JennaMarbles

catsareprettycool
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JennaMarbles

Post by catsareprettycool »

I tuned out a long time ago once she started uploading mainly videos titled "extras of ___" and started pushing those plushies of her dogs. Why would I want a stuffed version of someone's pet?

ThisFuckingNunu.
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ThisFuckingNunu. »

When losing popularity be sure to include a nip slip on your latest video. (Fake tan video; 40something seconds in I think)

X

Meep
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Meep »

ThisFuckingNunu. wrote:When losing popularity be sure to include a nip slip on your latest video. (Fake tan video; 40something seconds in I think)

X
The thing you're referring to I think is at 49 seconds in and I believe it is just her fingers.

Edit: Upon pausing the video over the frames, I think it actually might be :\ my mistake! It is hard to tell, though and I would have assumed she'd be wearing those nipple cover things... pasties or whatever they are called!

NerdOut
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by NerdOut »

Meep wrote:
ThisFuckingNunu. wrote:When losing popularity be sure to include a nip slip on your latest video. (Fake tan video; 40something seconds in I think)

X
The thing you're referring to I think is at 49 seconds in and I believe it is just her fingers.

Edit: Upon pausing the video over the frames, I think it actually might be :\ my mistake! It is hard to tell, though and I would have assumed she'd be wearing those nipple cover things... pasties or whatever they are called!
I have a really hard time believing she would film that actually topless?! I saw it, it does look nipply. But it's possible it actually is just a flash colored pastie?

VeronicaSawyer

Post by VeronicaSawyer »

Looks like a nipple to me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Poniesftw
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Poniesftw »

Any video involving nudity is going to be a huge pay-day for her: how to tan, getting dressed, how to shower.... I see a trend here. She's smart enough to realize people watch these with their eyes glued to her chest waiting for an editing mistake. I'm convinced this was intentional: it's just enough nipple to start a big hoopla about it, yet not enough to get her in trouble. I hope it gets flagged so she doesn't get paid from this. The tiny bit of respect I had for her is gone.
This was a real classy move Jenna. :roll:
We are all simply fans that can see through your bullsh*t.

Evolve
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Evolve »

I have no trouble at all believing she filmed it topless. I assume she does all of her "nude scenes" actually nude. She's very I don't give a fuck.

CMonroe

Post by CMonroe »

That video was legit scary. Not really funny, but scary to watch her slap on all those fake tan products.

go_further
Informer
Informer

Post by go_further »

I think she is clearly running out of ideas lol

wanderlust
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by wanderlust »

This is getting old...her whole act. Maybe it's time to try something new or get a different job. She was hilarious for a while but then it just got stale.

KayKay
Learner
Learner

Post by KayKay »

Maybe I missed this, but I'm surprised no one brought up that she was on last night's Ridiculousness. I liked her better than Stevie Ryan but still a bit awkward. I'm surprised they didn't show clips of her funnier videos.

lotus
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by lotus »

Nip. Most def
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

letmetellyou
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by letmetellyou »

KayKay wrote:Maybe I missed this, but I'm surprised no one brought up that she was on last night's Ridiculousness. I liked her better than Stevie Ryan but still a bit awkward. I'm surprised they didn't show clips of her funnier videos.
she was a bit awkward, but i feel like she always is when she's on tv. i'm sure it's a lot different having a camera crew in your face than just filming in a room by yourself or with just your friends. that episode was hilarious, though! i love rob.. he's definitely the funniest on the show.. i mean, obviously, it's his show, ha. the clips they showed from jenna's channel weren't funny at all and the clip she brought was dumb.

Post by Guest »

That is way too high up to be her nipple. Plus, I'd think, considering she's so pale, Jenna's nipples would be pink, not brown.

Post by Guest »

Looks like a shadow to me. Even if it is a nipple, who cares? No one gives a fuck when they see a guy's nipple.

iainthatin
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by iainthatin »

That's totally a nipple and it looks nice too. I hope she doesn't take the video down. And why wouldn't she be naked to film that video?? I would be. Nice nipple Jenna. I like you.

Bucket
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Bucket »

:?

OutOfChipIns
Learner
Learner