Daddy Luke

kat93
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Daddy Luke

Post by kat93 »

Maybe you should pick up the dictionary "dearie." Unfounded- having no basis or foundation in fact.

Can you present to me evidence that: "Ingrid is asexual" "Luke is gay" or any of the other claims you've made?

And can we stop the complaints that "I care too much" already- I have just as much of a right to be here as you do.

BellaJane
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by BellaJane »

I don't mind that you're here :D You don't attack us, call us names or condemn us all to an eternity of hellfire for being here. Granted I've only come across you a handful of times, but what I've seen hasn't suggested that you're a minion or anything. I think you're just trying to get people to start thinking about the things we're all discussing. There's nothing wrong with provoking a discussion, guys. She's just been asking people to come up with proof that Ingrid is guilty of the things she is being accused of, or for clarification when someone contradicts themselves. I haven't seen her attack someone for having an opinion, or stalking around the boards just to shoot everyone down every time they post something negative, she just wants some evidence when Ingrid is accused of something like backing out of giveaways or lying. How about instead of attacking her, you just answer the questions? Given some of the strong convictions that some users have here, you all must have a ton of answers that you could give her. I mean we may never have conclusive evidence for everything that we're thinking, but we certainly have reasons for believing what we do. So let's all please just have a discussion like civilized people.

For the record, kat93, I think you just misunderstood what PrincessBorghese was saying the first time around. I don't see anything contradictory in her original post now that I've re-read it, but I can understand how it could be interpreted as such. And there is no factual evidence that Luke is gay or that Ingrid is asexual...those are just opinions, which she is entitled to. She could explain to you why she thinks these things, but she can't give you the evidence that I think you're looking for.

But next time instead of just personally attacking one another, please try to have a civilized, mature discussion. We don't need another thread getting flagged because people are going at each other instead of discussing Ingrid.

April Ludgate
Lurker
Lurker

Post by April Ludgate »

MEEEEEIIISSSSTTERRRRRRRRRRRR

Poopsie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Poopsie »

April Ludgate wrote:MEEEEEIIISSSSTTERRRRRRRRRRRR
BWAH!!! LMAO!!!!
I wonder what will happen when the break up and Ingrid tries to entice other guys by using that as her mating call...

kat93
Learner
Learner

Post by kat93 »

I don't mind that you're here You don't attack us, call us names or condemn us all to an eternity of hellfire for being here. Granted I've only come across you a handful of times, but what I've seen hasn't suggested that you're a minion or anything. I think you're just trying to get people to start thinking about the things we're all discussing. There's nothing wrong with provoking a discussion, guys. She's just been asking people to come up with proof that Ingrid is guilty of the things she is being accused of, or for clarification when someone contradicts themselves. I haven't seen her attack someone for having an opinion, or stalking around the boards just to shoot everyone down every time they post something negative, she just wants some evidence when Ingrid is accused of something like backing out of giveaways or lying. How about instead of attacking her, you just answer the questions? Given some of the strong convictions that some users have here, you all must have a ton of answers that you could give her. I mean we may never have conclusive evidence for everything that we're thinking, but we certainly have reasons for believing what we do. So let's all please just have a discussion like civilized people.

For the record, kat93, I think you just misunderstood what PrincessBorghese was saying the first time around. I don't see anything contradictory in her original post now that I've re-read it, but I can understand how it could be interpreted as such. And there is no factual evidence that Luke is gay or that Ingrid is asexual...those are just opinions, which she is entitled to. She could explain to you why she thinks these things, but she can't give you the evidence that I think you're looking for.

But next time instead of just personally attacking one another, please try to have a civilized, mature discussion. We don't need another thread getting flagged because people are going at each other instead of discussing Ingrid.
Wow BellaJane I don't think I could have explained my reasons for being here any better! Thank you so much for that :) And I can see what you're saying about PrincessBorghese's comment, I probably overreacted, I just didn't appreciate her telling me to "get a dictionary, dearie" or calling me a troll.

PrincessBorghese
Talker
Talker

Post by PrincessBorghese »

kk222 wrote:
BWAH!!! LMAO!!!!
I wonder what will happen when the break up and Ingrid tries to entice other guys by using that as her mating call...
Mating Call!! OMG...I just spit coffee at my screen. BEST.LINE.EVER.

Ingrid trifecta to entice men: The mating call, tights with painted hearts on them and a baggy Wildfox sweater covered in Nuggo fuzz.

devilishtenshi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by devilishtenshi »

Been thinking about it lately... Ingrid is still young but I actually think they might not break up. I have a strange feeling they'll eventually get married.

Do you take mister to be your lawfully wedded partner and nuggoz father?

Kleineganz

Post by Kleineganz »

kat93 wrote:
BellaJane wrote:I don't mind that you're here You don't attack us, call us names or condemn us all to an eternity of hellfire for being here. Granted I've only come across you a handful of times, but what I've seen hasn't suggested that you're a minion or anything. I think you're just trying to get people to start thinking about the things we're all discussing. There's nothing wrong with provoking a discussion, guys. She's just been asking people to come up with proof that Ingrid is guilty of the things she is being accused of, or for clarification when someone contradicts themselves. I haven't seen her attack someone for having an opinion, or stalking around the boards just to shoot everyone down every time they post something negative, she just wants some evidence when Ingrid is accused of something like backing out of giveaways or lying. How about instead of attacking her, you just answer the questions? Given some of the strong convictions that some users have here, you all must have a ton of answers that you could give her. I mean we may never have conclusive evidence for everything that we're thinking, but we certainly have reasons for believing what we do. So let's all please just have a discussion like civilized people.
Wow BellaJane I don't think I could have explained my reasons for being here any better! Thank you so much for that :)
This actually explains exactly why I'm here too actually. I'm also not here to attack anyone personally - I just want to present another point of view and provoke meaningful discussion. :flower:

PrincessBorghese
Talker
Talker

Post by PrincessBorghese »

Let's all sit in a circle and hold hands while we sing Kumbaya.

