Tarababyz GroundHaul Saturdayz (Part 3)

nattydread

Tarababyz GroundHaul Saturdayz (Part 3)

Post by nattydread »

Keep gossiping and carry on... :tyvm:

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Tarababyz GroundHaul Saturdayz (Part 3)

Post by tar »

Thread title credit goes to:

No time for buffoons and nattydread

Congratulations :cheers:

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Carrying over from the last thread, I am waiting for next week's Saturday haul - once the Black Friday orders start coming in it's going to be insanity. Sephora had 50% off a lot of stuff (I picked up the Huda Mercury Retrograde palette that I've been eyeing for months because it was half price lol) but I can only imagine how much Tara bought!

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

LiddlePallid wrote:
Sun Nov 28, 2021 9:36 am
Carrying over from the last thread, I am waiting for next week's Saturday haul - once the Black Friday orders start coming in it's going to be insanity. Sephora had 50% off a lot of stuff (I picked up the Huda Mercury Retrograde palette that I've been eyeing for months because it was half price lol) but I can only imagine how much Tara bought!
I can’t wait until her Black Friday orders start rolling in. It will be epic.

coffeeglitter
Learner
Learner

Post by coffeeglitter »

soooooooo does ANYONE have any concrete answers on how TF she affords it all??

i see rumors of sugaring but where did that rumor come from?
All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring.

꧁Chuck Palahniuk꧂

iamthelaw
Learner
Learner

Post by iamthelaw »

Those rumors were from around 10 years ago. There was an ad on some sugar baby website with her pictures and a description, which can no longer be found anywhere. I have a really strong feeling it was a troll, someone fuelled by jealousy. Keep in mind, 10 years ago a giant collection like hers was unheard of and it was SUPER weird to a lot of people before the whole beauty Ytube community really exploded. I mean, it’s still wildly excessive but she isn’t the only one who stands out anymore.
I do know for a fact that her family cares for/breeds and sells racehorses. I don’t think I can link it here because it contains addresses. She also owns/runs a trucking business and there is MONEY in that. From what I can gather, she lives on a reserve with her family (separate houses), the homes are paid I would think. She doesn’t appear to live in a lavish house or anything, just a basic but well maintained home.
Hope this helps a little!

Muriel Bananafish
Debater
Debater

Post by Muriel Bananafish »

Yeah, this is one thing about Tara I feel confident in saying, given what we know about her life: Woman WORKS for all that money.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I think that's why she doesn't get as much backlash in the community as other people do who just get everything handed to them for free. She actually works, so it's not as big of a deal. My main thing with her is just that it's SO MUCH all the time lol. I'm more in awe of the ridiculousness of it than anything else.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I do remember the sugaring pics and stuff. Tara works hard for her money and if she wants to spend it on this that’s her right. She can do whatever she wants with her money. It just seems so over the top ridiculous. I would want a more luxurious home but the property isn’t hers. There’s only so much skincare and makeup a person can use. One day all of her makeup might fall through the floor of the house she lives in.

nattydread

Post by nattydread »

Tara's favourite word in all her videos is stunningK!! Maybe itz those over-inflated lips causing it?

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Tara needs new words and she needs to stop adding extra consonants to end of the words she does use. Laying off the filler all
over her face and lips would do her a lot of good. She was attractive before. I find her a little off-putting now. I like her but
not the injections she’s had. (I wouldn’t watch her all these years if I didn’t think she had something to offer)

coffeeglitter
Learner
Learner

Post by coffeeglitter »

iamthelaw wrote:
Tue Nov 30, 2021 5:11 am
Those rumors were from around 10 years ago. There was an ad on some sugar baby website with her pictures and a description, which can no longer be found anywhere. I have a really strong feeling it was a troll, someone fuelled by jealousy. Keep in mind, 10 years ago a giant collection like hers was unheard of and it was SUPER weird to a lot of people before the whole beauty Ytube community really exploded. I mean, it’s still wildly excessive but she isn’t the only one who stands out anymore.
I do know for a fact that her family cares for/breeds and sells racehorses. I don’t think I can link it here because it contains addresses. She also owns/runs a trucking business and there is MONEY in that. From what I can gather, she lives on a reserve with her family (separate houses), the homes are paid I would think. She doesn’t appear to live in a lavish house or anything, just a basic but well maintained home.
Hope this helps a little!
Thank you for the clarification! I always knew she and her family bred horses (Arabians and Clydes I believe ) and as someone who was an equestrian in My younger years I alway loved that about her!! As someone who is also a sex worker for the last 15yrs (Dominatrix) I wasn't turned off in the slightest by the sugaring rumours, I was genuinely curious. I've long debated doing a YT beauty channel along with adding FemDom and FLR education along with it, but always kinda worried about how sex work would be received in the YT/beauty sphere.
If Tara sugared that's really her business and it sounds like such catty/jealous nonsense (the things i read ) people were spewing. There is A LOT of money to be made in ranching/horse breeding....but there's also A LOT to be made in sex work ...and in BOTH the work is dirty and hard 😂
All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring.

꧁Chuck Palahniuk꧂

iamthelaw
Learner
Learner

Post by iamthelaw »

@Coffeeglitter honestly even if the rumors were true, it wouldn’t deter me from watching her. I’ve never done sex work but I’m also very supportive those who do. Even though I’ve been in the beauty community since before the dawn of it’s boom (early 2000s), I’m still not sure how the community would respond to it. I think the general reaction would be supportive and anti-judgment.
If you’re debating on starting a channel and think you have plenty of content, I’d say go for it! I’d support!
As for Tara, as her channel grows she’s getting more PR and honestly it’s almost a relief to me since I feel like her hauls with her own money are getting less spendy therefore I get less anxious. But that’s just my selfishness coming through lol

Bonki
Informer
Informer

Post by Bonki »

She most lie in her haul videos. I mean what she says can't be true. " I used this a few times and I love the looks that came out" how can she say that about every palette, I mean I do my makeup every day I haven't used they few palettes I got for Christmans enough to even form an opinion on them. And she does these hauls weekly?!

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

🥳 Happy New Year Everyone 🥳 🥂 🍾

Bonki
Informer
Informer

Post by Bonki »

In her newest haul, she finally admits that she declutted 6 GREAT BAGS of makeup last week and that she declutters all the time! So maybe now her mindless fans can't stop making up that she uses her makeup sooo much and never declutters to justify her spending. But they will probably find another reason why she is less wasteful that anyone else.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I just...geeze. That's like flushing money down the toilet. You would think she would be like "wow I wasted a lot of money huh?" when she saw the 6 bags and maybe slow down on the buying a little. If you don't get to use it, what is the point of buying it??

Muriel Bananafish
Debater
Debater

Post by Muriel Bananafish »

And why not FILM some of that frequent decluttering?! That to me would be super interesting - like, how does she decide what she's getting rid of, when she has stuff in those drawers that's 15+ years old? And since she gives nearly everything a positive (though superficially so) review, what gets tossed later for poor performance? That sort of content could be more informative than her Saturday haulin' at this point.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I would like to watch her do a good declutter too. Like you said @Muriel way more interesting than watching what she hauls.

I would love to know her rationale for what she gets rid of. It would be something different from her and could be useful to some
of her viewers. I knew she was decluttering because nobody can use as much as she buys. All of that decluttered makeup is money down the drain.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Right? I would love to see stuff that she decided to get rid of because it DIDN'T work out for her. Those kinds of videos are so much better than just "look at the haul I bought this week!"

Return to “P-T”