KatersOneSeven/DudeLikeHella Part 4

SuperDinkyTania
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KatersOneSeven/DudeLikeHella Part 4

Post by SuperDinkyTania »

So I watched Cory’s Hella Drunk Vlogging after reading the comments here. I hadn’t watched any of their vlogs in ages, and I was hoping to see some signs of improvement—some signs of growth and awareness there.

Instead, I got the same old Cory: he wasn’t drunk at all. That was absolutely fake—and badly acted too. How did his sipping a little Belgian beer make him so drunk that he was afraid to vlog for fear of what he would say? It made absolutely no sense.

It was blatantly clear that he was using the beer as a pretext to talk about his feelings from the heart. After all, he can always say later, “Well, I was drunk.”

I’m glad that he’s happy and at peace with himself. We all deserve such things. He shouldn’t have to feign intoxication in order to admit it.

Cat89
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Cat89 »

SuperDinkyTania wrote:So I watched Cory’s Hella Drunk Vlogging after reading the comments here. I hadn’t watched any of their vlogs in ages, and I was hoping to see some signs of improvement—some signs of growth and awareness there.

Instead, I got the same old Cory: he wasn’t drunk at all. That was absolutely fake—and badly acted too. How did his sipping a little Belgian beer make him so drunk that he was afraid to vlog for fear of what he would say? It made absolutely no sense.

It was blatantly clear that he was using the beer as a pretext to talk about his feelings from the heart. After all, he can always say later, “Well, I was drunk.”

I’m glad that he’s happy and at peace with himself. We all deserve such things. He shouldn’t have to feign intoxication in order to admit it.
Totally agree. He wasn't drunk. It wasn't the alcohol talking, seriously, don't get fooled by that. It was just another way to "tell the truth". He has the problem, that no matter how he says it, it sounds badly acted.

He had a lot of shit going on in the past, so he deserves some happiness.

I had the preggers theory since December (it would explain so much), but by now you should see more... but she is talking about pretty tight costumes for comic-con on twitter...

:HK: 89

PS: The "hangover" bit at the end was just unnecessary.
I'm a cat, I have claws!

Renée SaitDeux
Learner
Learner

Post by Renée SaitDeux »

I call possible abortion!

Cat89
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Cat89 »

@Renee LOL
I'm a cat, I have claws!

OMGWhy
Learner
Learner

Post by OMGWhy »

Saw this and thought of Kate:

Menage a Straw
Debater
Debater

Post by Menage a Straw »

@OMGWhy - You made my day. Fin. <3

mzkitteh

Post by mzkitteh »

Am I the only person who never got pregnancy vibes from any of the vlogs? I think there was a scare, which can be pretty freaky. But I think if anything, that's all that it was. Her random mentions in Cory's recent vlog was odd. But I don't think she'd joke about something like that if she at one time thought she was, or something bad had happened.
.......meow.......

Renée SaitDeux
Learner
Learner

Post by Renée SaitDeux »

I don't know @mzkitteh, A pregnant Kate would have been a good reason for them to act weirder than their normal amount of weird.

It seems to me more like they split up sort of in between, that's the reason why cory started vlogging (cash cow-ing) again.
And Kate had to do her own video's ( which btw on her own, she is a horrible film maker with bad framing and problems in the basics, only reason why I enjoyed Cory' earlier work).

Also, Just like that poor dog.. that poor child would that have been with a name like FLOOB FLOP or CHOOCHOO LA BOO hahaha sorry had to do that.

mzkitteh

Post by mzkitteh »

LOL@ Floob Flop. The kid would have 50 million names and we'd probably never truly know the real name. lol
.......meow.......

Renée SaitDeux
Learner
Learner

Post by Renée SaitDeux »

mzkitteh wrote:LOL@ Floob Flop. The kid would have 50 million names and we'd probably never truly know the real name. lol
hahaha you could see it like that.

The child that must not be named! *suspenseful sound effect*

Oubliette
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Oubliette »

justanothergirl wrote:Has anyone seen Cory's new vlog? It's called 'Hella Drunk Vlogging'. He was rambling about nature, anxiety attacks then Kate then nature again then about hangovers.
He actually talks about "anxiety attacks"? WOW He must be infected with the #1 "disease" amongst YouTubers. That whole "anxiety attack" is BS. I don't believe it for one second. It's just another way to tell people "feel sorry for me". He just HAD to join the "anxiety" bandwagon. What a pathetic thing to do but, what can you expect from him? Everyone else is doing it so he had to. He wants to be "cool" like the others. :roll:

Brittany
Talker
Talker

Post by Brittany »

