SO I'M FAT

hollaatmegurl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: SO I'M FAT

Post by hollaatmegurl »

bewtgooru wrote:Does anyone else think it's weird that she always mentions wanting shavingryansprivates to follow her
Like she totally buys into the whole "tumblr famous" thing
It seems like she thinks she's entitled to all of these "tumblr famous" people following her because she's princess of the internet and she's so surprised that he doesn't
They have totally different blogging styles, too. Sure, she makes a funny text post once in a while, but a lot of the big tumblr accounts are just solely humor blogs, which she isn't.

thelonelypotato
Wallflower
Wallflower
Been thanked: 0

Post by thelonelypotato »

guiltygossiper wrote:
thelonelypotato wrote:I honestly used to not like Rachel very much but this video made me cry so hard. I struggled with my weight for the longest time too and birth control and depression made me bloat and gain crazy amounts of weight. I never thought I'd say this, but this video made me really respect her as a person. :?
I used to have weight issues too (and struggle with an ED now), but the video still rubbed me the wrong way. If you're putting yourself out there on the internet, you are going to get all sorts of pathetic comments (especially on youtube, where the comments section is famous for being stupid). She's so proud of being a "big name" and having so many followers, but the annoying comments and rude questions are part of fame, especially internet fame.
yeah but that doesnt make it okay for people to be mean to her idk maybe im just a softie

dafuckkk
Informer
Informer

Post by dafuckkk »

if she doesn't want people to be mean to her, she shouldn't be mean to other people. you reap what you sow. it kinda comes with the territory when you put yourself out there on the internet.

hibernation
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by hibernation »

dafuckkk wrote:if she doesn't want people to be mean to her, she shouldn't be mean to other people. you reap what you sow. it kinda comes with the territory when you put yourself out there on the internet.
Exactly! If she wasn't such an asshole all the time I'm pretty sure a lot of people would have more respect for her, and therefor wouldn't be rude to her. You can't expect people to only say positive things about you when you're always such a negative and mean person.

pina colada
Learner
Learner

Post by pina colada »

Why doesn't she just come off birth control?

glittapaint
Learner
Learner

Post by glittapaint »

[youtube][/youtube]
This chick is borderline obsessed. She talks about Rachel like the girls in Mean Girls did about Regina.

badhairspray
Informer
Informer

Post by badhairspray »

bewtgooru wrote:Does anyone else think it's weird that she always mentions wanting shavingryansprivates to follow her
Like she totally buys into the whole "tumblr famous" thing
It seems like she thinks she's entitled to all of these "tumblr famous" people following her because she's princess of the internet and she's so surprised that he doesn't
It drives me insane when she does that. She's just embarrassing herself, really. If he ever does end up following her it's going to because she whined and bitched for him to and not because he's interested in her (which he's not, if he was he would already be following her). When is she going to stop acting like an entitled 4 year old?

MissCurious
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by MissCurious »

honestly i left her a comment on her how a jew spends christmas video from 2010, n all said was rachel have u gained weight since this? thats literally ALLL i said n of course4 she had to say smth mean-she said OH THE HORROR n i had all these bitches writing rude remarks to me, oh cmon get over urselves, people say even worse things, n after that comment she made a video....im not sayin she made it becuz of ME-im sure there were tons of other viewers posting da same thing
holly1414 wrote:She's just a walking contradiction.

A couple months ago she claimed she was a size ten and that she ate healthy "most of the time"

Now she's saying she BARELY fits into a size 12 and her diet consists of mostly unhealthy foods.

Its fine that she's gotten heavier but why all the lies?

Also I think there was ONE comment on her last video simply asking if she had put on some weight. I didn't see any others, not even on her chrachel cooks video in which it was more obvious. All her other quotes came directly from here and yet she is acting like all these comments she's been getting are on her videos. Bitch please. She made the video to get sympathy and views with an eye catching title. So I guess us pointing out her weight gain inevitably led to her making a video that's getting 20k views which means a lot more money for rachy! So I guess the joke is on us.