ChanelMagic
Informer
Informer

Post by ChanelMagic »

PrincessBorghese wrote:
kk222 wrote:
BWAH!!! LMAO!!!!
Mating Call!! OMG...I just spit coffee at my screen. BEST.LINE.EVER.

Ingrid trifecta to entice men: The mating call, tights with painted hearts on them and a baggy Wildfox sweater covered in Nuggo fuzz.
Oh. My. Goodness. This makes me think. Is this her "character" she plays on youtube to appeal to her demographic? Is she comfortable in her youtubeness being boiled down to the sad but funny description? I hope the way she lives, dresses and talks in real life is not what she shows us on yt. If it's what makes her happy so be it. But I really miss sophisticated well dressed Ingrid of the past. I wonder if she still thinks pixie pants are OK for wearing to a job interview? I certainly hope not.

I think they are going to eventually get married too. Whoa a breakup would be so very messy. Business had definitely been mixed with pleasure. Maybe Ingrid is going to ride this "act and dress like a 12 year old"
money train as long as she can. I hope she is saving her money.

Oh yeah I didn't get the "Daddy Luke" title of this thread until recently. Creepy. Father substitute I hope not. I really hope not.

Chloemae22
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Chloemae22 »

Was strolling threw the comments on his stupid music video and got tired. of seeing little fourteen year Olds post about how perfect him and Ingrid are so I commented on how its creepy that their relationship resembles a daddy/daughter relationship not bf and gf. Lets see how Luke and Ingrid react to that I wouldn't be supprised if I got a reply back saying "your mean missy" from Ingrid.

Kleineganz

Post by Kleineganz »

Chloemae22 wrote:Was strolling threw the comments on his stupid music video and got tired. of seeing little fourteen year Olds post about how perfect him and Ingrid are so I commented on how its creepy that their relationship resembles a daddy/daughter relationship not bf and gf. Lets see how Luke and Ingrid react to that I wouldn't be supprised if I got a reply back saying "your mean missy" from Ingrid.
Actually you're more likely to have your comment deleted and/or to get blocked instead. She hasn't been known to argue with people who post comments like that.

SunDoll91
Lurker
Lurker

Post by SunDoll91 »

never thought he's 31 :o thought max. 25

LadyK
Talker
Talker

Post by LadyK »

SunDoll91 wrote:never thought he's 31 :o thought max. 25
Being 31 doesn't make Luke being an old man. Actually, 31 isn't an old age and Luke looks younger than 31. I don't understand the daddy/daughter relationship. Ingrid is, let's say 23 or 24 and Luke is 31... it's not a big deal, especially since Luke doesn't age more that 27-28 and acts like a teen-ager. Imo, all this "Miiiisteeeer" thing is a joke between Ingrid and Luke, perhaps to make fun of their critics! ;)
I'm not a native English speaker, as everybody noticed

SunDoll91
Lurker
Lurker

Post by SunDoll91 »

LadyK wrote:
SunDoll91 wrote:never thought he's 31 :o thought max. 25
Being 31 doesn't make Luke being an old man. Actually, 31 isn't an old age and Luke looks younger than 31. I don't understand the daddy/daughter relationship. Ingrid is, let's say 23 or 24 and Luke is 31... it's not a big deal, especially since Luke doesn't age more that 27-28 and acts like a teen-ager. Imo, all this "Miiiisteeeer" thing is a joke between Ingrid and Luke, perhaps to make fun of their critics! ;)
i agree with you, the age difference is not that huge that you could say she's got some daddy issues or something

tepu
Informer
Informer

Post by tepu »

It's not about the age, it's about how they act.

truetale
Learner
Learner

Post by truetale »

I think a lot of girls change their voices a bit when they're around guys. At the same time Ingrid is mature, she's just a bit like a big kid. It's part of her personality. I remember her being a lot more mature before dating Luke. That said, even I go a little "baby talk" with my boyfriend, it's a natural inclination for me somehow, because I think he's so so cute and sweet. I call him mister too sometimes, just like a guy might tease a girl calling her "missy" , I dont know. It's not like she's calling him daddy. Big diff. So I wouldn't go so far as to agree with what people are claiming here. Not a big deal.

Apart from Luke though, she needs to stop wearing little kid stuff. It's kinda weird ... she's what ... 24?

Kamakazi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Kamakazi »

I seriously thought he was going to tell us he's moving in with Ingrid....

badbob001
Talker
Talker

Post by badbob001 »

truetale wrote:I think a lot of girls change their voices a bit when they're around guys.
Apparently, guys do something similar.
[youtube][/youtube]

Tenebre
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Tenebre »

I don't think their ''age gap'' is creepy at all :roll: (I was 19 when I met my partner and he was 30 :P and we make each other very happy <3 )

What I do find creepy is Luke and his teeny bopper music :? I don't know, I guess he just comes across as very immature for 30? And I don't think Ingrid sees him as ''father'' figure because he just isn't mature enough :? He pretty much acts like a 19 year old and she acts like 14 year old :shock:

That's my input anyway :HK:
My old signature was a scene from the 1980 horror movie ''Maniac''...I understand some people are sensitive to horror stuff. So I have removed it x

Return to “Luke Conard”