Siena Mirabella

vanillacoconut
Learner
Learner

Siena Mirabella

Post by vanillacoconut »

Couldn't find a topic on her, so thought I'd start one.

This young lady is mostly all about the "aesthetic": all packaging, no substance.

I'll admit, I started following her after her sims gameplay videos and stuck with her since now, but her latest vlog was insufferable.

Mentioning how she hates Bezos yet keeps supporting Amazon. Putting her phone on airplane mode to pretend she's unavailable for some dude (passive aggressive much?) and then saying something stupid like how she's not toxic but she loves the toxicity or some shit. Then being overwhelmed about putting her plates and utensils in her new cupboards, because.... she's never done it herself, her mother used to do it for her?!?! And this girl (cos she's a girl still) has been living on her own for so many years now? Smh. :roll:

Callan
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re: Siena Mirabella

Post by Callan »

I was wondering if she had a thread on here! I like her sometimes and some videos are just grating on my nerves, it always flip flops.

She does seem to live purely for aesthetics and most of her videos are of her cleaning and creating to do lists, which consist of things like "wake up, drink water with lemon, self care, film" like that's not a real life list of someone with a job and a life lol. But she does give me the cleaning bug so it helps sometimes.

Return to “P-U”