Angelica Nyqvist | Part 2

Mischief

Angelica Nyqvist | Part 2

Post by Mischief »

Continue here :1+1:
And so I cry sometimes when I'm lying in bed...Just to get it all out, what's in my head...And I, I am feeling a little peculiar...And so I wake in the morning and I step outside...And I take a deep breath and I get real high...And I scream from the top of my lungs..."What's going on?"...

soul reaper
Informer
Informer

Re: Angelica Nyqvist | Part 2

Post by soul reaper »

In her 10 Palettes I Almost Bought video (2:54), she pretty much admits that she didn't buy those Sydney Grace x Temptalia palettes because she was salty over not getting PR, but tries desperately to cover it up with "so many people got PR this wouldn't help my channel". Right. Why was she entitled to PR from a brand she normally doesn't give the time of day to? Because she's a Temptalia stan? We also know she and Annette and so many others in their clique make excuses for buying things "for their channels" and then hypocritically wag their fingers at us not to buy stuff because we're not influencers. So we don't have the right to buy makeup we like (if we can afford it) because we're that far beneath you? Shut up Angelica. Either own your shit or move on.

sofisticat
Informer
Informer

Post by sofisticat »

That cracked me up. I'm honestly surprised she didn't cut that out but then she's made similar comments in the past with some brands where she won't review them if she doesn't get PR. With some, like Colourpop, I get it but this came across as rather entitled because she's always hyping up darker colorful palettes and she would in theory have liked them.

Then to whine that there were so many and they were "too similar" was dumb since Temptalia explained the reasoning behind the multiple palettes and that you didn't need to get all of them. This is why I like Tina from The Fancy Face because she'll just buy the shit herself if she really wants to check it out.

Edited to add: is the other thread going to be closed?

padelica
Learner
Learner

Post by padelica »

Those Temptalia palettes in my country would cost about $100. No way I'd buy those. More than half of the cost goes on shipping and taxes.
If Angelica had ordered them from America, she would have to wait for a long time before she would have been able to review them and that video wouldn't get many views because it would be late. It would be a bad investment for her.

BUT, she hid likes and dislikes on her channel?! Why's that?

I'm really not interested in her hubby (or anybody else's husband for that matter) but I understand those Q&A videos. But why did she hide those...? Did I miss something?

sofisticat
Informer
Informer

Post by sofisticat »

It's a new youtube feature. All dislikes are now hidden which is so dumb, imo.

padelica
Learner
Learner

Post by padelica »

sofisticat wrote: ā†‘
Wed Dec 01, 2021 1:22 am
It's a new youtube feature. All dislikes are now hidden which is so dumb, imo.
Oh, I thought it was just her. Thank you! :o

WORDSALAD
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by WORDSALAD »

We already have a new thread here
viewtopic.php?t=37389&start=180
In my future dystopia your history of stanning one of these creatures will be put on your permanent record, so potential employers can judge accordingly on basis of intelligence.

Return to ā€œA-Eā€