The M Word

cgtb92
Stalker
Stalker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

The M Word

Post by cgtb92 »

The M Word is a pretty small wannabe “youtuber” called Meghan Hinch (or Scully now since she got married).
Sadly I know this girl. I won’t call her a woman because despite the way she acts on camera and the way she says all the right things on her social media to make you think that butter wouldn’t melt, this person is an absolute piece of work behind the scenes, and bloody immature.
Little Miss “mental health is so important”, “I’m against bullying” is surprise surprise a bully herself, who actually got in the sh*t with the police for harassing my best friend and a few other friends of ours a few years back. And when I say harassment, I mean harassment.
Every weekend Meghan would hit the clubs in her local town with a group of her friends, and they would call up my friend and some of our other friends, hiding their caller ID and making disgusting accusations and comments about my friend. There were abusive emails, my friend got completely ganged up on and dogpiled by this girl and her friends, had vile rumours spread about her, and her personal information was doxxed.
The calls were every weekend for about four months. The messages and social media abuse and being yelled at in public by this girl’s friends, for about the same length of time. Thankfully my friend kept a record of everything, proof of everything, and the police stepped in and had words with this “delightful” Meghan girl.
This sounds like something a teenager would do, right? They were ADULTS when this took place. I kid you not.
Also, Meghan’s now-husband Mike (boyfriend at the time) was one of those police “specials officers”. So not really a real copper, but he supposedly had “a buddy in the police” (his words lol) who tampered with my friend’s evidence, supposedly. And both Mike and his “buddy” claimed my friend had “no evidence” and abused their positions to try and make Meghan seem innocent. I still don’t know how they managed to do that, or if they even did and were lying about it to discredit my friend. Anyway, thankfully the officer in charge of the case managed to figure out what was going on, that Mike was abusing his position as “specials officer” to cover for his girlfriend Meghan and inserting himself into something he shouldn’t have for his own personal interests, an investigation took place, and Mike lost this “specials officer” job.
In short, he lost his job trying to lie and cover up for Meghan. I don’t know how or why he seemed to think it was worth it, considering he later admitted that he knew Meghan had been harassing my friend all along and had even taken part in some of the calls when people were shouting stuff down the phone at her.
I don’t know if I could ever forgive my partner if he’d been the reason I lost my job in the police force! But hey ho, that shows what absolute lowlives these two are.
She has since gone on to make one off comments about my friend online, calling her a “loser” and claiming that my friend is “obsessed with her” (clearly irony is lost on this cow!). My friend wants nothing to do with her, understandably! Also, she has her own career that she studied and worked hard for, and doesn’t work for her Mummy and Daddy the way Meghan and Mike now do! 😂

Anyway, my point is, “The M Word” AKA Meghan Scully, is actually bloody lucky she doesn’t have a criminal record! She doesn’t give a single shite about mental health or bullying, and the girl is a compulsive liar and a serious narcissist who still maintains she’s done nothing wrong and thinks she is above the law.
Once again her YouTube channel is another way for her to get attention, trick people into thinking she’s something/someone she isn’t, charm people into thinking she’s a good person. Her criminal history and multiple victims say otherwise!

Return to “P-T”