Victoria's Secret Models

Diorette
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Victoria's Secret Models

Post by Diorette »

IMO most high fashion models are kinda ugly.

ikeepitrealok
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ikeepitrealok »

Honestly the only one I think is genuienly drop dead gorgeous (what you expect a vs model to be) is Candice, I find every other one to be average at best or I should say nothing I haven't seen before. I know people freak out about vs and how they promote unattainable beauty but I kind of want that from them. When I see models I don't want to see the average girl next door, ya know what I mean?

Also, I agree 100% about Kendall if anything Kylie is more sultry looking and has bigger boobs and a curvy body.

& I agree with the high fashion model thing. Cara Delivinge or whatever her name is, is very ugly in my opinion I don't get the hype. Her eyebrows make her look like a cave women :?

Diorette
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Diorette »

I like Kylie's body, she could be a good model but her face is just weird.

ikeepitrealok
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ikeepitrealok »

Diorette wrote:I like Kylie's body, she could be a good model but her face is just weird.

I think its because she has kind of a square looking face. I think some vs contouring (because they're known for the crazy contouring and heavy highlight) would help her but I could see her working for VS because she is very sultry.

nooname
Debater
Debater

Post by nooname »

I think that the most beautiful of them all is Adriana. She is stunning and from the interviews she has a witty personality too. ;)

Elena
Debater
Debater

Post by Elena »

I don't get the obsession with VS models! They are stunning......but, that's about it. I don't get what the big deal is.
I think it's just good marketing on Victoria's secret behalh

Sunkissedlove
Informer
Informer

Post by Sunkissedlove »

xoxod wrote:Anyone have any opinions as to who will be getting the Fantasy Bra this year?
I'm praying it'll be Doutzen, but since they're pushing Behati (let's face it-it's only because she just got engaged), I think she may have a shot. I don't mind Behati, but I'm rooting for Doutzen. Although I will be pleased as long as Karlie doesn't get it.
If Karlie gets it I'll be pissed. She hasn't even been an angel for a year! She is so much better at high-fashion, not VS :x I hope Behati gets it, I think she has improved so much!

jnkgossip
Informer
Informer

Post by jnkgossip »

I can't stand Lily she is not pretty at all. Karlie is eh, not a great look for VS. However, she is the tallest angel at 6'1.

liella
Talker
Talker

Post by liella »

Favourites: Adriana, Miranda and Candice
Least favourites: Karlie, Cara and Behati
Sometimes I feel VS is a little tacky idk, its just very pink and most of the models are just very plain looking. and I hate how vs always photoshop and cake them in makeup.
Giuro solennemente io sono fino a nulla di buono..
glasgow

ggeyeliner
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by ggeyeliner »

Kendall Jenner as a model? That is a joke, right? Her face isn't nothing like high fashion models have... They do not look for pretty girl, rather interesting. At least in Europe. Can you imagine Kendall walking Paris Fashion Week? No
I was for a short time a model and I kinda now this indrustry. And I do not think she has potential. And models have to work reallly hard. I don't think she is ready for that either. Everybody thinks that models life is all glamorous but that isn't a case. If she really wants to be model, then she should work really hard for it( and why she waited for so long? People usually start at age 16)
I love high fashion models tho. High cheek bones, weird faces..... I like them more than average pretty face.
ENGLISH ISN'T MY FIRST LANGUAGE. Sorry for misunderstandings!

People should read everything, not the first 5 words and judge!

jnkgossip
Informer
Informer

Post by jnkgossip »

It's not going to be Doutzen, yesterday she announced she was pregnant again :(

supernovs
Learner
Learner

Post by supernovs »

They'll probably give the fantasy bra to Behati, I don't mind that I like her she's one of the few who doesn't bore me to death when she speaks

Callisto
Informer
Informer

Post by Callisto »

Idk why people dont like Karlie shes so beautiful and fabulous <3

pixielein
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by pixielein »

Callisto wrote:Idk why people dont like Karlie shes so beautiful and fabulous <3
she is just somehow doesnt fit in the vs.models, she is a very good highfashion model but not good for lingerie
i could see there better barbara palvin :toad:

supernovs
Learner
Learner

Post by supernovs »

Callisto wrote:Idk why people dont like Karlie shes so beautiful and fabulous <3
Karlie is my favorite <3 <3

oxprincessxo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by oxprincessxo »

She's my favorite, too, I don't even like Victoria's Secret but I've been kind of obsessed with Karlie for awhile now so I support her.

Worldofchances2giveu
Informer
Informer

Post by Worldofchances2giveu »

ggeyeliner wrote:Kendall Jenner as a model? That is a joke, right? Her face isn't nothing like high fashion models have... They do not look for pretty girl, rather interesting. At least in Europe. Can you imagine Kendall walking Paris Fashion Week? No
I was for a short time a model and I kinda now this indrustry. And I do not think she has potential. And models have to work reallly hard. I don't think she is ready for that either. Everybody thinks that models life is all glamorous but that isn't a case. If she really wants to be model, then she should work really hard for it( and why she waited for so long? People usually start at age 16)
I love high fashion models tho. High cheek bones, weird faces..... I like them more than average pretty face.
I couldn't either until she walked for Chanel this past week in Paris Fashion Week. I never thought Kendall would actually walk for any major designers but so far she has walked for Marc Jacobs, Givenchy and Chanel. She has a very commercial look in my opinion, not high fashion. But I will admit her walk isn't bad and she's showing a lot of potential if she keeps bringing interest with her name to the designers.

Anyways Barbara Palvin is my favorite VS model. She's both sexy and innocent looking. I don't like when VS Models look to innocent that it seems weird they're modeling lingerie or to overly sexy.

pixielein
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by pixielein »

i never thought that karlie and taylor are such a good freinds

stylishpie_177
Talker
Talker

Post by stylishpie_177 »

Elena wrote:I don't get the obsession with VS models! They are stunning......but, that's about it. I don't get what the big deal is.
I think it's just good marketing on Victoria's secret behalh
Lool, the big deal is THAT they are stunning haha

stylishpie_177
Talker
Talker

Post by stylishpie_177 »

pixielein wrote:i never thought that karlie and taylor are such a good freinds
Taylor's prettier tho haha, and may I say she looked absolutely gorgeous in her vs show performance :P

Return to “Celebrity”