Jess and Gabriel | Part 5

LAGirlXOXO
Learner
Learner

Re: Jess and Gabriel | Part 5

Post by LAGirlXOXO »

I kinda agree with them on that point, some bonds must be taken in friendships between men and women. I had experienced that on my own, my ex boyfriend had a lot of close girl friends that I sensed they're just waiting for us to split, he used to say that I was paranoid, but now he's seriously dating one of his "friends".
Anyway, of course the situation was also because he is not an honest person, but after that I understood that when your partner isn't comfortable with something we have to listen to him and try to understand why.
Your partner should be your closest friend, if you have another friend of the opposite sex that you are super comfortable and intentional with, your energy is in the wrong place.

yolanda305
Stalker
Stalker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by yolanda305 »

I just found out Jess is pregnant because I unfollowed and unsubscribed after sitting next to her in person while getting a pedicure. She was on the phone so I was so excited to meet her. It was right before Gabe's family had their family reunion trip that Jess, Gabe and Sebastian went on. She was on face time with Sebastian and talking to him like he was her boyfriend, how she loves and misses him and cant wait to see him in person. Those b****** were even making fun of Gabe!. Apparently she got pregnant in october/november time and Sebastian stayed over their house multiple times. Im wondering if her emotional affair with Sebstian, as Katcher mentioned earlier, became a physical one. If I was Gabe I would be looking into paternity tests. At the very least I can understand being depressed when you have such a douchebag of a wife and scumbag of a "friend".

nev1993
Lurker
Lurker

Post by nev1993 »

okay, moving again. They will never be happy on one place, they are constantly pursuing something else cause they don't feel fulfilled in what they are doing. I saw a comment on their video that people are tired of their clickbait titles just pumping videos without mentioning what is it about by the end. As the last one where they just told people to guess in the comments where they are moving, so they can have engagement. Purely no value and tricking their audience for money. But they are such "good" people, right. God bless haha

randomrandom
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by randomrandom »

it's going to be so interesting once the baby comes. i don't see Gabe staying in australia ( which i figure is where they are moving) for a extended period of time. i do think they need to start having more time apart and hang out with other people and not be with each other 24/7 which is obviously going to be harder with a baby. i wonder what their life would be like if gabe continued more with his acting

snowmelon53
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by snowmelon53 »

They're moving to Nashville.... can already tell how this was fully Jess' plan from the start, like an "im not able to be with my family, so you can't be with yours" attitude. Wont be surprised if Gabe goes back into depression again. Jess is seriously one huge red flag. it just does not make sense to pack up and move as far away from family right when they're about to have a baby. With all the moving they're doing, its like they're running away from something. Never ever content with wherever they are or their present situations.

danyela_adren
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by danyela_adren »

I don't think they know how hard it is to have a baby. I feel like she thinks life is a fairytale. She keeps searching for a utopia. No wonder poor Gabriel goes in and out of depression. Life with a child is no fairytale. Having a child will put pressure on a couple like nothing else you have ever experienced, I know this because I just had a baby. To be honest, they should have just moved to Australia for good. At least she has her family to help her with the baby. I don't understand the point of "we moved to Nashville" Girl, you ain't coming from Australia if you have the baby there for at least a year.

LAGirlXOXO
Learner
Learner

Post by LAGirlXOXO »

I'm really shocked that they're moving to nashville, I would never have bet on that, this totally goes against everything they said when they moved to florida.
Although Jess always complained about Boca, the weather and etc.
What would make sense for them is to move to australia, but again Gabriel hates the country, I believe they chose nashville as a "neutral" city, away from their family and in a place they both don't hate.

LAGirlXOXO
Learner
Learner

Post by LAGirlXOXO »

BTW with ALL cities as an option they're moving to the same one their frienemies the JOHNS moved to, LOLOLOL.

I would like to be a little bee to see Kristin, Lexy and co's reaction to this news.

The845Joy
Lurker
Lurker

Post by The845Joy »

LAGirlXOXO wrote:
Sun May 15, 2022 11:30 am
BTW with ALL cities as an option they're moving to the same one their frienemies the JOHNS moved to, LOLOLOL.

I would like to be a little bee to see Kristin, Lexy and co's reaction to this news.

