol

Now this is a bit of background info: When Andrea first moved to LA, she was living in a dorm like setting because she worked for TheStation and Maker Studios. In her transition phase, she lived with SwiftKarateChop & Traveler (whom were roommates) She dated Traveler, not Swifty even though thats what a majority think. She DID make videos with Swifty because he worked for the same company and he was legit funny. But that's it. Everything that went down happened with traveler.

Remember her Vampire Tutorial? Yea...guess whose room she filmed it in:

http://dailybooth.com/travelertraveler/6658212 **title of pic: Taking @andreaschoice out to lunch in a 50's diner! Then we're going to a sock hop!

Get IT?? EXACTLY...now she makes it a habit to delete her old vids (smh...) But during that 2010 period you can see that she was living with them. Now she did move out but was a regular spend the night kind of guest. For example, her rant video about WHy Girls Were Leggings as Pants was filmed in the boys' house as well.

[youtube][/youtube]

Evidence: Image
Ahem, doesn't that video game console look familiar???^^^

Image <<<Oh...that DEF does not look like her sweater. A boys sweater? LOL...so obvious

^^^^Andrea REALLY does overdo sexy...but whatevs

^^^^Is it me or are her boobs WAY to big for her small frame?? Geeze, bimbo much??

--Anyway GuruGossipers, I'll talk to you next time I have more dirt to dish.
--You know you love me xoxo -GossipGirl- LOL
Juicy Juicy!!! I concur!
No wonder! she keeps hiding her videos and deleting pictures lol!!

peachesnoranges
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by peachesnoranges »

ChoiceDirtDisher wow you're good! She looks different in those pictures, she could pass as Brittany in some of them.

BasedGoddess7
Learner
Learner

Post by BasedGoddess7 »

I forgot about him! I remember when she moved to LA a couple of years ago she would hang out with them a lot. I'm not sure whether or not she actually dated that guy because she never said. But I do remember them all hanging together often. Popular youtube stars all live in the same city so they are constantly hanging out partying with each other or living together-so who knows who has dated who really.

Shiro
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Shiro »

BasedGoddess7 wrote:I forgot about him! I remember when she moved to LA a couple of years ago she would hang out with them a lot. I'm not sure whether or not she actually dated that guy because she never said. But I do remember them all hanging together often. Popular youtube stars all live in the same city so they are constantly hanging out partying with each other or living together-so who knows who has dated who really.

I'm sure other yters don't sit on each others laps with their nips out all and -_-

SeraphineBenoit
Stalker
Stalker

Post by SeraphineBenoit »

Guys. Isn't alphacat dating Lisa, the singer? :|

mameha
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by mameha »

I gotta kick out of this, a braless Andrea hanging out on a bed with her dog humping the chocolate rain dude:

TrollingTubeYou
Talker
Talker

Re: How old is she?

Post by TrollingTubeYou »

she looks good for her age.

BDuB
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BDuB »

SeraphineBenoit wrote:Guys. Isn't alphacat dating Lisa, the singer? :|
They broke up a few months ago, but they were together for a few years.

GeeErica

Re: How rich is AndreasChoice?

Post by GeeErica »

softkick wrote:Rich enough to get surgery and say she is sick. :D no I think the girl pretty but she looking way different in her name make post on instagram making me think the reason she was out of sight for awhile was because she was healing from a face lift.
If she really did get a face lift she would have said something about it. She's been honest in one other video where she admits that she got a boob job.

pinkpuff
Learner
Learner

Re: How rich is AndreasChoice?

Post by pinkpuff »

I really doubt she got a face lift, she is way too young!

mameha
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by mameha »

So yeah, in her 'Cheap Gift Ideas for Your Boyfriend! DIY and BUY!' video, there's quite a few comments saying she's dating...Swoozie?

SheHer
Lurker
Lurker

Post by SheHer »

mameha wrote:So yeah, in her 'Cheap Gift Ideas for Your Boyfriend! DIY and BUY!' video, there's quite a few comments saying she's dating...Swoozie?
I could believe that. I've been looking through the comments and she has removed a few, some of them have 'thumbs up'. I wonder what they were about, hmm...

Jetaime
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Jetaime »

To those who said to stop gossiping:

It's a gossip site. Hence the name, "GURUGOSSIPER." And, you're in a section called Trashaguru.
Tell me why you're telling us to grow up? Perhaps you missed a reading lesson in Kindergarten? :D

Shiro
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Shiro »

SheHer wrote:
mameha wrote:So yeah, in her 'Cheap Gift Ideas for Your Boyfriend! DIY and BUY!' video, there's quite a few comments saying she's dating...Swoozie?
I could believe that. I've been looking through the comments and she has removed a few, some of them have 'thumbs up'. I wonder what they were about, hmm...

I feel like she deletes these comments because they're just hooking up and not actually a couple.. otherwise why would she feel the need to hide the relationship?

Return to ā€œAndreasChoiceā€