Bubzbeauty Gossiper Questions

SuperSmashPeach
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bubz real height?

Post by SuperSmashPeach »

^not related to her height but i have to say her arms are not toned in the wedding picture. and remember she worked out like crazy before her wedding? either she totally forgot about her arms or it wasn't really working for her.

amuto_lover
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by amuto_lover »

I would of thought bubz would have used her small height as an advantage
" I'm 4ft7 I'm so special teehee"

annasamith
Stalker
Stalker

Post by annasamith »

Chbv

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

l8141
Lurker
Lurker

Post by l8141 »

SuperSmashPeach wrote:^not related to her height but i have to say her arms are not toned in the wedding picture. and remember she worked out like crazy before her wedding? either she totally forgot about her arms or it wasn't really working for her.
Most of her exercises seem to be focused on her legs I think.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

hanie21
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by hanie21 »

SuperSmashPeach wrote:^not related to her height but i have to say her arms are not toned in the wedding picture. and remember she worked out like crazy before her wedding? either she totally forgot about her arms or it wasn't really working for her.
I'm pretty sure she didn't had a crazy work out like she claimed or tried to show to her viewers.

Post by Guest »

She's totally under 4'10
I am too & it literally sucks ( i'm not asian though ) :?

I personally think she look's fine though? I don't see any stubby arms or chubby-ness anywhere but that's just what i think. She looks healthy? Not extremely bone thin

hanie21
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by hanie21 »

nymphet-princess wrote:She's totally under 4'10
I am too & it literally sucks ( i'm not asian though ) :?

I personally think she look's fine though? I don't see any stubby arms or chubby-ness anywhere but that's just what i think. She looks healthy? Not extremely bone thin
Exactly, Right!
Jenn & Heart are 4'10ft but Bubz clearly look 3inches shorter than them so she's most likely 4'7ft

CowGoesMeow
DONATOR
DONATOR

Post by CowGoesMeow »

Do you girls not see the shoes they wore?
Image AprilJustin liesTVImage

Noko
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Noko »

CowGoesMeow wrote:Do you girls not see the shoes they wore?
what about them? They're basically all wearing wedges/heels
& bubz shoes are comparable to jens in height.

Serials12
Talker
Talker

Re: Do you think Bubz is fit to be a parent?

Post by Serials12 »

I think she is not a good parent. She leaves her child to her mother's house and have multiple vacations with Tim (Turkey, Croatia). She is worst in cooking and rely on take outs and fast food restaurant. She is worst home maker as you can see she has unclean messed up house, with clothes and diapers lying on the floor. As a person, she is messed up too. In one video she says she is proud of her 'stretch marks', and immediately in next week she shows an expensive 150 pounds cream which helped her to Vanish her ugly stretch marks. She is a two timer

Rec-Spectra
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Rec-Spectra »

Bubz reminds me of how my stepmom used to parent my stepsisters. As they got older they became bratty, selfish children, and I believe Isaac will be just like that unless she straightens out in the future. I had to sit down my stepmom and teach her how to properly discipline and I don't even have children, but they're so much more respectable now.
She doesn't need to be a military mom right now, he's still a toddler, but I think once he hits 3 or 4 years old, that she needs to start establishing some rules for him. Having some solid foundation and more of a routine doesn't make someone a horrible parent. Kids need structure, and that's probably why Isaac is the way he is.

Also, she must not have paid attention in school, because she didn't learn that Isaac getting sick when he was in daycare was making his immune system build up. It's very common for kids to get sick around other kids, and locking him up in the house and barely socializing him isn't going to do him any favors down the road.

Since someone brought up Tim in an old post, I'm gonna open that can of worms.
I understand that he has business to attend to, but why are you working so much that you can't even spend some decent time with your kid? Yeah you work, but if your kid is throwing fits when he hasn't seen you in awhile you should probably cut a few hours.
Brujeria, chisme, love it.

AnusPepper1
Learner
Learner

Post by AnusPepper1 »

CrumbledOreos wrote:I'd be more worried if Bubz was mature. I've seen too many "mature" parents be all strict, overprotective and focus too much on being a parent rather than finding the balance between parent and someone the child can actually talk to. There's probably going to be a lot of crude jokes going around and Bubz and Tim may be one of those parents the kids will be embarrassed of in public, but, I can see Bubz being someone supportive and encouraging for the child.
As for the actual parenting, I think reality is going to hit her hard and she'll lose the bubbly personality soon enough.
I actually think you're right. Maybe Bubz doesn't have the perfect balance, but at least she seems like would be the fun mom (not the completely irresponsible fun mom) that her kids can talk to about stuff they wouldn't want to talk to more strict parents about. My parents were not strict at all with me, but I never got into trouble. And I felt comfortable talking to her. I knew a lot of kids back in school who had strict religious parents, but they learned to be really sneaky about things. Parenting is also very complicated because every child is different. No matter what your parenting is like, your kids could be big trouble makers, or they could not be. Overall, I do think Bubz is fit to be a parent.
I'm new here. I've never been a member of a forum before, and I'm still learning my manners. :D

Chewythedoge
Lurker
Lurker

What is wrong with Chubbi?

