HelloKatyxo

Forum rules
Please DO NOT Post Content that is Copyrighted! IE: Content from onlyfans (dot) com ...

We get DMCA notices and simply have to remove the content. Apologies...
ThatGirl__123
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Re: HelloKatyxo

Post by ThatGirl__123 »

I feel like her latest video was her convincing herself that CA wasn't a mistake. That she gained there confidence and stuff. Admitting to your mistakes shows maturity and makes you grow. It would be totally cool if she said "you know guys, it might not have been the best decision of my life. But fuck it, I did it and I don't regret"
Instead she wants to show proof that she gained a lot of things by living in LA for a few months.

Ciaokitty
Learner
Learner

Post by Ciaokitty »

Yes, I also got that vibe. Also I find it interesting that they moved in together as roommates in summer. But now they have to leave the flat because of something flat related but don't look for a new flat for them TOGETHER? Julia and that other woman already moved somewhere else, Katy was left in the flawed apartment and is reflecting about where to go next alone. Sorry but that smells like they don't really want to stay roommates anymore because it sucked. Maybe they would have lived that full year together* otherwise but take the lucky chance to get rid of Katy beforehand.

*) Did I get it right that apartment leases in the U.S. are just valid for one full year? I just know what I hear from YTers like Katy and best.dressed, I am not from the U.S. as you can tell from my English skills.

Ciaokitty
Learner
Learner

Post by Ciaokitty »

theteaiscold wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 7:53 am
I think Katy is really pretty in a different way than Julia but I think the reason Julia comes across better and can get a boyfriend is because of a couple of things that have to do with personality: Julia seems more confident, she isn't boy crazy like a sixteen year old, and she seems more emotionally mature than Katy. I understand wanting to be around your best friend but it just seems so drastic to up and move states and cities because your best friend moved. I feel like Katy does not make true, deep friendships easily.
Also agree with that. I would be more into Katy lookwise. (Though I would be more attracted to her if she lost some weight but that is just my personal preference and not to body-shame her. If she feels fine in her body, she is fine. Though I think she would be way more outgoing and confident since she often talked about being not okay with her figure.) I also like her dresses and style mostly (just not that trash bags she wore in LA). But her character seems to be more problematic than Julia's. Katy comes off as very demanding and insecure.

I hope Katy doesn't read here though I am afraid she does so. I don't want to play off two women against each other especially not if they are friends. I don't want to hype Julia because "she's better than Katy" or put one of them down because "Katy is less attractive in terms of dating than Julia" or "Julia is still average to me". It's just like while discussing more or less problematic themes in Katy's videos/podcasts it seems to be inevitable.

ThatGirl__123
Learner
Learner

Post by ThatGirl__123 »

Well I also hate when women are against one another and judge other women by their looks. At the end of the day it's not the looks people fall in love with. It's the personality. And that's what every girl should be taught. But more importantly it's what we all have to learn because it's one thing to preach something and the other to actually believe it. Some boys will be attracted to one girl and some people to the other (in terms of looks). It's all subjective but character flaws are for the most part not subjective. If someone is confident - most people will notice them. If someone is arrogant - most people will avoid them but for some it might be attractive. That's why I think it's pointless to try to decide which one of the girls is more attractive.

theteaiscold
Lurker
Lurker

Post by theteaiscold »

I can't believe she's moving again. I don't want to watch the video but I'm sure she gave some long convoluted answer as to why. Is she moving back in with her parents or getting her own place? I'm assuming she's going to get a job or is she financing her lifestyle off of sponsorships and youtube money?

As far as her looks go, I think she looks fine at the weight she is at now. Not every body is made to be very skinny; she naturally seems to have a body that holds more weight. She needs to work on her issues, though. I feel sad for her because she just seems lost.

Ciaokitty
Learner
Learner

Post by Ciaokitty »

theteaiscold wrote:
Fri Feb 26, 2021 8:23 pm
I can't believe she's moving again. I don't want to watch the video but I'm sure she gave some long convoluted answer as to why. Is she moving back in with her parents or getting her own place? I'm assuming she's going to get a job or is she financing her lifestyle off of sponsorships and youtube money?
She's a freelancer with her graphic-thingies. Some company's hire her for layouts or whatever.
She also has sponsorships on her podcast by the way if you didn't dare to listen to it. Mostly things like tampons. I used to listen to her podcast a while ago when cleaning my flat because it is no big deal if you miss some parts.
She is moving back to her parents and said, the time in LA wasn't a waste but helped her to grow.

I have to say I really like the conversation here in the thread (or at least the pages I read) because all participants are very fair and don't talk in a hateful manner.

Ciaokitty
Learner
Learner

Post by Ciaokitty »

So she moved back to NYC. Don't tell me she didn't regret moving to L.A.!

I don't know if I like her new apartment like the old one. The old one was very cute.

