Lucy Carmody Part 8: Manners Need To Be Taught, My Baby Daddy's Taking Me To Court

Mischief

Lucy Carmody Part 8: Manners Need To Be Taught, My Baby Daddy's Taking Me To Court

Post by Mischief »

Special thanks to Doobadee33 for the new title!
Enjoy friends!

AKA: Lucy Bicknell #Lucy Bicknell

Previous Thread: Part 7 viewtopic.php?t=41577
Last edited by tar on Fri Mar 11, 2022 2:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Add AKA
And so I cry sometimes when I'm lying in bed...Just to get it all out, what's in my head...And I, I am feeling a little peculiar...And so I wake in the morning and I step outside...And I take a deep breath and I get real high...And I scream from the top of my lungs..."What's going on?"...

JigglyJess97
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Re: Lucy Carmody Part 8: Manners Need To Be Taught, My Baby Daddy's Taking Me To Court

Post by JigglyJess97 »

Love the title

Give me a like please loves

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

Chapter1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: Lucy Carmody Part 8: Manners Need To Be Taught, My Baby Daddy's Taking Me To Court

Post by Chapter1 »

A little like pls

lordbewithyou
Learner
Learner

Post by lordbewithyou »

Someone like my comment pls!

Secretcrush
Informer
Informer

Post by Secretcrush »

Loving the name
Did she actually go out last night?

Banana2015
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Banana2015 »

Secretcrush wrote:
Thu Feb 10, 2022 6:52 am
Loving the name
Did she actually go out last night?
Yes she did

Doobadee33
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Doobadee33 »

Haha yay!! Can someone like mine too, thank you 🥰

chipotle_yum
Informer
Informer

Post by chipotle_yum »

Like me please!

Chapter1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Chapter1 »

Asked her on her previous if she had a good night last night…comment removed

RedEd
Debater
Debater

Post by RedEd »

Seriously no words with her behaviour!
Can someone like this plz 😊

chipotle_yum
Informer
Informer

Post by chipotle_yum »

She’s active now.
3.40pm so another day of not seeing her son.
Definitely better off without her. Makes me smile to think of just how much fun and love he’s getting now x

Lucysatramp
Learner
Learner

Post by Lucysatramp »

I’m actually happy he now lives with G she will be playing with him taking him out, bathing him ect not living in a scruffy dive

orangers1996
Learner
Learner

Post by orangers1996 »

Like my comment

JigglyJess97
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by JigglyJess97 »

Nah im kinda sad for him. He has to watch her walking out after visiting, coming and going as she pleases. He's probably wondering what the fuck he did wrong watching her live her best life while he gets abandoned. I tell you what Lucy mate, you all might be able to fool him for now with him being so young but kids ain't stupid and he will grow up to fucking resent you.

Emmabun2
Talker
Talker

Post by Emmabun2 »

You know what she says she gives him to g off her own back but I don’t think she did, see before kids get out On a ppo unless its physical or sexual abuse the parent has the opportunity to agree to a section 20 which means the local authorities then have the legal rights over a child but parents still have a small fraction of rights, they do this so if the parents ask for their child back they can up it to a section to a section 31 and take it to court which means they have all parental responsibility until the court rule otherwise, so she says she gave him to do better for him but I think they told her if you don’t do section 20 they will do section 31
Last edited by Emmabun2 on Thu Feb 10, 2022 8:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

Doobadee33
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Doobadee33 »

JigglyJess97 wrote:
Thu Feb 10, 2022 8:01 am
Nah im kinda sad for him. He has to watch her walking out after visiting, coming and going as she pleases. He's probably wondering what the fuck he did wrong Image watching her live her best life while he gets abandoned. I tell you what Lucy mate, you all might be able to fool him for now with him being so young but kids ain't stupid and he will grow up to fucking resent you.

I feel so bad for him too, you just KNOW he's going to be so confused bless him ☹️

chipotle_yum
Informer
Informer

Post by chipotle_yum »

JigglyJess97 wrote:
Thu Feb 10, 2022 8:01 am
Nah im kinda sad for him. He has to watch her walking out after visiting, coming and going as she pleases. He's probably wondering what the fuck he did wrong Image watching her live her best life while he gets abandoned. I tell you what Lucy mate, you all might be able to fool him for now with him being so young but kids ain't stupid and he will grow up to fucking resent you.

I really hope he doesn’t feel that way 🥺🥺🥺

JigglyJess97
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by JigglyJess97 »

If I was doing what she's done, my mum would take T and run a million miles while telling me to buck my ideas up and sort shit out. Not pussy foot around me and mollycoddle me like people in Lucy's life seem to. Because that there is half the problem!!! It's all yes Lucy okay Lucy, anything to keep you happy Lucy. While ever her behavior is being enabled rather than questioned, she'll continue to do it and in the process she'll ruin that boys life. Childhood trauma stays FOREVER

Jimmylogan_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Jimmylogan_ »

Chapter1 wrote:
Thu Feb 10, 2022 7:34 am
Asked her on her previous if she had a good night last night…comment removed
Haha so did I but she didn't approve it or she deleted it as it was there for ages this morning and now it's gone

JigglyJess97
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by JigglyJess97 »

Uh huh. Yeah. Sure. Image

Return to “Lucy Lou Carmody”