Lucy Lou Carmody Part 4: Gringe With The Backwards Fringe

Chapter1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: Lucy Lou Carmody Part 4: Gringe With The Backwards Fringe

Post by Chapter1 »

Wouldn’t pay £5 for them nails never mind £15 😂 state of them. What shape are they supposed to be because I spot at least 3 different shapes 😂

Chapter1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Chapter1 »

Birthday count down 8 days to go 🥳

Chapter1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Chapter1 »

Birthday count down 7 days to go 🥳

Glitterbubz29
Learner
Learner

Post by Glitterbubz29 »

Who the fuck is she kidding that she spent £130 when most of them presents are from the fucking poundshop 😂😂😂😂poor kid.

Chapter1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Chapter1 »

Glitterbubz29 wrote:
Wed Dec 22, 2021 10:51 am
Who the fuck is she kidding that she spent £130 when most of them presents are from the fucking poundshop 😂😂😂😂poor kid.
😂😂😂😂 so true. The main present makes me laugh. Fair enough yes Xmas isn’t about presents but come on make an effort at least with the main present. What do we think of the nails 😳😂

Emmabun
Informer
Informer

Post by Emmabun »

Nails looks shit, cheap look round the outside of the nails they made them bleed that tells me it’s one of those in and out £15 shit nail shops where people are not qualified.

Toys look shit instead of getting what he likes she’s got the cheapest of shit toys

Her teeth and her kids teeth are shit

And I will eat my foot if she makes it 2 months into a teacher course and secondly who the fuck would have that smelly mess teaching their kid she can’t even spell and she spits goo when she talks no thanks.

Chapter1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Chapter1 »

Emmabun wrote:
Wed Dec 22, 2021 12:00 pm
Nails looks shit, cheap look round the outside of the nails they made them bleed that tells me it’s one of those in and out £15 shit nail shops where people are not qualified.

Toys look shit instead of getting what he likes she’s got the cheapest of shit toys

And I will eat my foot if she makes it 2 months into a teacher course and secondly who the fuck would have that smelly mess teaching their kid she can’t even spell and she spits goo when she talks no thanks.
Spits goo 😂 spot on with everything

Doobadee33
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Doobadee33 »

Emmabun wrote:
Wed Dec 22, 2021 12:00 pm

Agree with everything you said, and those nails look rough!! Looks like a beginner has been practising on her!! Also wrapping up a present someone got from Leo's wish list and saying it's from her lol we all saw that coming a mile off!! Ungrateful cow can't even remember who got it for him!!

Decembercomeshome
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0

Post by Decembercomeshome »

I just wanna know why her hair is always so greasy and her house is always a mess?? Sure people have mental health issues and days can be hard but it’s dirty as hell I feel so sorry for her baby, he’ll get bullied in school cos his mums a dirty tramp

Chapter1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Chapter1 »

Awww and she’s been back again, doing another post 😂 showing proof her nails were £34 and that we’re jealous we didn’t get booked in for our Xmas nails 😂. No jealously here Lucy I don’t get the privilege of having my nails done because I work and can’t have them for that reason. Nails look shit anyway definitely ripped off with them. Also lucy instead of posting on a mums group on Facebook about the rash on your sons leg why not just get him seen by a professional. Definitely not chicken pox, more like scabies or shingles 🥰

Jimmylogan_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Jimmylogan_ »

She rely needs to get a grip lucy you put yourself before your child and your nails and shit Christmas presents prove it that glow up car I got my daughter one from benidorm Market when I took her abroad amd it cost a fiver and your giving it as a main present amd you got your brother JB tickets which cost more than all of the presents you got poor Leo so stop saying it isn't about the presents when your just a cheap skate that would rather spend it on herself

Chapter1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Chapter1 »

