AndreasChoice | Random Questions

Silver Rose 39
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: How rich is AndreasChoice?

Post by Silver Rose 39 »

Based on the averages from socialblade about $100,000 a year.

Shiro
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: How rich is AndreasChoice?

Post by Shiro »

Silver Rose 39 wrote:Based on the averages from socialblade about $100,000 a year.
From what a previous gg member said, those numbers are way off..

Sweetpotatopie
Wanderer
Wanderer

Does she do meet and greets? If not...

Post by Sweetpotatopie »

Why? If someone has over a million subbys, and I like her btw, and doesn't do meet and greets why not? After reading this forum with the stage lighting and nose jobs and stuff I wonder if she is afraid people will see what she REALLY looks like...hmmm. Just a thought.

mameha
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: Does she do meet and greets? If not...

Post by mameha »

True, it could be because she doesn't want to subject herself to public scrutiny....also:

-The girl's work ethic is crap. If she spent half as much time producing content as she did making up excuses for not having videos up on time...she'd be way more productive.

-She does little to anything to give back to her subscribers. Uploading new videos? Is like pulling teeth to her. Even more rare is for her to answer questions she receives.

I don't feel like Andrea 'owes' me anything....but when she says, "Oh I'll be uploading more frequently I promise<3" over and over again and then never follows up....that's a shitty thing to do. It smells of dishonesty on a Michelle Phan level.

Sweetpotatopie
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Sweetpotatopie »

She could def have even more subs if she was consistent. She does have a jacked up work ethic which is weird for a Virgo.

Anyhoo, I've noticed she's mentioned it several times but nothing ever seems to happen. Doesn't Kandee do meet and greets? I mean theses ladies have over a million subs, if I were her I would engage my subs personally and even visit major markets and states at local Sephoras or something. Oh well, it's just speculation on my part. Still very weird to me.

Randormm
Wallflower
Wallflower

Pet tarantula?

Post by Randormm »

I saw a pic on her instagram of a giant tarantula. Does anyone know if this was in her house or is it a pet?!

vodka0nrocks
Learner
Learner

Re: Pet tarantula?

Post by vodka0nrocks »

I know she use to have one. she use to show it in her earlier videos..she hasn't talked about him or the snake in a while.

vodka0nrocks
Learner
Learner

Post by vodka0nrocks »

she seems to be doing veeeeery good without doing meet & greets...a hell of alot better than some of those that are.

Sweetpotatopie
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Sweetpotatopie »

Yeah, she doesn't *need* to but I think it's great when people go out and meet the people that make them who they are. I just wondered if she has EVER done them, like even in the beginning.

Shiro
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Pet tarantula?

Post by Shiro »

I saw the snake on IG a while ago so I know she still has him. I've never seen anything about a spider though.

Sophie
Wanderer
Wanderer

Re: Socially awkward?

Post by Sophie »

[youtube][/youtube]
At 7:39, her eyes reflect clearly studio lightning. (I read somewhere she said she uses only daylight.)

Edit: I posted this in the wrong topic! I'm so sorry!

mameha
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: Is Andreaschoice hiding a boy toy???

Post by mameha »

On the subject of 'boy toys'....IIRC, Andrea had a chance to hook up with this:

But said he was more like a brother to her.

:?

vodka0nrocks
Learner
Learner

Post by vodka0nrocks »

mameha wrote:On the subject of 'boy toys'....IIRC, Andrea had a chance to hook up with this:

it must be true that she's into chicks because he's a cutie pie.

Daysofsummer
Learner
Learner

Post by Daysofsummer »

Guys come on. Just because a guy is cute doesn't mean girls should automatically hook up with him. That's just sad. Maybe she wasn't attracted to him on that level? Or she must have hooked up with him but kept it private? It wouldn't be the first time she slutted around on the low and the only way we got to see it was during candid moments on other people's vlog. With that being said, I think she does the whole "lesbian" fiasco for male attention and the cameras, cuz we all know how much andrea loovessss any attention she can get from guys.

peachesnoranges
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by peachesnoranges »

mameha wrote:On the subject of 'boy toys'....IIRC, Andrea had a chance to hook up with this:

That's funny lol. I think they started talking around two years ago. When he was probably 21 and she was probably 24-26 aka a baby to her. :P

But really, how old is she? I know she said 26 a year ago but people said shes lying.

neonlights
Learner
Learner

Does anyone else hate the way she edits?

Post by neonlights »

She zooms in way too close, and the coloring of her videos is always way too bright. There are a lot of shaky clips in her videos, which I don't think is necessary. And the effects she always puts in the beginning of her videos, for example her most recent Morning Routine, always look so cheap and half-assed. Am I the only one who feels this way? Because I've seen people on here say she edits her vids really nicely but I just don't see it.
Please excuse any grammar/spelling mistakes, English isn't my first language.

cocopuffs
Lurker
Lurker

Re: Does anyone else hate the way she edits?

Post by cocopuffs »

What was wrong with the 'morning routine'? I thought it was fine. She's not claiming to be a professional videographer, her videos don't bother me. Sometimes when she does tutorials it's way too bright, but I'm not watching her videos for professional makeup advice, let's just be real here.

Shiro
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Does anyone else hate the way she edits?

Post by Shiro »

I dont like the way she edits. You can tell its half-assed. People think she spends hours editing but if you know about the editing process, youd know better. Its obvious she just puts these videos together to have something up. She doesnt make videos like she used to (even w/o edits, her older vidoes were MUCH better than the crap she puts out now).

Hollywood19
Lurker
Lurker

Re: Her sporadic uploading?

Post by Hollywood19 »

I totally agree! Recently she has been uploading once a fortnight to 3 weeks. It's ridiculous, especially considering the amount of subscribers she has. She just plays with her subbies! Making upload promises and then breaking them. This is how I think of her and her subscribers (as well as other guru's) :
:hail:

peachesnoranges
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re: Her sporadic uploading?

Post by peachesnoranges »

I was wondering how she still lives comfortably ($ wise) but uploads once in a blue moon. It seems like where I live, a lot of girls just discovered these beauty gurus recently (under a year or so). So obviously they're giving Andrea views, likes, and/or comments which is money for her.

Return to “AndreasChoice”