Rosie34567-2
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Rosie34567-2 »

She’s the definition of one of those girls who will never feel complete without a man…which is ironic because she tries to come off like a #girlboss. How sad and pathetic.

When she was showing the new lights above her bed, she literally was like “I put two because I’m planning for the future, in case one day there is someone I’m sharing the bed with, and then they can also decide whether they want the light on or not.”

So tragic. She’s micromanaging a scenario that doesn’t even exist. She doesn’t have a boyfriend… why wouldn’t she just install the lights because SHE likes them there? She’s decorating her apartment based on some alternate reality because she (must) be unhappy with her current life.

2687105E-4DB3-4766-B576-F3470605AFE6.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Rosie34567-2
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Rosie34567-2 »

(sorry for the double post) but wow I'm just cringing so hard rn.

She was like going on and on about how she "got this sweatshirt from Aspen to pass down to my kids one day."

Chill, Katy. You don't have kids. You don't have a boyfriend. Stop living for your "potential" life and just be happy with who/where you are right now.

I swear, she's so hyper-focused on "having kids" that she's going to marry the first guy that will give her attention. Based on her vacant friendships, she will no doubt go for a misogynistic frat bro who never got over his college days and works in investment banking. She'll still be empty inside, but at least her life will look good on paper and she'll have the perfect home decor, eh? :roll:

theteaiscold
Lurker
Lurker

Post by theteaiscold »

I just watched her Halloween birthday party vlog. Did anyone else think she seemed kinda insecure/not happy in it? I wasn’t sure what her costume was supposed to be, it was meant to be sexy I know lol but other people seemed to be dressed more Halloween-like. I thought it was kinda wild she hired a photographer for her birthday party-why not just let friend take pics organically? She was talking about how she wanted it to be the Halloween party of the year or whatever and I understand her wanting to have a good party but that was hyping it up a bit too much.

Also, she must make bank because I know renting out the top of a bar plus paying a photographer plus her outfit and everything else was not cheap.

Rosie34567-2
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Rosie34567-2 »

Lmao how she keeps giving people career advice, when she quit the only real job she ever had (which overpaid her, too!) because she couldn't handle it. She also must have had connections to even get that job at L'Oreal. :roll:

Her current lifestyle is probably funded by the bank of Mommy & Daddy. There's no way she's making this much on her own, especially since it's not even clear what she does now as an "entrepreneur." She's not fooling anyone, and frankly, she SHOULD have imposter syndrome.

KittyStar
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by KittyStar »

Rosie34567-2 wrote:
Sat Nov 13, 2021 6:21 pm
Lmao how she keeps giving people career advice, when she quit the only real job she ever had (which overpaid her, too!) because she couldn't handle it. She also must have had connections to even get that job at L'Oreal. :roll:

Her current lifestyle is probably funded by the bank of Mommy & Daddy. There's no way she's making this much on her own, especially since it's not even clear what she does now as an "entrepreneur." She's not fooling anyone, and frankly, she SHOULD have imposter syndrome.
Katy herself admitted L’Oréal offered her a full time job with no need for an internship because of her following. A following she only got because The Bank of Mommy and Daddy financed her lifestyle and clothing. I seriously can’t begin to comprehend how people are actually BUYING her Patreon career advice. But then again she has followers asking her for relationship advice. A girl who has never been in a relationship, not even close, and who’s been desperate to find a man for the last 10 years!

KittyStar
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by KittyStar »

Rosie34567-2 wrote:
Tue Sep 07, 2021 11:19 am
She was like going on and on about how she "got this sweatshirt from Aspen to pass down to my kids one day."
Wow this girl is so, so sad. She writes full diaries so that her “future kids” will know how they met “their father” :roll: (as if kids want to know about their parents’ sex lives) and now she’s actually buying a sweater for the sake of passing it down to her future kids? Wow, no wonder she can’t get past the first date. She’s so casual about “her future kids”, engagement plans and other stuff that makes her sound unhinged that I wouldn’t be surprised if she actually talked about that stuff on first dates.

Mischief

Post by Mischief »

I don't know who this girl is LOL. But I just read she is writing down her sex life to share with her future kids? Really?
And so I cry sometimes when I'm lying in bed...Just to get it all out, what's in my head...And I, I am feeling a little peculiar...And so I wake in the morning and I step outside...And I take a deep breath and I get real high...And I scream from the top of my lungs..."What's going on?"...

Mischief

Post by Mischief »

Time for a new thread! Come over here:
viewtopic.php?t=40518
And so I cry sometimes when I'm lying in bed...Just to get it all out, what's in my head...And I, I am feeling a little peculiar...And so I wake in the morning and I step outside...And I take a deep breath and I get real high...And I scream from the top of my lungs..."What's going on?"...

Return to “F-K”