No one on this green earth can convince me that Jess does not copy every single thing that Kristin Johns does. Jess can say that their friendship just didn’t work out or whatever, but she is 100% Kristins biggest fan. Jess is obsessed with Kristin. Way to keep your husband away from his family and friends because you’re petty and insecure. The most self absorbed “nice” girl I’ve ever seen. She should 100% see the entire and full extent of her husbands consistent depression and she still yanks him away from any support system he can have. Disgusting

snowmelon53
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by snowmelon53 »

I love how the amount of fanpages they've had online have decreased over the years lol but it's still concerning why anyone would decide to start a fan account for them. also what's up with those style accounts? jess has had a few accounts just for finding her clothes and it blows my mind because her style is so bland and boring

xoxo__gossipgurl
Lurker
Lurker

Post by xoxo__gossipgurl »

Hi! I have noticed comments on recent videos that are calling out jess and gabe for being sketchy people. it's nice to see people criticizing them and finally seeing them for who they really are. Most of the comments that I saw are blaming Jess for the sudden move and feeling bad for gabe.

randomrandom
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by randomrandom »

xoxo__gossipgurl wrote:
Sat May 28, 2022 7:30 am
Hi! I have noticed comments on recent videos that are calling out jess and gabe for being sketchy people. it's nice to see people criticizing them and finally seeing them for who they really are. Most of the comments that I saw are blaming Jess for the sudden move and feeling bad for gabe.

i've been reading the comments after i saw your post and i'm glad more are being aware and because Tennessee is so random and i keep seeing comments about how they keep leaving Milo i agree that poor dog being left behind all the time

The845Joy
Lurker
Lurker

Post by The845Joy »

Who are they going to pawn off Milo to while they’re in Australia? I feel like they’re going to eventually announce they’re giving him away because they won’t be able to take care of him and the new baby with 0 help.

Does Jess have to copy every single thing Kristin does or can she have an original thought for once?

nev1993
Lurker
Lurker

Post by nev1993 »

She probably had a collab with jewelry brand to remake her ring and she is showing it now but going to talk about it when the sponsored video is due, mark my words.

They are all about money and its onvious they dont want to share anything regarding their life but still need the money to buy properties.

Poor Milo, cant imagine leaving my dog for such long periods of time, having a dog is a commitment its not a childish decision, when u know u will travel so much …

xoxo__gossipgurl
Lurker
Lurker

So I work in cyber security and have been able to find out a few things about jess and Gabe Conte that just rubs me the wrong way(sorry if this is known knowledge already)

1: Jess and Gabe have created multiple LLCs to avoid certain taxes. For instance, they have a real estate LLC that they created to buy the TN home. The home in FL, they still own and they bought it themselves. The public info about the house shows that Jessica Bauer and Gabriel Conte own the house.

2: Jess has 2 names in the system that she is using simultaneously. She has used Jessica Conte for some companies that she is co-owner of and Jessica Bauer for others.
a) for example CONTEAM (established 2018) she has Jessica Conte but for Exeus Games (established 2020) (that board game that Gabe and Russell are creating) she has Jessica Bauer.

This is more of my opinion but I truly feel for Gabe. I have a cousin that was in the same situation as Gabe. An Australian girl wanted to marry an American boy (in this case my cousin) and they got married and she talked him into moving to Australia, they divorced 7 years later because he missed the US and his family and she never wanted to come back here, she kept making up excuses for them to stay in AUS.

randomrandom
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by randomrandom »

xoxo__gossipgurl wrote:
Tue May 31, 2022 10:04 am
So I work in cyber security and have been able to find out a few things about jess and Gabe Conte that just rubs me the wrong way(sorry if this is known knowledge already)

1: Jess and Gabe have created multiple LLCs to avoid certain taxes. For instance, they have a real estate LLC that they created to buy the TN home. The home in FL, they still own and they bought it themselves. The public info about the house shows that Jessica Bauer and Gabriel Conte own the house.

2: Jess has 2 names in the system that she is using simultaneously. She has used Jessica Conte for some companies that she is co-owner of and Jessica Bauer for others.
a) for example CONTEAM (established 2018) she has Jessica Conte but for Exeus Games (established 2020) (that board game that Gabe and Russell are creating) she has Jessica Bauer.

