Tarababyz GroundHaul Saturdayz (Part 3)

No time for buffoons
Lurker
Lurker

Re: Tarababyz GroundHaul Saturdayz (Part 3)

Post by No time for buffoons »

I stopped watching because she’s so unappealing visually. I’ve never seen someone with natural beauty bung it up so badly. The makeup and fillers completely distract from whatever she’s talking about and showing.

I wonder if she keeps buying because of her channel. If she didn’t have it, would the insanity have ended by now?

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I think the channel intensified the buying, but she was just as bad before she even started doing youtube. WHen she first started she already had everything that Kat Von D had ever released lol

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

No time for buffoons wrote:
Tue Jan 11, 2022 5:40 am
I stopped watching because she’s so unappealing visually. I’ve never seen someone with natural beauty bung it up so badly. The makeup and fillers completely distract from whatever she’s talking about and showing.

I wonder if she keeps buying because of her channel. If she didn’t have it, would the insanity have ended by now?
Her makeup is so heavy that who knows what she really looks like. I know drag queens who wear less makeup. I used to to think
she was attractive but she ruined her face with fillers and Botox. She didn’t need so much in my opinion. She can do what she
wants to her face and wear whatever makeup she wants….. it’s her face. I don’t find it pleasing either though.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

LiddlePallid wrote:
Tue Jan 11, 2022 8:23 am
I think the channel intensified the buying, but she was just as bad before she even started doing youtube. WHen she first started she already had everything that Kat Von D had ever released lol
I think having a channel where she can discuss her makeup purchases makes her worse. I think she would still be a makeup
purchaser and hoarder though. Now she like-minded people to discuss her addiction with. :o

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

She's never had so much as a blemish in the entire time I've watched her videos, yet she uses all kinds of acne products on her face. Acne products that people with SEVERE, cystic acne use lol. She's crazy in my opinion. She's going to end up looking like those plastic surgery over-doers if she doesn't stop. She seems like she's petrified of aging.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Her skincare regimen always seemed off to me too. She had good skin and uses the complete wrong products. Maybe a carryover
from her teen years? She is totally afraid of aging. Everyone ages. She might as well get used to the idea.

Bonki
Informer
Informer

Post by Bonki »

I just feel like she must have a really unhappy life if she feels the need to shop that much, I mean I am talking from my own personal view, but when I shop like crazy, its always when I have been under tons of stress and buying something makes me feel better. Though with the declutters does she feel guilty? I felt soo bad when I had a couple of lipsglosses that went bad that I hadn't used that much. Felt like such a waste.

I mean she says she gives to friends and family, but comon. How much makeup can they need? I think she might sell it under a fake name or something, get some of that money back.

CheriBeriBem
Informer
Informer

Post by CheriBeriBem »

Chanel has recently release 2 blushes as a part of their spring collection a peachy one -which would look perfect on her-and a dark terracotta and I’m pretty sure that we’re going to see the darker blush in her next haul and she’s going to point out that it’s too deep for her complexion

mustardmoon1
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by mustardmoon1 »

Does Tara receive any PR? I haven't watched her in awhile, though I follow her on IG. And yes, I bet a decluttering video would get huge views. I'm so burned out on hauls.
Never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite, and never outstay your welcome. Just keep your mind open and suck in the experience. And if it hurts you, know what? It was probably worth it........Leonardo DiCaprio

Bonki
Informer
Informer

Post by Bonki »

mustardmoon1 wrote:
Sat Jan 29, 2022 8:51 am
Does Tara receive any PR? I haven't watched her in awhile, though I follow her on IG. And yes, I bet a decluttering video would get huge views. I'm so burned out on hauls.
Yes she does get PR from a lot of brands, like colourpop, that weird lipstick case brand and pixi I believe. Those are a few I can remember, I think there is some small indie brands as well. Last video she bought the new Colourpop collection and got sent it in PR, the girl really has no chill when it comes to shopping.

iamthelaw
Learner
Learner

Post by iamthelaw »

The weird lipstick case brand is House Of Sillage.. who’s fragrances go for well over 1k a bottle. Absolutely barbaric for something most people can’t even sniff test in person.

