No votes

Total votes: 0

ihatecaroline
Stalker
Stalker
Has thanked: 0

Caroline Deisler keeps getting worse

Post by ihatecaroline »

I can't stand Caroline Deisler! And each day it gets worse! She says she eats 3,000 kcal/day, yet she looks like a stick. Then, she pretends she promotes a healthy lifestyle, but her ebooks recommend the following diet:

"Day 1: Breakfast: Green Juice; Lunch: 4 persimmons; Dinner: Green salad (no oil!) + baked potato".

Every day is relatively similar (green juice, fruit, green salad) with the only exception that in winter, instead of recommending having 5 persimmons for lunch or 2 mangoes, she recommends having 7 dates.

And that's the "normal diet she recommends. Then she has 3 ebooks that she calls "Reset" where the advice is similar or even worse! (see attached). Of course, don't think the smoothie has yogurt or banana! Just lettuce, celery, lemon, basil and water!

Does she want everybody to go sick? What's the end game here? I mean, I understand she wants to make money, but can't she just give better advice? (and still sell it!). She hasn't had her period for 10 years! She got it back a few months ago after trying really hard as she wanted to have a baby, but she's lost it again!

It's is completely insane that Instagram hasn't even closed her account! Can you please guys help me? I feel like if enough of us report the account, Instagram eventually will do something about it!

It takes 1 min max! Simply go to instagram and find @carolinedeisler. 2) On the top right corner click/tap on the 3 dots. 3) Click on "Report". 4) Click on "Report account". 5) Click on "It's posting content that shouldn't be on Instagram". 6) Click on the option: "Suicide, self-injury or eating disorders". 7) Click on "Submit Report"

Thanks so so so much! Milie x
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

lisbu1
Talker
Talker

Re: Caroline Deisler keeps getting worse

Post by lisbu1 »

Don't even get me started on this woman and her "health" advice. She's constantly flaunting her body and telling young girls that if they eat like her, they will look like her.

natalielott
Stalker
Stalker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Caroline Deisler keeps getting worse

Post by natalielott »

I think Instagram will act if enough people report the account!

dino game

Return to ā€œA-Eā€