Michel Janse Part 2

Lunatuna133
Wanderer
Wanderer

Re: Michel Janse Part 2

Post by Lunatuna133 »

Just a few things I have noticed
1. Brooke doesn’t follow Michel on Instagram anymore but she still follows him. He also still follows Max
2. Michel’s subtweets are making me wanna know what happened … I’m so noisy
3. Ari tata girl isn’t private anymore on Twitter but I haven’t seen anything sus since the “lap photo” however I did notice Michel unfollowed her on Twitter

Issiedarling_1
Informer
Informer

Post by Issiedarling_1 »

gurugoss wrote:
Sat Nov 27, 2021 10:46 pm
Sure, Michel may have been “acting” to overcompensate to hide her pain/sadness before she announced her divorce, but that does not excuse or negate the facts about what she did. She lied about the sourcing of her summer mornings products, uses her followers and guilts them into increasing her income by using her links/watching her ads, and ‘changes’ her opinions in companies the second they offer to sponsor her. Not to mention selling free products (e.g. Everlane clothes) to turn a profit. Yes, I’m sympathetic to her situation with Brook, but I will not support someone who has done and keeps doing some or all of the above.
preach. I have sympathy for her and I am not a hateful person but I believe she needs to be held accountable. and acknowledge what she's done

Pickledickle39
Learner
Learner

Post by Pickledickle39 »

Brook still follows Michel. He may have blocked you if you can’t see it lol

Lunatuna133
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Lunatuna133 »

Pickledickle39 wrote:
Tue Nov 30, 2021 7:09 am
Nope I can easily see Brooke following Max and I can click on his profile so I’m not blocked. When you look at Michels followers and search his name he does not pop up.

gemini21
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Post by gemini21 »

Lunatuna133 wrote:
Tue Nov 30, 2021 7:27 am
Pickledickle39 wrote:
Tue Nov 30, 2021 7:09 am
Nope I can easily see Brooke following Max and I can click on his profile so I’m not blocked. When you look at Michels followers and search his name he does not pop up.
He still follows her. I just checked. He pops up on her follower list when I search his entire name.

Issiedarling_1
Informer
Informer

Post by Issiedarling_1 »

Just noticed she went full on blonde... wondering if she's following the cliche post break ups ie - new hair, new wardrobe, new city, sad girl music

babypinks332
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by babypinks332 »

gemini21 wrote:
Tue Nov 30, 2021 8:14 am
Lunatuna133 wrote:
Tue Nov 30, 2021 7:27 am

He still follows her. I just checked. He pops up on her follower list when I search his entire name.
Just confirming also. ^ I checked too, he is still following her.

andrearn89
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by andrearn89 »

babypinks332 wrote:
Tue Nov 30, 2021 11:51 am
[quote=gemini21 post_id=4454807 time=<a href="tel:1638288881">1638288881</a> user_id=371760]
[quote=Lunatuna133 post_id=4454801 time=<a href="tel:1638286034">1638286034</a> user_id=374255]

[/quote]

[/quote]

It looks like he follows her on twitter but not Instagram.

babypinks332
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by babypinks332 »

andrearn89 wrote:
Tue Nov 30, 2021 1:51 pm
babypinks332 wrote:
Tue Nov 30, 2021 11:51 am
[quote=gemini21 post_id=4454807 time=<a href="tel:1638288881">1638288881</a> user_id=371760]
[quote=Lunatuna133 post_id=4454801 time=<a href="tel:1638286034">1638286034</a> user_id=374255]

[/quote]

[/quote]

He does, you have to type his entire username for it to pop up.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Lunatuna133
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Lunatuna133 »

babypinks332 wrote:
Tue Nov 30, 2021 3:50 pm
andrearn89 wrote:
Tue Nov 30, 2021 1:51 pm

[/quote]

He does, you have to type his entire username for it to pop up.
[/quote]

You’re right - sorry to spread misinformation!

babypinks332
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by babypinks332 »

Lunatuna133 wrote:
Mon Nov 29, 2021 10:27 pm
1. Brooke doesn’t follow Michel on Instagram anymore but she still follows him. He also still follows Max
3. Ari tata girl isn’t private anymore on Twitter but I haven’t seen anything sus since the “lap photo” however I did notice Michel unfollowed her on Twitter
Her last tweet! I'm sooo curious

Bloodofoldvalyria
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Bloodofoldvalyria »

Somewhererainbow wrote:
Sun Nov 28, 2021 7:03 pm
I might be overthinking and this may be an awful thought.. maybe she hasn't taken them down or put them on private because she can still make money off these old videos?
But why shouldn't she? This is her job...

Bloodofoldvalyria
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Bloodofoldvalyria »

wasitevenreal wrote:
Mon Nov 29, 2021 7:39 pm
In the vlog she just posted, she talked about how she was still going to send Brook his Christmas present because she's a 'woman of her word'... ooof, that's kind of sad. :(
Omg I know it's almost painful how kind she can be when he was such a jerk everytime we saw him in videos or in the podcast. I never liked him and wondered what she saw in him...