Bonki
Informer
Informer

Post by Bonki »

Thank you I always forget the name of that company!

I had no idea that sold 1k perfume, jikes

Muriel Bananafish
Debater
Debater

Post by Muriel Bananafish »

Tara uploaded a Monday video about a new brand she's trying - and she talked extensively about why she does her shadow and liner the way she does. I think she's a nice person, and I feel bad that people leave unkind comments on her videos (but I guess that comes with the territory). And I understand that she's the one who has to feel good about how she looks, and that she's firmly in the habit of "disguising" her hooded lids a certain way. (The liner has gotten thicker over the years because she has gotten older, she said.) But ...

She looks SO pretty with way less makeup on. She looks an easy 15 years younger than she is. She hasn't done a GRWM in ages, and I'd forgotten how naturally lovely she is. Even the giant lips looked nice with just a balm on them, and before she applied the rest of her drag.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

It's a SHOCK to see her with no eye makeup on. I'd love to see her with ZERO makeup on. She starts the tutorial with a full face of foundation that she DOESN'T NEED. I wish she could see herself how we see her, because she is so pretty. I can see wanting to wear a full face of makeup, I am all about eyeshadow and stuff, but she should definitely go lighter with it. It was even okay up until she did the eyeliner part but she just goes WAY too hard on eyeliner! It does not need to be that thick when you have hooded eyes. To be honest sometimes I don't even do eyeliner because of it. She just looks so much more...fresh faced I guess? Without it. The heavy eyeliner ages her so much.

Bonki
Informer
Informer

Post by Bonki »

She is for sure suffering from being stuck in a style for comfort. I know so many people that never changed the haircut or wore the same outfit in different colors. And it aging you soo much because it looks like you are stuck in an era. I'm not saying that everyone should follow all the trends, but when its this old kind of style its just looks out of place.

Her skin and eyelids looks amazing for her age and if I was her I would just wear some light colored eyeshadow to brighten that area, because using dark color is going to make her look sunken in. I don't really mind the cake face if that is what she likes, but she could at least try and throw that fucking eyeliner in the void because damn it makes her look 15 years older and in drag.

Also if it bugs her so much she has money to get the eyelid lifted or fixed, I dunno what they do with it.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Agreed. She should try to lighten her look. Her harsh makeup look ages her. She’s a pretty woman with great skin but nobody can
see that because of the heavy look she’s always favored. Maybe she could try some lighter looks at home. Lighter eye makeup with
less liner; less foundation. I really think she would look great. It’s only makeup and it washes off.

CheriBeriBem
Informer
Informer

Post by CheriBeriBem »

Her hair looked great in her last haul, far better than the usual waves! I agree with you all I wish she would update her makeup style! She can still wear colourful makeup without going full on drag! It’s so frustrating because she has the perfect skin for the current trends in makeup! I also wish she’d see a different injector, someone with lighter hands maybe…

Bonki
Informer
Informer

Post by Bonki »

Ye I agree with the injector part. Its all about the placement. She doesn't have a natural lip shape anymore, they are like two loafs of bread.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I do wonder why she hasn't had her lids fixed yet - I didn't think of that till you mentioned it lol. She doesn't seem to have anything against lip filler, so why not a lid lift? While I definitely think she's terrified of getting wrinkles/older, maybe she is smart enough to realize that one little slip-up in plastic surgery can make you look ridiculous so it's better to just leave it alone LOL. It would be a shame if she started going overboard with it and ended up looking like Darcey and Stacey from the 90 Day Fiance shows.

iamthelaw
Learner
Learner

Post by iamthelaw »

LiddlePallid wrote:
Thu Feb 03, 2022 7:15 am
maybe she is smart enough to realize that one little slip-up in plastic surgery can make you look ridiculous so it's better to just leave it alone LOL.
It’s true.. I’m no stranger to fillers, I have them for my undereye bags and hollows and botox on my forehead and you could never tell. However, my exact thought were “if I were to do anything else, I’m risking a slip up at some point”.
I never found anything wrong with Tara’s eyelids. They’re hooded but they always were. She takes good care of her skin and she’s going to age gracefully without fixing them. It’s not like they’re going to fold over and cover her eyes completely 🤣

Return to “P-T”