Aaron Carter

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Aaron Carter

Post by LiddlePallid »

I did not see a topic on him yet but thought this would be an interesting one to start. I honestly just follow his Instagram for the shit show, but it's been insane lately. He just had a kid and keeps going back and forth between hating and loving his fiancee :rofl: The dude posts EVERYTHING and overshares way too much. Last night he was chasing after her "serving" her restraining order papers. He seems incredibly unstable, and shouldn't have that child anywhere near him. I don't know how bad she is but maybe neither of them should have the damn kid lol

anythinggoes
Debater
Debater

Re: Aaron Carter

Post by anythinggoes »

Holy crap, I almost forgot about this guy. The dude is pretty unhinged now. I feel bad for his son.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I feel really bad for the baby too. I guess the latest is he's trying to say Melanie (his fiancee) cheated on him.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

LiddlePallid wrote:
Sun Feb 27, 2022 8:11 am
I feel really bad for the baby too. I guess the latest is he's trying to say Melanie (his fiancee) cheated on him.
There’s so much on him that I have been trying to catch up on. It’s taking me awhile to catch up. I didn’t realize his topic would
be such a continuous shitshow to watch. So she got away from him again with their son and he’s claiming that she cheated on him.
He was interviewed by DCFS and they wanted a drug test didn’t they? He was offended. :rofl:

Didn’t he show a picture of a gun purchase? He’s one that needs a gun.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

That definitely isn't the first time he's shown himself purchasing guns, either. The other night he was at a pawn shop making the guy say out loud how expensive the rings were that he was buying. And he's always trying to flash cash and make it seem like he's rolling in it lol. He wants to post about maturity and he is the exact opposite of mature. I know he had a really crappy upbringing and their family was a mess, but geeze man you need to get it together lol

Mischief

Post by Mischief »

I glanced at his IG awhile back before his baby was born and remember scrolling through and just thinking he seemed really unstable to even take care of his puppy. Like I legit wanted the pup to go somewhere safe. I saw him in the Boy Band Con Doc on YouTube he is interviewed at some parts and Aaron seems so angry and super aggressive at anyone that made claims against Lou Perlman being a sexual predator. Seems like his relationship with Nick is very strained as Nick has his own family and kids now that are his priority.

Here is the doc if anyone here wants to watch:
And so I cry sometimes when I'm lying in bed...Just to get it all out, what's in my head...And I, I am feeling a little peculiar...And so I wake in the morning and I step outside...And I take a deep breath and I get real high...And I scream from the top of my lungs..."What's going on?"...

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I keep meaning to watch that and still haven't, thank you for reminding me!! I was a huge fan of the Backstreet Boys when I was a teenager but never followed Aaron too much. I know Nick had his own demons but he managed to get himself on track and now has a beautiful family. It sucks that Aaron had a kid because he was definitely not ready and now that poor kid is going to grow up with turmoil everywhere.

The puppies, too - he keeps bringing in these dogs and then they disappear and you never see them again. What is he doing to them? I also thought it was hilarious when he said he had a German Shepard that was training to be a K-9 unit. So many people called him out and was like dude, they train with the officer that they're going to be on duty with LOL

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I remember seeing some documentary about Lou Perlman a long time ago. I need to watch this. Thanks for posting Mischief. Aaron
is a total mess. His family was a mess and he can’t get straightened up. It seems like he has a bunch of hangers on around him.
Now he has a child that he can’t handle and it seems like that home isn’t suitable for him. I have so much still watch.

anythinggoes
Debater
Debater

Post by anythinggoes »

I remember watching that documentary and thought that Aaron's aggressiveness in it was a defense mechanism and thought that he might've been abused by Lou himself. Aaron had a bad childhood, but he really needs to get it together for his baby's sake.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

He posted a selfie last night that said "single Dad" and people are TEARING him apart lol. All the comments are "how are you a single dad when the kid is with his mother?"

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I will try to look at more of his stuff this afternoon. He isn’t a single dad. What is he thinking? :scratch:

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Why did Melanie write Aaron that public apology? Those two deserve each other. Does he have something on her and got her to
write that mess?

I saw that Melanie said she was starting an OF to support herself and her child. Did she? Is she trying to get Aaron’s attention?

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Did she really? I missed it. I was trying to look on IG but don't see anything.

He said he was taking a break from social media and then comes back on and posts a preview of some stupid new song he's got coming out. LOL

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I am trying so hard to catch up and he deleted so much of his stuff that he uploaded on YouTube and IG. I saw a few screenshots
elsewhere.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

He likes to delete stuff, that's for sure!

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Now he got more stupid tattoos on his face and then dyed his hair pink, getting hair dye all over the fresh tattoo LOL. He is definitely not okay, y'all...

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

You have got to be kidding. I need to take a 👀

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

It's a giant blue butterfly he says is for his dead sister, and his son's name underneath it. There's a video of him getting it done and he tells the tattoo artist to put "Prince" lower and the guy is just dumbfounded. It already looked dumb, but if he put it lower it would be in the middle of his cheek and not even with the one on the other side! Then he's like "No wait I like it where it is" LOL. I have a hard time believing he is still sober.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I went to his IG but I started watching his Live with his mom and someone else. I need to go back later and watch that video. I don’t think he is sober either. He is so erratic but I know he has other issues.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

He was on live pretty much ALL DAY today! Every time I checked, he was still on. It was interesting to hear some of what his mom had to say but I honestly think she's just as batshit crazy as he is.

Return to “Music”