Jimmylogan_ wrote:
Thu Dec 23, 2021 12:19 am
She rely needs to get a grip lucy you put yourself before your child and your nails and shit Christmas presents prove it that glow up car I got my daughter one from benidorm Market when I took her abroad amd it cost a fiver and your giving it as a main present amd you got your brother JB tickets which cost more than all of the presents you got poor Leo so stop saying it isn't about the presents when your just a cheap skate that would rather spend it on herself
I counted 11 presents 4 of them are from the £1 shop. As for that track it’s crap, they soon snap when it’s put together or if u stand on it, we got it from a market for around £5 aswell, soon went in the bin as you had to push the car around aswell

Jimmylogan_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Jimmylogan_ »

Chapter1 wrote:
Thu Dec 23, 2021 12:27 am
Jimmylogan_ wrote:
Thu Dec 23, 2021 12:19 am
I counted 11 presents 4 of them are from the £1 shop. As for that track it’s crap, they soon snap when it’s put together or if u stand on it, we got it from a market for around £5 aswell, soon went in the bin as you had to push the car around aswell
Ours didn't even make it home from Spain it broke within 5 mins. She can try amd justifie her shit presents all she wants but she still spends more on herself than her child

Chapter1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Chapter1 »

Jimmylogan_ wrote:
Thu Dec 23, 2021 12:31 am
Chapter1 wrote:
Thu Dec 23, 2021 12:27 am

Ours didn't even make it home from Spain it broke within 5 mins. She can try amd justifie her shit presents all she wants but she still spends more on herself than her child
I know she’s proved it but £34 on them nails are shocking, and then tickets for a concert. Also just proves she’s needing drama and attention because of what she’s posted. She could of easily ignored it but no the tramp went and did a post.

Doobadee33
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Doobadee33 »

Chapter1 wrote:
Thu Dec 23, 2021 1:33 am
Jimmylogan_ wrote:
Thu Dec 23, 2021 12:31 am

I know she’s proved it but £34 on them nails are shocking, and then tickets for a concert. Also just proves she’s needing drama and attention because of what she’s posted. She could of easily ignored it but no the tramp went and did a post.
Where is she making posts?

Secretacc6
Debater
Debater

Post by Secretacc6 »

Doobadee33 wrote:
Thu Dec 23, 2021 2:34 am
Chapter1 wrote:
Thu Dec 23, 2021 1:33 am

The Lucyannmariebackup one I saw it last night lol, funny thing is she said she blocked the website but she’s took screenshot on safari version of this website. 😂😂😂

Jimmylogan_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Jimmylogan_ »

Secretacc6 wrote:
Thu Dec 23, 2021 3:50 am
Doobadee33 wrote:

The Lucyannmariebackup one I saw it last night lol, funny thing is she said she blocked the website but she’s took screenshot on safari version of this website. 😂😂😂
She probs has a tab open at all times just for this page 🤣🤣 looks like she has washed her hair today can tell its nearly Christmas. It probs still looks shit from the back

Chapter1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Chapter1 »

Secretacc6 wrote:
Doobadee33 wrote:

Just proves what a liar she is doesn’t it. Clearly her that screenshotted it yet in another sentence she can’t get on the site 😂. Lucy hun whilst you’re still making posts were still going to be commenting on here ✌🏼

Chapter1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Chapter1 »

Jimmylogan_ wrote:
Thu Dec 23, 2021 4:06 am
Secretacc6 wrote:

She probs has a tab open at all times just for this page 🤣🤣 looks like she has washed her hair today can tell its nearly Christmas. It probs still looks shit from the back
It’s that Fringe for me 😂. Just do something with it already, a nice headband or pin it back. Instead she uses the excuse of growing it out. I’d be embarrassed to be walking round with her with her hair like it is. Get that hat on Lucy hide it all 😂

Secretacc6
Debater
Debater

Post by Secretacc6 »

Chapter1 wrote:
Thu Dec 23, 2021 4:15 am
Secretacc6 wrote:

Just proves what a liar she is doesn’t it. Clearly her that screenshotted it yet in another sentence she can’t get on the site 😂. Lucy hun whilst you’re still making posts were still going to be commenting on here ✌🏼
I think she just went in her settings and blocked it from her side to make it look that way, remember her mum used that excuse as well! 😂

Return to “Lucy Lou Carmody”