HelloKatyxo

Forum rules
Please DO NOT Post Content that is Copyrighted! IE: Content from onlyfans (dot) com ...

We get DMCA notices and simply have to remove the content. Apologies...
ninananas
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: HelloKatyxo

Post by ninananas »

She said in an instagram live in Yosemite that maybe New York isn't for her after all. I don't know if it's sincerely what she feels in her heart or if she's just easily influenced, even without her own knownledge.
Like she seems like a sponge person that absords easily other people's dreams and tastes. It's been 10 days she's surrounded by outdoorsy and adventurous (..?) people, one of the guys lived overseas and does yoga, her friend starting a new job and life away in LA... and suddenly New York isn't for her anymore although one week ago she was dying to go back I'm wondering what will really happen once the glissfull haze of the road trip fades.

Edit: sorry for the double post, guru gossip is lagging like crazy.......

나의 SM-A510F 의 Tapatalk에서 보냄

Last edited by ninananas on Tue Jul 07, 2020 4:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

ninananas
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by ninananas »

She said in an instagram live in Yosemite that maybe New York isn't for her after all. I don't know if it's sincerely what she feels in her heart or if she's just easily influenced, even without her own knownledge.
Like she seems like a sponge person that absords easily other people's dreams and tastes. It's been 10 days she's surrounded by outdoorsy and adventurous (..?) people, one of the guys lived overseas and does yoga, her friend starting a new job and life away in LA... and suddenly New York isn't for her anymore although one month ago she was dying to go back I'm wondering what will really happen once the glissfull haze of the road trip fades.

KittyStar
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by KittyStar »

ninananas wrote:
Tue Jul 07, 2020 4:11 am
Like she seems like a sponge person that absords easily other people's dreams and tastes. It's been 10 days she's surrounded by outdoorsy and adventurous (..?) people, one of the guys lived overseas and does yoga, her friend starting a new job and life away in LA... and suddenly New York isn't for her anymore although one month ago she was dying to go backImage I'm wondering what will really happen once the glissfull haze of the road trip fades.

Katy is an attention whore and desperate for popularity, by her own admission. She’s very insecure and you can tell she adopted a cosmopolitan, creative, artsy, sexy, intelligent New York persona to make up for the fact that she’s not the typical “hot girl”. If she does this with her friends, wait to see how much she’ll mold to her future boyfriend’s personality and lifestyle. Katy will be a “cool girl” girlfriend.

KittyStar
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by KittyStar »

Katy is apologizing for her behavior after the road trip. For those of you you who don’t know, Katy returned to New York and she said she was getting her hair done. After being called out, Katy apologized and said she would self quarantine for 14 days and cut her hair herself (which to me was obviously bullshit). Well, her friend Adam posted some insta stories of his birthday dinner and there was Katy in the background. Katy tried to deny it and asked Adam to delete the insta stories but after being called out she’s now apologizing again. It’s obvious she’s just trying to save face, though. Her road trip on itself was already controversial and she was out and about when the situation was really bad in New York. Katy is just sorry she’s got caught.

buzzinnn
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by buzzinnn »

KittyStar* wrote:
Wed Jul 15, 2020 5:50 am
Katy is apologizing for her behavior after the road trip. For those of you you who don’t know, Katy returned to New York and she said she was getting her hair done. After being called out, Katy apologized and said she would self quarantine for 14 days and cut her hair herself (which to me was obviously bullshit). Well, her friend Adam posted some insta stories of his birthday dinner and there was Katy in the background. Katy tried to deny it and asked Adam to delete the insta stories but after being called out she’s now apologizing again. It’s obvious she’s just trying to save face, though. Her road trip on itself was already controversial and she was out and about when the situation was really bad in New York. Katy is just sorry she’s got caught.
I don’t think the road trip thing was bad because she was with the same people the whole time. I didn’t see the recent pictures she’s talking about but I did see in June she was out with friends while she was on mute.

KittyStar
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by KittyStar »

buzzinnn wrote:
Wed Jul 15, 2020 7:20 am
KittyStar* wrote:
Wed Jul 15, 2020 5:50 am
I don’t think the road trip thing was bad because she was with the same people the whole time. I didn’t see the recent pictures she’s talking about but I did see in June she was out with friends while she was on mute.
I mentioned the road trip because Katy said she’s been getting flack for weeks because of it, and now the hairdresser appointment and the party.

camileon95
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by camileon95 »

she 100% got her hair done anyway. look how glossy it is in the apology video. shes trying to hide it by pulling it back.

i thought she was smart but after this i have 0 trust.

KittyStar
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by KittyStar »

camileon95 wrote:
Wed Jul 15, 2020 10:20 am
she 100% got her hair done anyway. look how glossy it is in the apology video. shes trying to hide it by pulling it back.

i thought she was smart but after this i have 0 trust.
Agreed. For someone who’s been doing social media for 10 years and is now doing it full time, she was so, so dumb. She didn’t need to tell the internet she had an hair appointment. And right after the backlash she goes to a birthday party and takes pictures? So dumb. At first she played stupid “Oh I didn’t remember I was coming from California and I could spread it to my hairdresser tee hee! I promise I will stay home for 14 days!”. But stupid Katy is now a liar too. She was obviously lying the first time but she had to make it crystal clear. Ideally, she would be a decent human being and abstain from haircuts and parties but she’s not even a good business woman. This type of shit hurts her brand.

melon
Learner
Learner

Post by melon »

Am I being blinded by my own distaste for her or was that apology just her playing the victim? To me, it read as subtly trying to drop that if people weren't so mean to her when all she did was make a little mistake (re: the hair appt) she wouldn't have gone out to the dinner in retaliation and then if nobody questioned/attacked her when they saw the pictures of the dinner she wouldn't have lied and would've just "been responsible" and called the restaurant, etc. It seemed strange to me that the main thing she was sorry for was lying instead of um... going to a dinner in NYC days after returning from a national hotspot in a deadly pandemic. (Also, get better friends who won't allow you to come to dinner when you should be quarantining.)