Bottom line, can we stop taking about this bitch's weight and move on to more important topics like her horrible personality? :)

xoxo-gossipgirl
Lurker
Lurker

Post by xoxo-gossipgirl »

So I really love this site when it comes to calling YouTubers who usually attempt to create this perfect image or actually use it to tell everyone their first world problems, this thread is really making me dislike this site.
I'm not one to defend anyone because this site is pretty much made for the purpose of discussing what we dislike about the gurus and I don't feel like what I'm doing is defending Rachel, but I just feel like this has to be said.
I understand where some of you are coming from, but you're acting like Rachel is just making this shit up just for sympathy. The fact that some of you act like you know her life and the reason for her weight gain more is actually sickening.
Or when you act like her addressing the comments is a bad thing when if she didn't, you would all complain about her NOT addressing something that has been questioned.
She's not just some YouTube celebrity, she's an actual person and when has a regular person not gone through with something like a diet or something gets in the way of what you're trying to accomplish and you get off track?
Sure, her personality makes her seem like she's far too up her own ass but the maybe us talking about her like she is Miley Cyrus adds onto that.

Maybe we should give her some slack. YouTube is her job so of course she's going to talk about it on the site and the fact that she's getting help and encouraging others to do so is a good thing.

Heyholetsgo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Heyholetsgo »

She is being fucking ridiculous.so she thinks most women who are fit don't use birth control and breed like rabbits ? I have no clue what she did in the gym, but I too gained weight on birth control and hit the gym hard and lost almost all the weight I had gained.sure you need a little extra oomph in your work out, but I doubt she genuinely went to gym to push herself rather than make herself feel better by telling herself she went to the gym
Gossiping doesn't make you a cunt, being a cunt makes you a cunt.

Wtf.ever
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Wtf.ever »

I'm not one to defend anyone because this site is pretty much made for the purpose of discussing what we dislike about the gurus and I don't feel like what I'm doing is defending Rachel, but I just feel like this has to be said.
I understand where some of you are coming from, but you're acting like Rachel is just making this shit up just for sympathy. The fact that some of you act like you know her life and the reason for her weight gain more is actually sickening.
I think she's either in denial or just giving excuses instead of looking for sympathy. And what do you mean we don't know? She talks a lot about going out to eat, baking cookies, drinking alcohol, spends a lot of time sitting around on the computer, thats a recipe for a shit ton of weight gain in general. Does it really surprise you that people would mention that? And considering some of the things that have been said on this site, I find it really odd that this is what you take offense to. Weird.
She's not just some YouTube celebrity, she's an actual person and when has a regular person not gone through with something like a diet or something gets in the way of what you're trying to accomplish and you get off track?
Sure, her personality makes her seem like she's far too up her own ass but the maybe us talking about her like she is Miley Cyrus adds onto that.
What are you talking about? ALL the people on youtube are regular actual people. What you are doing exactly is defending Rachel. Are you really implying that she's so far up her own ass because of this forum? lol. Has it crossed your mind that people might have started posting about her because of how she acted in the first place?

Kelleyfosho
Talker
Talker

Post by Kelleyfosho »

Heyholetsgo wrote:She is being fucking ridiculous.so she thinks most women who are fit don't use birth control and breed like rabbits ? I have no clue what she did in the gym, but I too gained weight on birth control and hit the gym hard and lost almost all the weight I had gained.sure you need a little extra oomph in your work out, but I doubt she genuinely went to gym to push herself rather than make herself feel better by telling herself she went to the gym
I guess it depends on the person cause my best friend's older sister was taking birth control and she gained a ton of weight and I don't remember the technicalities of it but she couldn't lose weight because of something that the birth control did.

