Goat
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: What Are Your Measurements?!

Post by Goat »

5 ft. 8, 32B - 26 - 34
I feel like I have a relatively boyish figure because of my height.

The_HotSpot
Learner
Learner

Post by The_HotSpot »

I actually find 'boyish' body types to be cute and hella sexy in lingerie.

Kristen Stewart would be considered to have such a body type, and she looks fine when she wears a dress/lingerie! ^^.

And I guess i'd jump the band wagon ;p 32/34C-25-34.

I'm trying to gain muscle in my butt, lift my breasts, and tone my waist, all from working out.

pikachulurker
Learner
Learner

Post by pikachulurker »

32D-24-35 5'8

daladoir
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by daladoir »

Currently 32(30DD/E)-23.5-34, but when I was in shape it was something like 32 (30DD/E)-22.5-35.

We shall see if I revert back to the latter after hitting the gym a few times.

EDIT: I'm 168cm on a good day.

beetlebeepbeep
Lurker
Lurker

Post by beetlebeepbeep »

5'4 1/2"
34B-26-37

I guess they're ok measurements.

Jessy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Jessy »

5'0 32-24-32, 100 lbs. I have been told I am very proportionate, but I highly dislike my full lower body. I could work out and eat nothing but salad and still have large thighs D:<

Llama
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Llama »

princessvoldemort wrote:I'm 37-27-39. I am an hourglass, but I wish I had a longer torso, so my waist was more defined. There isn't much space between the top of my hips and the bottom of my ribs.
Same with me about the long torso thing, ughhh! I am an hourglass as well and it makes me look less curvy.

I am 5'4, 34-23-35 and I wear a 26FF/28F bra. 26~27 inch ribcage depending how bloated I am.

audrelizabethh
Debater
Debater

Post by audrelizabethh »

Llama wrote:
princessvoldemort wrote:I'm 37-27-39. I am an hourglass, but I wish I had a longer torso, so my waist was more defined. There isn't much space between the top of my hips and the bottom of my ribs.
Same with me about the long torso thing, ughhh! I am an hourglass as well and it makes me look less curvy.

I am 5'4, 34-23-35 and I wear a 26FF/28F bra. 26~27 inch ribcage depending how bloated I am.
Glad to see other girls with tiny ribcage measurements, nobody believes that I have that small of a ribcage.

Llama
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Llama »

audrelizabethh wrote:
Llama wrote:

Glad to see other girls with tiny ribcage measurements, nobody believes that I have that small of a ribcage.
To me, most people SHOULD be wearing 26-32 inch band bras (if you're in the "healthy" weight range anyway) because I think those are the most common ribcage measurements. A lot of people wear 32-36 band bras because that's what is commonly sold in stores and lingerie giants like Victoria's Secret want to monopolize the market and put as many people as they can in the 32-38 A-DD bracket to sell.

A blog conducted a survey on underband measurements and the results may or may not be shocking: http://www.bralessinbrasil.com/2012/03/ ... range.html Note how actual 32-38 band measurements are way more common in the obese range.

32+ band is actually considered a pretty large band measurement. When I used to wear 32/34 band bras, I wondered WHY the bra was labelled with that number band when my hips were [then] 34 inches. I also wondered why the heck I needed/it was labelled "32" when I measured 26~27 in the ribcage.

audrelizabethh
Debater
Debater

Post by audrelizabethh »

To me, most people SHOULD be wearing 26-32 inch band bras (if you're in the "healthy" weight range anyway) because I think those are the most common ribcage measurements. A lot of people wear 32-36 band bras because that's what is commonly sold in stores and lingerie giants like Victoria's Secret want to monopolize the market and put as many people as they can in the 32-38 A-DD bracket to sell.

A blog conducted a survey on underband measurements and the results may or may not be shocking: http://www.bralessinbrasil.com/2012/03/ ... range.html Note how actual 32-38 band measurements are way more common in the obese range.

32+ band is actually considered a pretty large band measurement. When I used to wear 32/34 band bras, I wondered WHY the bra was labelled with that number band when my hips were [then] 34 inches. I also wondered why the heck I needed/it was labelled "32" when I measured 26~27 in the ribcage.
Yes! What is funny to me is my sister is a 32D and her guy friend said his girlfriends boobs were bigger cause they were a 40D! Lol guys have no understanding for bra sizes sometimes. Off topic sorry haha. Anyways I wear a 30B when I can find cute bras on sale in my size, but 32 can work as well. I've also noticed different stores have totally different band sizes, a 30 at VS fits me on the tightest rung, i could go down to their 28 band size but at Aerie a 32 fits me on the loosest! How??

Llama
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Llama »

audrelizabethh wrote:

Yes! What is funny to me is my sister is a 32D and her guy friend said his girlfriends boobs were bigger cause they were a 40D! Lol guys have no understanding for bra sizes sometimes. Off topic sorry haha. Anyways I wear a 30B when I can find cute bras on sale in my size, but 32 can work as well. I've also noticed different stores have totally different band sizes, a 30 at VS fits me on the tightest rung, i could go down to their 28 band size but at Aerie a 32 fits me on the loosest! How??
Adding to the frustration of finding your bra size, even bras in the same brand are cut differently. I personally love bra shopping, but this factor can make it very frustrating for lots of people. I own a 30DD bra which fits me perfectly! When you have a measured bra size or find a size that you average in, it should solely be a starting point. Also, the shape of your boobs will work with certain bras and affect the fit. Just because you are a 32A in a VS plunge, doesn't mean you are a 32A in a half-cup of another brand.

Franny
Talker
Talker

Post by Franny »

I'm 5'1 and 117 lbs

35A-28-36

It's amazing that everyone becomes an hourglass over the internet.

Liney
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Liney »

Franny wrote:I'm 5'1 and 117 lbs

35A-28-36

It's amazing that everyone becomes an hourglass over the internet.
It's funny I have hourglass stats, but I don't have a defined waist or hourglass shape. Me and Kate Upton and waist buddies.

LadyKaiko
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by LadyKaiko »

I'm 36-28-39.5. I feel like I've already posted in this thread...

bl0ndiebabii
Informer
Informer

Post by bl0ndiebabii »

I am 19 and my measurements are 32B-22-33. I guess I'm considered skinny but I think I look normal.

audrelizabethh
Debater
Debater

Post by audrelizabethh »

LadyKaiko wrote:I'm 36-28-39.5. I feel like I've already posted in this thread...
I don't know if something is up with the site but half the time when I post something, or thought I did, it doesn't post

Gremlin
Talker
Talker

Post by Gremlin »

I am 5'5" 36-26-36.

I don't mind my "size" but I could definitely be a lot more toned. Perhaps I should work on that.

discrepancies
Informer
Informer

Post by discrepancies »

I'm 5'6", and 36D, 26, 35.
I wish I was smaller pretty much every where, height as well. I'd rather be around 5'3" or 5'4".
Can you photoshop your life with better decisions, Jerry?

beetlebeepbeep
Lurker
Lurker

Post by beetlebeepbeep »

I'm 5'5"
32C - 26 - 34

I guess its alright :p

JenniferKelley
Lurker
Lurker

Post by JenniferKelley »

I'm not the happiest with my weight, but I'm definitely not fat either. Weight runs in my family, and I used to be a lot heavier. I still have another 15 pounds to go until I'm at my ideal weight.
38C (39-32-41) and I'm 5'6" - 145 pounds

Return to “Health”