Tarababyz GroundHaul Saturdayz (Part 3)

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Tarababyz GroundHaul Saturdayz (Part 3)

Post by LiddlePallid »

Right? She makes a huge deal over her eyelids and I never noticed anything odd about them lol. She definitely doesn't need to try and "disguise" them with the crazy liner.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

She’s overly fixated on correcting her eyes with that liner. It only draws attention to her eyes in a bad way.

Muriel Bananafish
Debater
Debater

Post by Muriel Bananafish »

iamthelaw wrote:
Thu Feb 03, 2022 8:41 am
LiddlePallid wrote:
Thu Feb 03, 2022 7:15 am
maybe she is smart enough to realize that one little slip-up in plastic surgery can make you look ridiculous so it's better to just leave it alone LOL.
It’s true.. I’m no stranger to fillers, I have them for my undereye bags and hollows and botox on my forehead and you could never tell. However, my exact thought were “if I were to do anything else, I’m risking a slip up at some point”.
I never found anything wrong with Tara’s eyelids. They’re hooded but they always were. She takes good care of her skin and she’s going to age gracefully without fixing them. It’s not like they’re going to fold over and cover her eyes completely 🤣
That made me chuckle, how she was framing it as a vision issue. Her eyes look like most people's to me. And without all the dark liner and color-block shadow, they looked bigger and brighter. In her IG candids especially, her eyes appear tiny and oddly shaped. She's not accomplishing what she thinks she is.

The harsh Neopolitan stripes on the sides of her face - bronzer-blush-highlight - don't suit her either, and that style of application is so outdated. How frustrating to watch someone so pretty, with such perfect skin, do that to herself on purpose.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Muriel Bananafish wrote:
Thu Feb 03, 2022 12:06 pm
That made me chuckle, how she was framing it as a vision issue. Her eyes look like most people's to me. And without all the dark liner and color-block shadow, they looked bigger and brighter. In her IG candids especially, her eyes appear tiny and oddly shaped. She's not accomplishing what she thinks she is.

The harsh Neopolitan stripes on the sides of her face - bronzer-blush-highlight - don't suit her either, and that style of application is so outdated. How frustrating to watch someone so pretty, with such perfect skin, do that to herself on purpose.
For someone so interested in makeup her application is very dated. She should try something new and fresh. Watch someone new
on YouTube for updated makeup application techniques. She should try something because she’s doing herself a disservice.

Bonki
Informer
Informer

Post by Bonki »

Muriel Bananafish wrote:

Hahahaha Neopolitan stripes! I can't!
But it sooo true! For having such good skin she sure does cover it with tons of shit.

nattydread

Post by nattydread »

iamthelaw wrote:
Thu Feb 03, 2022 8:41 am
LiddlePallid wrote:
Thu Feb 03, 2022 7:15 am
maybe she is smart enough to realize that one little slip-up in plastic surgery can make you look ridiculous so it's better to just leave it alone LOL.
It’s true.. I’m no stranger to fillers, I have them for my undereye bags and hollows and botox on my forehead and you could never tell. However, my exact thought were “if I were to do anything else, I’m risking a slip up at some point”.
I never found anything wrong with Tara’s eyelids. They’re hooded but they always were. She takes good care of her skin and she’s going to age gracefully without fixing them. It’s not like they’re going to fold over and cover her eyes completely 🤣

There are so many tips on how to do various eyeliner looks for hooded eyes but I think she doesn't go down the TikTok or Youtube shorts rabbit-hole as she is too busy with her work and shopping for her hauls to learn new tricks. I wonder what happened in her life when she started to pack on so much makeup....it can't be about getting older alone...maybe people said things to her years ago that affected her self-esteem. Her hair did look much better because she braided it instead of the stringy mess she always has and I like that she tried something new for her Saturday hauls. At this point, I don't think she will ever revert to lighter makeup applications even if it does look better on her.

Does anyone know how old she is?

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I want to say she's 38? She posted a birthday post on IG not that long ago

It seems like over the years the makeup has gotten heavier and heavier.

Pfffft
Talker
Talker

Post by Pfffft »

I came on here to post about the last video she did about a hooded eye tutorial. She is so nice and like someone else said I feel bad for her that she says people post mean things. But it is very frustrating to see someone who is naturally pretty, looks young for their age, and spends literally probably tens of thousands of dollars on make up and skin products then put on enough make up to look like they are completely in drag.

It’s really even more maddening to see that in all of these years, and it is years and years now, she has refused not even one time to do her make up differently. Anyone who does a get ready with me changes up their look. She literally is rinse wash repeat with the identical drag makeup but different colors.

It was startling to see her without makeup. Her eyes looked about 10x bigger! My eyes are hooded and I wish they were as large and open as hers. She has clearly a complex about her eyes that she went on about them for all that time. It’s like the equivalent of a body dysmorphia. She has eye dysmorphia. Her eyes don’t even look particularly hooded to me. I don’t know who she’s looking out when she sees in the mirror, but she clearly is not seeing herself. And yes, all of the fillers, like just about every make up guru, have changed her face for the worse.

I don’t know why she won’t do very little liner on top and out some damn liner on the bottom, and use 1/10 the amount of all her makeup with some mascara, not those crazy false lashes. Clearly, viewers have been writing her about this for years and yet she won’t even change her make up not one time. I don’t get how if people keep writing you about that how you don’t see yourself differently.

