Marzia “retired and photo editing” Kjellberg - Part 14

Mischief

Marzia “retired and photo editing” Kjellberg - Part 14

Post by Mischief »

Please enjoy :tosskiss:
And so I cry sometimes when I'm lying in bed...Just to get it all out, what's in my head...And I, I am feeling a little peculiar...And so I wake in the morning and I step outside...And I take a deep breath and I get real high...And I scream from the top of my lungs..."What's going on?"...

LaPetiteFleurs
Informer
Informer

Re: Marzia “retired and photo editing” Kjellberg - Part 14

Post by LaPetiteFleurs »

✨ New thread! Let’s hope this one moves a little faster then the previous ✨

It’s intriguing just how much she constantly changes her face. I still can’t tell if she’s just very inconsistent with getting work done so it’s suddenly noticeable when something changes or if her injectors are just really bad at their job and can’t get her to look the same.

How’s she going to handle all this in Japan? She can’t speak the language so I doubt she’ll be having appointments there. Perhaps she’ll have trips back to Italy under the guise of seeing her family but will come back with a fresh new look instead.

Oh and did anyone see this photo from last month? Hello airbrush!

I’m also curious about why she’s suddenly been posting her niece more too. The first year of Lumen’s life there was basically no mention of her.

Penelope penny
Debater
Debater

Post by Penelope penny »

LaPetiteFleurs wrote:
Fri Dec 17, 2021 5:08 pm
✨ New thread! Let’s hope this one moves a little faster then the previous ✨

It’s intriguing just how much she constantly changes her face. I still can’t tell if she’s just very inconsistent with getting work done so it’s suddenly noticeable when something changes or if her injectors are just really bad at their job and can’t get her to look the same.

How’s she going to handle all this in Japan? She can’t speak the language so I doubt she’ll be having appointments there. Perhaps she’ll have trips back to Italy under the guise of seeing her family but will come back with a fresh new look instead.

Oh and did anyone see this photo from last month? Hello airbrush!

I’m also curious about why she’s suddenly been posting her niece more too. The first year of Lumen’s life there was basically no mention of her.

Maybe lockdown and all the lockdown pregnancies are giving her baby fever.
I have no fucks left to give.

LaPetiteFleurs
Informer
Informer

Post by LaPetiteFleurs »

I can’t imagine someone as conceited as Marzia having baby fever but it’s an interesting thought. Maybe she’s trying to spend as much time as possible with her before the big move? I’m just intrigued because she’s usually quite calculated in what she posts so I feel there’s a specific reason she’s doing this.

Just a bit of fun: Do we have any predictions for next year? Mine are :

1. I think Marzia will become more active on IG once they’re in Japan. Must show off that expensive new lifestyle!
2. Felix will take a long term break once they’ve moved and will change the way he uploads again (so less videos per week)
3. Marzia will pretend to be super fluent in Japanese but in reality is just using Google translate for everything
4. She will continue to pass on all Mai projects to other people and will stop doing pottery all together (apart from major collabs like Sanrio) Her excuse will be that she’s just sUpEr BuSy from moving and doesn’t have time.

Oh and a few months back she advertised for someone to do art for the Mai newsletter and I’m baffled as to why she can’t do her own drawings considering she’s the artist/designer of the brand. She’s actually paying someone to do her designs for her..?

tumba
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0

Post by tumba »

Even though her pictures are designed to look perfect, I think the awkwardness really shows in the pics with her niece. I never had little kids in the family so I have no idea how to talk to children, and I think you can tell Marzia may have the same sort of problem. I know Felix has nephews but does she ever spend time with them?

You'd think she'd love to hang out with her niece more, since Marzia loves looking or acting like a child. One of her very first pictures on instagram literally says "Feeling like a little child opening this HUGE door while wearing my new onesie c:". I think someone on this thread said some time ago that they got DDLG vibes from her, and I totally agree, I've always had that idea.

As for getting pregnant, you know... I don't see it. Didn't she say she's terrified of doctors and hospitals? Or that she has emotophobia, around the time Felix had a stomach bug and she freaked out on Twitter?

I do see Felix wanting children, but not Marzia. Disagreeing about this is normal sometimes, it does happen to some couples. But I'm sure we can all see how that would turn out: in her favor.

Emily1221
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Emily1221 »

I can’t imagine her having babies with Felix ! Especially since Felix shows so much distaste for children

sleep84
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sleep84 »

Emily1221 wrote:
Wed Jan 12, 2022 3:01 pm
I can’t imagine her having babies with Felix ! Especially since Felix shows so much distaste for children
Actually I think it's more her to have a very strong distaste for children. I vaguely remember a MILLION years ago when they were still really young, that she said that she maybe wanted to adopt later in life or to have at least one biological child of her own and I distinctly remember that she said that she didn't really like children and he said that he did at first but then he said that she influenced him with her awkwardness aroun children. He seemed to be very happy with his nephews but they live in Sweden so I doubt that he has a lot of contact with them.
Pardon my typos, I have a rubbish keyboard. :P

Diamond1993
Learner
Learner

Post by Diamond1993 »

What is this?!!! Maybe she’s so insecure because deep down she knows the only reasons she’s selling this crap is because of the name attached to it. Nobody that she collaborated with is actually in awe of her work behind the scenes, it’s all about money because of the names attached, not because it’s innovative lol

That caption is just so fake lol “we love her world, her taste and projects” lmao give me a break

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LaPetiteFleurs
Informer
Informer

Post by LaPetiteFleurs »

If I was a creator/influencer I would be SO embarrassed to be treated that way. It’s just over the top and ridiculous. It’s also a slap in the face to all the previous collaborators she’s worked with who were really the ones that did all the work.