CoyoteFox
Lurker
Lurker

Post by CoyoteFox »

honey17 wrote:
Sun Nov 28, 2021 12:55 am
I’ve been reading here since the original SM “scandal” and finally made an account. Brain dump of lots of thoughts…

I’m not surprised by the divorce. Surprised it ruins her life-is-perfect appearance sure, but not at all surprised it didn’t work out. Brook was an absolute JERK! I know she would defend him over and over but honestly I never once saw the “sweet” side she said he had. I know he hated being on YouTube - which I do find kinda weird considering he knew when he met never mind married her that she was actively persuing YouTube as a career and wanted to quit serving, maybe keeping acting on the side. But she wanted to be a “YouTuber” and I don’t think he fully supported that one bit. On the podcast he said how embarrassed he was about her doing ads, and he really put her down.

One thing I don’t think I’ve seen mentioned is again on the podcast - one of the last episodes but can’t remember which - he joked about cycling through wives every 3-4 years. The fact his mom didn’t “let” her in family pictures even when they were engaged is a HUGE red flag. Monster in law for sure. When they talked about Brook’s mom on the podcast Brook wouldn jokingly downplay her actions in general and Michel would be all “noooo. she’s. sweet.” As if she had a gun to her head, not genuine but knowing she can’t slag off her mother in law. She alluded to Brook’s siblings not being nice too. I remember in a late Christmas celebration vlog from 2020 all of her reactions with his siblings/siblings partners and children was SO awkward. Not Michel’s fault, she was being genuine and sweet and it was like she was a random person who turned up uninvited.

I think this new apartment in TX, close to family and old friends, will really be SOOO good for her. She deserves happiness as does everyone and despite the shady shit that happened with SM I think she still has a strong fan base with potential to create an even bigger one. I do think she’ll get into dating way too quickly though, I see her married, settled down and ready to buy a big house with land in TX in the next two years…
Wait, I don't remember the vlog that his family is in — do you happen to remember the name? Now I'm curious!

Lovelylu
Informer
Informer

Post by Lovelylu »

Bloodofoldvalyria wrote:
Tue Nov 30, 2021 10:16 pm
Somewhererainbow wrote:
Sun Nov 28, 2021 7:03 pm
I might be overthinking and this may be an awful thought.. maybe she hasn't taken them down or put them on private because she can still make money off these old videos?
But why shouldn't she? This is her job...
Seriously. It’s weird for y’all to think she should take down her old videos. It’s not her fault that the algorithm is serving up old wedding related videos. It’s human nature for people to be curious and obviously a lot of people here have gone back to reanalyze the old content with this new perspective (the divorce) She might as well make some extra coin. It’s not like she’s actively directing people to the old videos.

Bellflowers
Talker
Talker

Post by Bellflowers »

Lunatuna133 wrote:
Mon Nov 29, 2021 10:27 pm
Michel’s subtweets are making me wanna know what happened … I’m so noisy

Exactly! Michel knows what she is doing.

People want to know and she will continue to drop hints. She isn't going to spill the beans and then will people have the answers and be done.

rabbit_trip
Learner
Learner

Post by rabbit_trip »

Obviously she had to film some videos in advance for the holidays, but oof.

honey17
Lurker
Lurker

Post by honey17 »

[/quote]

Wait, I don't remember the vlog that his family is in — do you happen to remember the name? Now I'm curious!
[/quote]

I hope I’m quoting this right!! It was uploaded January 2020 and it’s titled “(Very Late) Christmas with my In-Laws! | VLOG” - I rewatched it and it’s worse than I remember. His family pretty much ignore her, the kids are kinda rude (although they are kids so y’know) and idk… Brook randomly shouts something out about how one of the kids opening gifts is the only reason he goes to family Christmas and everyone laughs like he’s told the funniest joke. Michel tries to explain some of the gifts and idk it’s just like… awkward. Rude. I know I’m very lucky to have great in laws and my husbands family treated me like their own since day 1 of dating but holy smokes.

msgumdrop
Learner
Learner

Post by msgumdrop »

honey17 wrote:
Wed Dec 01, 2021 3:34 pm
[/quote]

I hope I’m quoting this right!! It was uploaded January 2020 and it’s titled “(Very Late) Christmas with my In-Laws! | VLOG” - I rewatched it and it’s worse than I remember. His family pretty much ignore her, the kids are kinda rude (although they are kids so y’know) and idk… Brook randomly shouts something out about how one of the kids opening gifts is the only reason he goes to family Christmas and everyone laughs like he’s told the funniest joke. Michel tries to explain some of the gifts and idk it’s just like… awkward. Rude. I know I’m very lucky to have great in laws and my husbands family treated me like their own since day 1 of dating but holy smokes.
[/quote]

Just watched this for the first time and all I can say is yikes. Poor Michel. Glad she is out of there and I truly hope she finds someone who will value her.

Beastsofbeauty
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Beastsofbeauty »

rabbit_trip wrote:
Wed Dec 01, 2021 2:54 pm

Obviously she had to film some videos in advance for the holidays, but oof.
I think she had a pinned comment that was like "this was obviously filmed awhile ago" but it was still a big oof to watch.

Return to “Michel Janse”