detroithey6
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: UglyFaceofBeauty General Thread Part 3

Post by detroithey6 »

JustAnotherHater wrote:Image

Am I the only one that finds it hard to believe she actually lost 3 stone, which is basically 42lbs (or 19kg)?
loool treats

bonjour_angeline
Learner
Learner

Post by bonjour_angeline »

did anyone catch that she deleted more of her instagram pics and now only has 5 left?

morganbethany
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by morganbethany »

omg can we please talk about her giveaway! she's giving away a shitty little bag from forever 21 surely she can afford something better she's always buying stuff she's a joke

niccaplease
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by niccaplease »

Another guru I can't remember her name said she makes $200 per month with 9k subscribers!!! It's digesting. She should be giving away stuff once a month and decent items. So selfish u know full well the bag is one of the many items she returns.

HoLeeShit
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by HoLeeShit »

I just tweeted her and asked why she has never styled the studded hat in a video... :shock:

sickofsomepeople
Informer
Informer

Post by sickofsomepeople »

Her new vid is a Jeffry Campbell collection.. my nights entertainment ;)
"Every bruise is a hickey from the universe.. and everyone wants to get with the universe"
http://t-0pshop.tumblr.com

niccaplease
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by niccaplease »

sickofsomepeople wrote:Her new vid is a Jeffry Campbell collection.. my nights entertainment ;)
Putting the kettle on to prepare, am I sad?

drearose
Lurker
Lurker

Post by drearose »

I actually didnt mind her that much in her JC collection video. She should do voice overs more often!

Freya
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Freya »

Ok so seriously, white litas... chic?? Hell nawww. I hate the spiked ones I am soo over spikes.

On the Two Timer's the laces are straining and on the 4EVZ it looks as if the ankle strap is cutting in sooo bad

Also is it just me or is she trying to put on more of a posh voice? Ah well at least she got a pedi for the occasion

saywhatyouwanttome
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by saywhatyouwanttome »

drearose wrote:I actually didnt mind her that much in her JC collection video. She should do voice overs more often!
I commented that she sounded different. Her voice is tolerable! She replied that it's her posh telephone voice.

LeSigh
Learner
Learner

Post by LeSigh »

drearose wrote:I actually didnt mind her that much in her JC collection video. She should do voice overs more often!
My thoughts exactly.

Otherwise, I love the 4EVZ they're so beaut! But the last ones make her legs look massive, I'd probably steer clear of those ha. Also, them Roque's are ugly AF :?

It kinda irks me that she just buys them cause they're on sale/cheap on ebay ha it's like why if you don't even want them?!

niccaplease
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by niccaplease »

What a fail she tried to copy sunbeamsjess but provided no factual information pricing sizing shoe care etc. Was nice to not see her greasy face for once though!

nanaify
Learner
Learner

Post by nanaify »

Just an observation- Has anyone noticed that since she came back from her Egypt break, she's a bit....mild?? in her videos. She does not seem aggressive and tries to behave in her videos. I have a feeling that she's trying to change a bit. Hence the deleted pictures on instagram and also the giveaway. She said she will be doing a giveaway every month. I wish I could explain better, someone help me !!!

niccaplease
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by niccaplease »

nanaify wrote:Just an observation- Has anyone noticed that since she came back from her Egypt break, she's a bit....mild?? in her videos. She does not seem aggressive and tries to behave in her videos. I have a feeling that she's trying to change a bit. Hence the deleted pictures on instagram and also the giveaway. She said she will be doing a giveaway every month. I wish I could explain better, someone help me !!!
I would agree but she's still being aggressive on twitter. Milder gurus do much better on YT I don't understand why she hadn't realised that yet.

detroithey6
Learner
Learner

Post by detroithey6 »

[youtube][/youtube]idk..smh :?

i feel like some people automatically think they are some kind of fashion expert just because they wear these shoes..idk

syllabub

Post by syllabub »

nanaify wrote:Just an observation- Has anyone noticed that since she came back from her Egypt break, she's a bit....mild?? in her videos. She does not seem aggressive and tries to behave in her videos. I have a feeling that she's trying to change a bit. Hence the deleted pictures on instagram and also the giveaway. She said she will be doing a giveaway every month. I wish I could explain better, someone help me !!!
She's trying to be more 'professional' on her videos - she said that now she has a macbook and better lighting she will be doing more professional videos. Then the giveaway to sweeten people up and get more nice comments. Recently more people have been quick to tell her what they don't like and I guess she really didn't like it. So she will probably be faking it up to stop as many 'haters' flooding the comments on her videos. There is still twitter though. I'm sure she'll still act like a div on there. ;)

Personally I find JC boots so damn ugly. I haven't seen anyone whose legs look good in them. Like big clompy horse shoes!

bluebanana
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bluebanana »

Oh god that French pedicure or whatever you call it is so tacky!!

Where are the jc's Asia got her for Christmas?

KimiSoYeah
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by KimiSoYeah »

I'm so glad I don't buy into all the "trendy" fashions. Bunch of suckers, if you ask me.
ImageImageImage

moomin.
Debater
Debater

Post by moomin. »

syllabub wrote:
nanaify wrote:

Personally I find JC boots so damn ugly. I haven't seen anyone whose legs look good in them. Like big clompy horse shoes!
YES! All of these platform shoes are horrid.

Return to “Grace F Victory”