Speaking of: she did a lot of collabs last year and it’ll be interesting to see how many want to work with her again. The products may have been a success but surely it would have been upsetting to see Marzia get all the credit for something they mainly did themselves.

Oh and that rug is $500+.....

Question: are they ever going to give up on Japan? It’s been over two years and they’re still clinging desperately to it. I feel like they need to be told it’s okay to move on. Their lives must be very void of fun if they refuse to quit. They have nothing else going on for them.

monkey_crazy
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by monkey_crazy »

Guys can someone send me a dc invite? Pretty pleaseeee. ❤️

PeepoHappy4weird
Learner
Learner

Post by PeepoHappy4weird »

So wait, they’re actually going to Japan still? Thought the honeymoon period would have worn off by now but I guess it’s still going, aye?
A man is no one.

Diamond1993
Learner
Learner

Post by Diamond1993 »

I saw a snippet of Felix’s video titled “why are we still here”? And he’s saying they are still going and he went on about how it’s been like years since they’ve been waiting to move and that even though they’ve “built” so much where they are that they should still move “while their young” and go on this adventure lol that 100% sounds like that came from marzia.

moving to a place like Japan is a big deal and shouldn’t be treated like some trip their going on because their bored and because marzia likes “Asian culture” like she said lol

going there “while your still young” sounds like something I’d say only if I were to be going as a tourist to experience Japan for a week or two, not moving there permanently

I have a feeling once their there she’ll become more active on social media and it’ll all be about the “aesthetics” and nothing about actually learning the language and integrating into Japanese society.

I can just imagine marzia and Felix watching some kind of anime at home and marzia going “ I want a house like that one Felix!”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LaPetiteFleurs
Informer
Informer

Post by LaPetiteFleurs »

They are indeed still 100% obsessed with living there. I don’t believe they’ll have a difficult time because they obviously don’t have to deal with normal life things and won’t even have to interact with anyone, besides when shopping and traveling. They also have a team of translators at their full disposal.

But aren’t they the least bit concerned about being trapped over there? If Japan locks down again they’ll be stuck with no way out. Family emergency? Too bad. They won’t get special permissions. Marzia accidentally gets pregnant and doesn’t want to birth there? Again, too bad. Japan won’t make exceptions for anyone.

Felix did mention in a stream that it’s not a permanent move. They’ll be there for 5 years. That’s why he keeps stressing they want to do it “while we’re still young.” They have a specific timeline of when they want to be there and when they want to leave. I think he even said that they might not spend the whole 5 years there, they might leave earlier depending on other plans.

PeepoHappy4weird
Learner
Learner

Post by PeepoHappy4weird »

If your only gonna live somewhere for a few years, why not just rent a house instead of buying and then possibly dealing with selling? Unless renting is more expensive long term in Japan (idk its housing market).
A man is no one.

rxsdst
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by rxsdst »

she looks so weird and unflattering in her newest photos. in my opinion, this odd brownish/gingery(?) hair definitely doesnt suit her

tumba
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by tumba »

She actually posted stories about things going on in the world?

Penelope penny
Debater
Debater

Post by Penelope penny »

tumba wrote:
Sun Feb 27, 2022 2:01 am
She actually posted stories about things going on in the world?

Extra surprising considering how Italy has been responding to everything. Good on her I suppose. I mean there’s not a whole lot regular outsider citizens can do other than share donation sites and spread the word of what’s happening in hopes of mounting pressure on their governments to do the right thing.
I have no fucks left to give.

LaPetiteFleurs
Informer
Informer

Post by LaPetiteFleurs »

I wouldn’t be so fast to congratulate her, like usual with Marzia there’s typically a different motive at play. This is probably why she suddenly posted helpful content: people have been commenting on Mai posts asking Marzia if she’s happy about the Ukraine situation considering her parent’s political beliefs. Right after the comments were deleted she posted those links in her stories so it seems she’s saving face.

I agree with Penelope penny that there’s obviously not much that can be done and she shouldn’t be expected to talk about it but still, it rubs me the wrong way when she posts about charities just to protect her image. But most celebrities/influences act that way too :roll:

The last comment is still up, much to my surprise. Especially considering her father is mentioned and she has always been very close to him. Speaking of, his birthday was last week.

irishmohawk
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by irishmohawk »

Found this today… well i guess we will get more updates soon!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

LaPetiteFleurs
Informer
Informer

Post by LaPetiteFleurs »

irishmohawk wrote:
Thu Mar 03, 2022 6:26 am
Found this today… well i guess we will get more updates soon!
Felix mentioned just a few days back that they hadn’t heard anything about the move yet. Maybe her parents are being hopeful now that borders are open? Or perhaps Felix is misleading people so they can have a peaceful move? Marzia has the Mai pop up later this month too.

Where did you get that from irishmohawk? Any more gossip?

She’s been saying for 3 years that she’ll do a pop up. I think she originally said she’d love one in Japan (how Marzia, you don’t speak the language) but I’m surprised she’s doing one nonetheless.

My questions:

1. Will she be present?

2. Can fans take photos with her? (I’m guessing not. I’ll also guess that she’ll have the Mai account on full lockdown so people can’t tagged her in pics)

3. How much stock will be there? It’s for 6 days so they’ll need a lot considering how fast everything goes online

4. Will she get Felix to advertise it so more people will come?

Honestly, I’ll be both surprised and impressed if she’s actually there. She NEEDS to be. It’s her brand.

Return to “CutiePieMarzia”