In terms of where does she get the money, yes, they have the ranch etc., but I believe that she has the money because her dad is Native American. They get a stipend, and I’m sure that she gets a sizable one. She said the name once & I think she gets six figures a year just from that stipend alone. She didn’t discuss anything about the stipend, but I’m nearly positive that as a Native American, she gets one. I think she said she’s 39. She looks much younger like her mom. Hopefully, she will change her makeup one day and change her hair products too and stop the fillers and get them dissolved. She would look amazing.

nattydread

Post by nattydread »

Pfffft wrote:
Sun Feb 06, 2022 6:19 am
I came on here to post about the last video she did about a hooded eye tutorial. She is so nice and like someone else said I feel bad for her that she says people post mean things. But it is very frustrating to see someone who is naturally pretty, looks young for their age, and spends literally probably tens of thousands of dollars on make up and skin products then put on enough make up to look like they are completely in drag.

It’s really even more maddening to see that in all of these years, and it is years and years now, she has refused not even one time to do her make up differently. Anyone who does a get ready with me changes up their look. She literally is rinse wash repeat with the identical drag makeup but different colors.

It was startling to see her without makeup. Her eyes looked about 10x bigger! My eyes are hooded and I wish they were as large and open as hers. She has clearly a complex about her eyes that she went on about them for all that time. It’s like the equivalent of a body dysmorphia. She has eye dysmorphia. Her eyes don’t even look particularly hooded to me. I don’t know who she’s looking out when she sees in the mirror, but she clearly is not seeing herself. And yes, all of the fillers, like just about every make up guru, have changed her face for the worse.

I don’t know why she won’t do very little liner on top and out some damn liner on the bottom, and use 1/10 the amount of all her makeup with some mascara, not those crazy false lashes. Clearly, viewers have been writing her about this for years and yet she won’t even change her make up not one time. I don’t get how if people keep writing you about that how you don’t see yourself differently.

In terms of where does she get the money, yes, they have the ranch etc., but I believe that she has the money because her dad is Native American. They get a stipend, and I’m sure that she gets a sizable one. She said the name once & I think she gets six figures a year just from that stipend alone. She didn’t discuss anything about the stipend, but I’m nearly positive that as a Native American, she gets one. I think she said she’s 39. She looks much younger like her mom. Hopefully, she will change her makeup one day and change her hair products too and stop the fillers and get them dissolved. She would look amazing.

Makes me wonder if the comments really are mean or just constructive feedback but she perceives it differently due to her body dysmorphia. :(

iamthelaw
Learner
Learner

Post by iamthelaw »

There’s probably a lot of constructive criticism but I wouldn’t put it passed some people to just be outright mean. Could be in DMs too.. some people can get wild lol

Pfffft
Talker
Talker

Post by Pfffft »

Good point. It would be cruel to be mean to her, she’s so nice. But who knows. One thing is for sure is that considering it’s years and years since I’m sure she’s had at the minimum polite constructive criticism or suggesting she try her make up a different way, and she has absolutely refused. In years, she has never changed one thing of what she does which is really bizarre. You’d think just to appease her viewers she would at least try it. She probably knows it if she did the feedback would be overwhelming telling her how great she looked the other way and she doesn’t want to do it. Warped sense of what she sees in the mirror.

nattydread

Post by nattydread »

I've never really seen her use or purchase cream products yet she complains that her skin is dry and all her face products are in powder format which she packs on every day. I don't understand her thinking sometimes when she justifies certain products on her supposed acneic, dry skin.

nattydread

Post by nattydread »

tar wrote:
Fri Feb 04, 2022 6:58 am
Muriel Bananafish wrote:

For someone so interested in makeup her application is very dated. She should try something new and fresh. Watch someone new
on YouTube for updated makeup application techniques. She should try something because she’s doing herself a disservice.

@Tar....Finally.....

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Natty…. Thanks for tagging me. I am excited to watch this. :halo:

nattydread

Post by nattydread »

tar wrote:
Wed Mar 30, 2022 6:20 pm
Natty…. Thanks for tagging me. I am excited to watch this. :halo:

She mentioned in the video that she does regular declutters but doesn't film because it's too time-consuming. I'm glad she declutters but I'd love to see what she has, she keeps, gives to her mom, and throw out from her entire collection.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Dear lord. I can't imagine why someone would buy THAT many concealers. It's craziness.

nattydread

Post by nattydread »

LiddlePallid wrote:
Thu Mar 31, 2022 6:11 am
Dear lord. I can't imagine why someone would buy THAT many concealers. It's craziness.

I think she buys to try any new concealers but then they are either too drying or not light enough for her skin tone. What she kept was still overkill though. You can see how much extra makeup she has piled on top of her makeup storage thingys.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I finished the video. It was nice to see that she that she was able to decluttter so much. It was shocking to me that she had accumulated that many concealers. That’s not something that I ever seemed to have a lot of. It was nice that she gave her opinion
and some information on each concealer as she went. I wonder if her mom buys a lot of makeup or just waits for Tara to declutter?
I enjoyed this video. I wonder if she will do a declutter series? Thanks for tagging me @natty.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Every time I see her, the makeup looks worse, if that's even possible. Wtf is she doing to her eyebrows? They have no shape anymore!

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Watched this video. She always makes me want to purchase stuff. :love2: I don’t like her makeup. It’s too overdone. I really don’t
like her soap brows. I am not a fan of the trend. She’s pretty and doesn’t need to overdo it. However, obviously she likes it and
wears her makeup to suit herself. Not me.

Return to “P-T”