Post by Guest »

melon wrote:
Wed Jul 15, 2020 5:45 pm
Am I being blinded by my own distaste for her or was that apology just her playing the victim? To me, it read as subtly trying to drop that if people weren't so mean to her when all she did was make a little mistake (re: the hair appt) she wouldn't have gone out to the dinner in retaliation and then if nobody questioned/attacked her when they saw the pictures of the dinner she wouldn't have lied and would've just "been responsible" and called the restaurant, etc. It seemed strange to me that the main thing she was sorry for was lying instead of um... going to a dinner in NYC days after returning from a national hotspot in a deadly pandemic. (Also, get better friends who won't allow you to come to dinner when you should be quarantining.)
She absolutely was playing the victim. Kept mentioning her "hurt" over and over. Which shows the problem with these girls (Katy, Danielle, etc) who think people calling them out for taking risks with a deadly disease is being a ~big evil meanie~. I mean Katy still cries herself to sleep over her "middle school haters" so I think she enjoys playing the victim

KittyStar
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by KittyStar »

mumkinpo wrote: She absolutely was playing the victim. Kept mentioning her "hurt" over and over. Which shows the problem with these girls (Katy, Danielle, etc) who think people calling them out for taking risks with a deadly disease is being a ~big evil meanie~. I mean Katy still cries herself to sleep over her "middle school haters" so I think she enjoys playing the victim
And let’s not forget that those middle school “haters” she’s still talking about at the age of 25 were girls who had boyfriends and didn’t want to hang out with her. Poor Katy couldn’t handle not being the center of male attention already at 13.

goldenhour19
Learner
Learner

Post by goldenhour19 »

Curious to see if she updates on the results of her coronavirus test. Feel like she won’t be transparent there especially if it’s positive

Rosie34567
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Rosie34567 »

Glad I'm not the only one who thinks the road trip was fucking stupid during a pandemic. She and her friends are so dumb and selfish. Lmao how she's like "but we brought hand sanitizer"...wow. Slow clap. You're still being a shitty person for not canceling the trip, Katy.

KittyStar
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by KittyStar »

What do you think about Katy’s pictures in a bikini and the text about society needing to normalize bellies, big thighs, celulite, etc. As much as it leads to “yass queen” comments, Katy doesn’t really accept her body, though. She doesn’t even look bad at all, to be honest. And if she did a bit of exercise she could actually have the Instagram body she wants.

Post by Guest »

KittyStar* wrote:
Tue Jul 21, 2020 1:34 am
What do you think about Katy’s pictures in a bikini and the text about society needing to normalize bellies, big thighs, celulite, etc. As much as it leads to “yass queen” comments, Katy doesn’t really accept her body, though. She doesn’t even look bad at all, to be honest. And if she did a bit of exercise she could actually have the Instagram body she wants.
Or if she just cut back on alcohol. From her quarantine stories it really seemed like she was drinking every night. To each their own, but even one drink in the evening can have really bad effects on sleep that lead to weight gain. In addition to the empty/non-nutritious calories in wine and cocktails.

littlemermaid11
Learner
Learner

Post by littlemermaid11 »

So can someone explain if I’ve got this straight...I unfollowed her after the covid road trip thing because I just was done with that level of bs. I went back to check her Instagram today to see what shes up to and she’s moved to LA?!! What on earth? After making New York her entire brand and personality for the past what 2 years? Can’t wait to see her do a full 180 on her entire persona....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

Katy spotted on Instagram in a photo of a group of 8+ girls. Lol okay. Sure Katy pandemic is over lets party on the beach

KittyStar
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by KittyStar »

littlemermaid11 wrote:
Wed Aug 05, 2020 2:45 am
So can someone explain if I’ve got this straight...I unfollowed her after the covid road trip thing because I just was done with that level of bs. I went back to check her Instagram today to see what shes up to and she’s moved to LA?!! What on earth? After making New York her entire brand and personality for the past what 2 years? Can’t wait to see her do a full 180 on her entire persona....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
She admitted on Instagram that she moved to LA because she didn’t get a boyfriend during the two years she was in NYC, and that she moved to NYC because she wanted a “NYC romance”.
It was already obvious that this was a factor but it’s so embarrassing that said it out loud for everyone to see. I think she has never had a boyfriend partly because she exposes her crazy so much and she doesn’t have the self awareness to tone it down.
Katy is making enough bank from her platforms as it is. Her big goal is to get a future husband.

Post by Guest »

I don't follow her on Insta but definitely assumed that her inability to get a man was part of the picture given her desperation lol. She's probably hoping hanging around with the hot and fun Julia will make other guys want to talk to her

wildturtle
Informer
Informer

Post by wildturtle »

mumkinpo wrote: I don't follow her on Insta but definitely assumed that her inability to get a man was part of the picture given her desperation lol. She's probably hoping hanging around with the hot and fun Julia will make other guys want to talk to her
I wouldn’t say Julia is hot, she’s average looking IMO but she gives off those fun, chill cool girl vibes which guys are drawn to

Return to “F-K”