Post by Chewythedoge »

Can we talk about how goddam annoying Chubbi is? I LOVE dogs but Chubbi is a special case. It seems like bubz did not bother to train her at all and just lets her bark all day everyday. If I remember correctly, she snapped at/tried to bite Isaac on multiple occasions?

amuto_lover
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re: What is wrong with Chubbi?

Post by amuto_lover »

Sorry just seen this. Yes I remember the vlog where chubbi nipped at Isaac and bubz passed it off as "chubbi's a yappy dog". In my opinion, chubbi sees herself as the pack leader. Bubz has always allowed her dogs to get in bed with her, sit on the sofa and the tables. You treat a dog like a human your dog will act like he or she has a ranking. What really pissed me off was before Isaac was even born she was putting her dogs in isaac's crib. Basically allowing her dogs to think isaac's crib was their territory.

strawberrysorbet
Learner
Learner

Post by strawberrysorbet »

Oh God, don't get me started on how BADLY these dogs are trained - especially Chubbi!!! Pomeranians can be so ,so nasty - I wouldn't be surprised if Chubbi has nipped/tried to bite Isaac more than Bubz will admit. Agree with amuto_lover - Chubbi sees herself as the pack leader and Bubz has always treated her like it, so it'll stay that way for the rest of her life. I get so annoyed with all of these youtubers not training their dogs, treating them like a human and letting them get away with everything and then pass it off as "cute".

amuto_lover
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by amuto_lover »

On her latest vlog Isaac was playing at the table with bubz, chubbi stood up on the table and was staring blankly
Later on Isaac was standing on the floor whilst chubbi and Domo are sitting on the couch. Isaac is hitting chubbi with something soft. Chubbi looked distressed and she was growling at him.
And bubz did fuck all accept "don't hit your sister" it's all fun and games until chubbi bites Isaac.

Chewythedoge
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Chewythedoge »

amuto_lover wrote:Sorry just seen this. Yes I remember the vlog where chubbi nipped at Isaac and bubz passed it off as "chubbi's a yappy dog". In my opinion, chubbi sees herself as the pack leader. Bubz has always allowed her dogs to get in bed with her, sit on the sofa and the tables. You treat a dog like a human your dog will act like he or she has a ranking. What really pissed me off was before Isaac was even born she was putting her dogs in isaac's crib. Basically allowing her dogs to think isaac's crib was their territory.
I know I am a bad owner myself because I let my dog, not just any dog but a Shiba Inu, on my bed and couch too. Table is a little too much in my opinion. However, my dog knows her place and is definitely not like Chubbi. To be honest, I think it is quite possible for Chubbi to attack him if this goes on, esp when bubz does nothing to stop Isaac from triggering her as well. Hopefully it does not get to the point where Isaac is badly injured for her to realize that Chubbi requires training.

amuto_lover
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by amuto_lover »

Chewythedoge wrote:
amuto_lover wrote:Sorry just seen this. Yes I remember the vlog where chubbi nipped at Isaac and bubz passed it off as "chubbi's a yappy dog". In my opinion, chubbi sees herself as the pack leader. Bubz has always allowed her dogs to get in bed with her, sit on the sofa and the tables. You treat a dog like a human your dog will act like he or she has a ranking. What really pissed me off was before Isaac was even born she was putting her dogs in isaac's crib. Basically allowing her dogs to think isaac's crib was their territory.
I know I am a bad owner myself because I let my dog, not just any dog but a Shiba Inu, on my bed and couch too. Table is a little too much in my opinion. However, my dog knows her place and is definitely not like Chubbi. To be honest, I think it is quite possible for Chubbi to attack him if this goes on, esp when bubz does nothing to stop Isaac from triggering her as well. Hopefully it does not get to the point where Isaac is badly injured for her to realize that Chubbi requires training.
In my opinion Lindy values her dogs more than Isaac. So it would be interesting to see how she'd react in that situation however if chubbi ever did attack isaac she'd never share it with her audience because she knows that she's in the wrong.

CassieH
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by CassieH »

Parenting skills is something one learns as they go along and will be making tons of parenting mistakes.

I think that is the nature of being a parent...they just do the best they can

Inspiteof
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Inspiteof »

mad pyjamas wrote:I'm not sure if this is true, but I heard that anyone under 4'11 is technically considered a little person. I had no idea she was that short!
I'm 4'8" and bullies non-creatively, pathetically and ignorantly would make fun of me, stating that I was a midget. But, dwarfism is a medical condition that has more characteristics beyond height. Bascally, being short isn't life threatening or compromising, but the medical condition dwarfism can be.

I'm almost certain she isn't a little person, because she would have health problems relating to the medical condition, and being short isn't one of those problems.

Return to “Bubzbeauty”