MEGAN, WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH YOUR LIFE.

kfcepeda
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: MEGAN, WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH YOUR LIFE.

Post by kfcepeda »

oh and she doesn't owe ANYTHING to her subs. I mean yeah, in a way we helped her get where she is, but in reality all we did was click a little button and watch her videos of our own free will. we didn't pay her, she doesn't work for us, she doesn't owe us anything so she didn't "shit on her subscribers. Seriously, she has a lot better things going for her now and she is just sort of done with youtube. I mean you didn't really expect her to do this for the rest of her life did you? it was a hobby that she got lucky with and she got bored.

Diorette
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Diorette »

Then she should completely move on and stop making the shitty videos she does now.

Pinkiegurf24
Debater
Debater

Post by Pinkiegurf24 »

kfcepeda wrote:she is actually doing a lot with her life. She is making money from being a co-owner of lockerz she has an online store, she has investments and lots of business transactions. She is making bank.

You said she is too caught up in youtube, but then you say she doesn't care about her videos? No, she has a lot of life going on outside of youtube and she doesn't need it anymore. She is moving on. good for her.
kfcepeda wrote:oh and she doesn't owe ANYTHING to her subs. I mean yeah, in a way we helped her get where she is, but in reality all we did was click a little button and watch her videos of our own free will. we didn't pay her, she doesn't work for us, she doesn't owe us anything so she didn't "shit on her subscribers. Seriously, she has a lot better things going for her now and she is just sort of done with youtube. I mean you didn't really expect her to do this for the rest of her life did you? it was a hobby that she got lucky with and she got bored.

THIS is what I'm talking about.

xxbeautyxx
Learner
Learner

Post by xxbeautyxx »

Diorette wrote:Then she should completely move on and stop making the shitty videos she does now.
It shouldn't really bother you whether or not her videos are shitty. If you don't enjoy them anymore, then you don't have to watch them.

brittany246
Learner
Learner

Post by brittany246 »

Has anyone else noticed that she hasn't uploaded a makeup tutorial in three months?

MissCheetahPrint
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by MissCheetahPrint »

brittany246 wrote:Has anyone else noticed that she hasn't uploaded a makeup tutorial in three months?
She hasn't even uploaded a video in 3 weeks

holly1414
Debater
Debater

Post by holly1414 »

Actually she uploaded one 8 days ago.

Taylor_Nicholson
Learner
Learner

Post by Taylor_Nicholson »

I think how u said it was a little too harsh but i do agree with ur point.
I don't even go to megan's page anymore, she used to be fun you know? now she's just plain boring. I saw her new videos a few weeks back and i don't even feel like watching them anymore. megan if u really wanna keep doing videos u really should put some effort in it. I used to love u so much but now i just don't think there's any point for u to stay on youtube anymore.

trululul
Learner
Learner

Post by trululul »

I've stopped going on her channel altogether now because i know there won't be an interesting video. She hasn't done a makeup tutorial in god knows how long, she always seems bored and uninterested.. She's just not pleasant to watch. Time to move on

alexisWHEE
Debater
Debater

Post by alexisWHEE »

Woww, she uploaded another Haul video, how surprising! *rolls eyes.*
I think hauls are kind of fun to watch, personally, but I mean, as a beauty guru, shouldn't she be doing tutorials and other stuff...
Also, I feel like after a certain point, hauling a lot is almost bragging? And kind of a waste of money, idk if that's just me.

fukou
Debater
Debater

Post by fukou »

i think haul's are the least of her worries. someone on 4chan is spreading nude photos of her. youch.

Return to “Megan Parken”