This is more of my opinion but I truly feel for Gabe. I have a cousin that was in the same situation as Gabe. An Australian girl wanted to marry an American boy (in this case my cousin) and they got married and she talked him into moving to Australia, they divorced 7 years later because he missed the US and his family and she never wanted to come back here, she kept making up excuses for them to stay in AUS.

ohhhh this is interesting. sorry to hear your cousin was in a situation like that. i had a feeling Jess was going to want to move home eventually but idk why she did all that lengthy work for her citizenship stuff if it was going to lead her wanting to go back home (then again maybe she had to to be able to stay in the us for a lengthier time idk how that all works)

xoxo__gossipgurl
Lurker
Lurker

randomrandom wrote:
Tue May 31, 2022 11:39 am
xoxo__gossipgurl wrote:
Tue May 31, 2022 10:04 am

ohhhh this is interesting. sorry to hear your cousin was in a situation like that. i had a feeling Jess was going to want to move home eventually but idk why she did all that lengthy work for her citizenship stuff if it was going to lead her wanting to go back home (then again maybe she had to to be able to stay in the us for a lengthier time idk how that all works)
Oh yea, that was 3 years of waiting. Also to add they built a HUGE house and then proceeded to live in the house for 2 years (more like 1 year because they traveled to AUS).

The845Joy
Lurker
Lurker

Post by The845Joy »

So I know that way back during the video of them getting the private suite in the airport, the name on her plane ticket was Jessica Bauer. This was obviously after they were already married.

Maybe she is Jessica Bauer Conte, because that way, she can use both last names legally.

I think she was in love with the IDEA of having an American boy/living in America and that has since faded. I don’t think it’s fair that she had to “hard sell” Nashville to Gabe when they moved to Florida to be closer to his family.

If they’re going to split half their time in Australia and the other half in America, it goes to reason that half the time they’d be with her family, and the other half with his.

But they don’t have family in Nashville. It makes me think that Jess wasn’t close or doesn’t like his family. Not that there’s drama, but maybe they don’t click. Including Gabes sister Sophia.

Gabe left his friends and family in LA and his friends and family in Florida. Jess doesn’t have friends and family here and SHE was the one who was in love with the idea of America and wanted to move here. It’s like she’s punishing Gabe because she’s regretting her own choices. But Gabe has had such bad depression that I feel like pulling him away from his support system is just wrong.

Jess is giving me major red flags. But they won’t divorce even if they’re unhappy. They just won’t.

xoxo__gossipgurl
Lurker
Lurker

The845Joy wrote:
Tue May 31, 2022 2:08 pm
So I know that way back during the video of them getting the private suite in the airport, the name on her plane ticket was Jessica Bauer. This was obviously after they were already married.

Maybe she is Jessica Bauer Conte, because that way, she can use both last names legally.

I think she was in love with the IDEA of having an American boy/living in America and that has since faded. I don’t think it’s fair that she had to “hard sell” Nashville to Gabe when they moved to Florida to be closer to his family.

If they’re going to split half their time in Australia and the other half in America, it goes to reason that half the time they’d be with her family, and the other half with his.

But they don’t have family in Nashville. It makes me think that Jess wasn’t close or doesn’t like his family. Not that there’s drama, but maybe they don’t click. Including Gabes sister Sophia.

Gabe left his friends and family in LA and his friends and family in Florida. Jess doesn’t have friends and family here and SHE was the one who was in love with the idea of America and wanted to move here. It’s like she’s punishing Gabe because she’s regretting her own choices. But Gabe has had such bad depression that I feel like pulling him away from his support system is just wrong.

Jess is giving me major red flags. But they won’t divorce even if they’re unhappy. They just won’t.
You are SOOOOO right. To add, Jess CAN make friends but she doesn't. Tori Masters seemed to be her only "friend" (i have my own issues with her, i wish we could have a thread for her and chad) but I truly believe it was for show. Gabe comes off to me as a friendly dude that has friends and wants to build relationships. I actually think he went on a retreat with his friends earlier this year. We don't see jess doing that.

I honestly have NO idea why they moved to TN. I can see why Jess would want to copy Kristin but Kristin is actually living the TN lifestyle, living on an actual farm. Jess and Gabe are living in a newly built wealthy housing development.

The845Joy
Lurker
Lurker

Post by The845Joy »

Gabe had a ton of different friends and several friend groups and that all came to a screeching halt when he got married to Jess.

Gabe hasn’t had those experiences or dived into his creativity since marrying her.

I don’t know who Tori Masters is but I’ve heard they are problematic. It’s interesting that Jess doesn’t have any friends at all here in the US. I get only having very few close friends but along with everything else about Jess, it makes me think she’s the problem and not other people (Example Kristin Johns).

Jess doesn’t have friends outside of Gabe and now Gabe doesn’t have friends outside of Jess either. And he had a LOT of friends

Return to “Jess and Gabriel”