Lucy Carmody Part 8: Manners Need To Be Taught, My Baby Daddy's Taking Me To Court

Secretacc6
Debater
Debater

Re: Lucy Carmody Part 8: Manners Need To Be Taught, My Baby Daddy's Taking Me To Court

Post by Secretacc6 »

With the amount of money she’s spent on 5+ nights out she could’ve got him more for his birthday. But her excuse will be he’s only 3 he doesn’t need loads , same excuse as for christmas. Fair enough some parents struggle like myself but I save months in advance and buy things I see maybe months before if I can. No excuse. Easily spent £100+ on herself recently as a throw away thing, and less than £100 for him there for his special occasion.

Katiebethh
Talker
Talker

Re: Lucy Carmody Part 8: Manners Need To Be Taught, My Baby Daddy's Taking Me To Court

Post by Katiebethh »

Live again. She said her job interview is at 6pm, is that a normal time for retail interviews?

She also mentioned she’s applied for care jobs. Care job is probably one of the hardest jobs I’ve ever had. On your feet, running around assisting people for 12 hours a day with barely any time to sit down. Not to mention how mentally draining it is. No way does she have it in her to be a carer.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

This thread is now locked. Please continue here: viewtopic.php?t=41724 :tosskiss:

Return to “Lucy Lou Carmody”