Oubliette wrote:
justanothergirl wrote:Has anyone seen Cory's new vlog? It's called 'Hella Drunk Vlogging'. He was rambling about nature, anxiety attacks then Kate then nature again then about hangovers.
He actually talks about "anxiety attacks"? WOW He must be infected with the #1 "disease" amongst YouTubers. That whole "anxiety attack" is BS. I don't believe it for one second. It's just another way to tell people "feel sorry for me". He just HAD to join the "anxiety" bandwagon. What a pathetic thing to do but, what can you expect from him? Everyone else is doing it so he had to. He wants to be "cool" like the others. :roll:
I dunno; he didn't really milk it as a "poor me" kind of thing. At least, not in the drunk vlog. He talks about it and mentions how he's managed to 'control' them, for lack of a better word. Which I guess you could see as him being like, "I'm special, I managed to control it!" but it didn't come off that way.
The way he talks about it sounds a lot like how my anxiety attacks used to go, which is why I'm taking his word on it. I guess you can make anything sound genuine with the right amount of acting and research, but I don't feel comfortable with assuming he's saying it for sympathy. Unless it reeks of blatant WebMD-self-diagnosis syndrome (Kate's 'insomnia', for instance), I'd rather find out later he fooled me than doubt someone who may actually have been experiencing emotional distress. That's just my opinion on it, anyway. :P
Considering my other post, I have to put a disclaimer: I don't want to come off like I'm defending him or excusing people who actually make up anxiety disorders for attention. If he's doing that, then he's disgusting. I just wanted to share my opinion on it. :)

Roadtoshine
Debater
Debater

Post by Roadtoshine »

Looks like Kate and Cory are trying to turn King into the next Sparta. Not only did he put out a cringe worthy music video attempt; Kate tweeted that "Ding Ding is the next Meankitty". It seems that both of them realize they will never be "famous" without the help of their pets.

NerdOut
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by NerdOut »

That Ding Ding video was AWFUL. Oh god.... maybe it's just that I can't stand hearing people say "ermahgerd" but...bleghhh. It made me want to claw my face off.
I also wonder... wasn't Kate using something on King to help with the discoloration on his face? It looks like she hasn't done it or had him groomed in ages. I guess I don't know much about shih tzus, but he's been looking kind scraggly and not cute lately. Which says a lot since I think just about every dog is cute.

Brittany
Talker
Talker

Post by Brittany »

NerdOut wrote:That Ding Ding video was AWFUL. Oh god.... maybe it's just that I can't stand hearing people say "ermahgerd" but...bleghhh. It made me want to claw my face off.
I also wonder... wasn't Kate using something on King to help with the discoloration on his face? It looks like she hasn't done it or had him groomed in ages. I guess I don't know much about shih tzus, but he's been looking kind scraggly and not cute lately. Which says a lot since I think just about every dog is cute.
As soon as Cory started singing, my sister went, really loudly, "NOPE," and I was laughing so hard I almost couldn't click away from the video. That video really is awful. Poor King. Little guy deserves a much better image than "ERMAHGERD". I like how he threw Sparta in at the end of the video, and ended it with the Mean Kitty song melody. "Cute puppy video, all about King! OH, but remember the Mean Kitty? Remember my cat, Sparta? He's right here? See? You remember him, right?" Your desperation is showing, guys.
NerdOut, yeah, I see what you mean about King's grooming. It looks like Kate's slacked off on it, honestly. Guess the novelty wore off. :roll:

Renée SaitDeux
Learner
Learner

Post by Renée SaitDeux »

He needs to cash cow somehow of the animals, they can't write on forums that they feel exploited.

Brittany
Talker
Talker

Post by Brittany »

I guess Loki's next... /sigh

Renée SaitDeux
Learner
Learner

Post by Renée SaitDeux »

Brittany wrote:I guess Loki's next... /sigh

Told you, only motivation is the dollar bills..
if you still want to see the video's for the animals, Mute and ad blocker ( le youtube money blocker ) are thing.

Jelly-roll
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Jelly-roll »

Anyone else think Cory sounds like Walter Jr. from breaking bad in that video hahahaha

Brittany
Talker
Talker

Post by Brittany »

OhReallyNow wrote:Since I know Corey reads this page, let me just say that the "discoloration" on the dog's fast is yeast coming from his tears, causing tear stains.

The first thing they can try is switching to distilled water only. Next, the should be feeding him a grain free food, free of potato and and chicken meal or foul/poultry by product and meal. These are the most common causes of allergies.

I have the same exact breed as them, and my dog had this issue. I swapped food, and voila!...his eyes cleared up within 2 weeks. I haven't gone back since. I just hope they don't feed that dog crap food.

Also, I wish they would stop trimming his tail. A shihtzu is known for it's fluffy beautiful tail, and the puppy cut is really adorable with a fluffy tail.
Oh wow, I didn't know that about the discoloration! I've never really had a dog of my own (i.e. one that I was wholly responsible for) so that's really good to know. I always assumed it was just something that happened and couldn't really be helped. I hope they read this and listen to your advice, or someone tells them.
I agree with you on the tail trimming. It's such a gorgeous breed of dog, and the little puppies with their fluffy little tails are just darling!

Return to “KatersOneSeven / DudeLikeHella”