Heyholetsgo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Heyholetsgo »

Kelleyfosho wrote:
Heyholetsgo wrote:She is being fucking ridiculous.so she thinks most women who are fit don't use birth control and breed like rabbits ? I have no clue what she did in the gym, but I too gained weight on birth control and hit the gym hard and lost almost all the weight I had gained.sure you need a little extra oomph in your work out, but I doubt she genuinely went to gym to push herself rather than make herself feel better by telling herself she went to the gym
I guess it depends on the person cause my best friend's older sister was taking birth control and she gained a ton of weight and I don't remember the technicalities of it but she couldn't lose weight because of something that the birth control did.
Pretty much the technicality of losing weight on birth control is, it's hard. Very hard . You can't just work out once a week, you need to work out once, if not twice a day and stay on a strictly healthy diet. That's why most people either get off the pill or shot that made them gain weight , or just let go. You have to live Like an Olympian and its a pain in the ass. Not to mention Rachel doesn't really strike me as someone would seriously commit something of that caliber
Gossiping doesn't make you a cunt, being a cunt makes you a cunt.

Kelleyfosho
Talker
Talker

Post by Kelleyfosho »

Heyholetsgo wrote:
Kelleyfosho wrote:
Pretty much the technicality of losing weight on birth control is, it's hard. Very hard . You can't just work out once a week, you need to work out once, if not twice a day and stay on a strictly healthy diet. That's why most people either get off the pill or shot that made them gain weight , or just let go. You have to live Like an Olympian and its a pain in the ass. Not to mention Rachel doesn't really strike me as someone would seriously commit something of that caliber
Yeah honestly I couldn't imagine Rachel committing to extreme health, especially since she seems to thinks she's pretty healthy right now because of her black bean burgers and corn and chicken which isn't even THAT healthy being that she seems to only eat healthy on occasion. I feel like she's one of those people that thinks of things as diet foods and that she just needs to go on a diet instead of just eating natural healthy things.

Hype233
Talker
Talker

Post by Hype233 »

I was in the same position as her a year ago. I started trying to diet and lose weight. I would eat a lot of bread and even though it was whole grain and I thought it was healthy, it isn't. She really needs to just cut out all sugar and leave maybe like one cheat day so it's doable. For her weight and height it's extremely unhealthy. Too bad they didn't get a dog, then she could have gotten exercise walking it.

I lost 20 Lbs in 3 months at a pretty gradual pace last year just by cutting down on sugar, not eating out and walking my dog for an hour every day and she could easily do the same!

trainedwreck
Talker
Talker

Post by trainedwreck »

I think what a lot of people do not realize is that it's the little things. Don't fry your food, bake it. Cut out soda, make flavored waters. Cut the three packets of sugar in your coffee to some stevia. Replace white flour and sugar based products with whole wheat and low/no sugar. (Yes cutting out carbs is good, but if you must eat bread, make it whole wheat) Rachel should just start with the little things like cutting out fast food and unhealthy drinks.

varikas
Debater
Debater

Post by varikas »

Or instead of trying to use 'self control' and cut out everything, she can enjoy the things she enjoys and you know, get up and EXERCISE..
if you cant stand the heat, get out of the kitchen. if you cant stand being dressed, get out of your pants. :)

stopthat
Debater
Debater

Post by stopthat »

varikas wrote:Or instead of trying to use 'self control' and cut out everything, she can enjoy the things she enjoys and you know, get up and EXERCISE..
Losing weight is mostly what you eat.
If she wants to lose weight, she can eat what she wants as long as it all comes out to under a certain amount of calories. She would lose weight slowly, but she wouldn't HAVE to exercise. Exercise would speed it along and build muscle and probably help her heart/lungs work better (so she doesn't get winded all the time), but it's not absolutely necessary to lose weight.

Not disagreeing with you that exercise is good, just that she can't eat a whole bunch of unhealthy things or even a lot of healthy stuff (if it's over her daily allotted calories) because it would make exercising somewhat pointless.

chance86
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by chance86 »

I've seen Rachel in person and she looked much larger than a size 10. I was a size 10/12 for a long time and that's not exactly fat in my book. She's in denial if she says she doesn't care about what size she is. Of course she does.

beautybitch
Learner
Learner

Post by beautybitch »

chance86 wrote:I've seen Rachel in person and she looked much larger than a size 10. I was a size 10/12 for a long time and that's not exactly fat in my book. She's in denial if she says she doesn't care about what size she is. Of course she does.
she obviously cares a lot, or she wouldn't take photos in ridiculous poses in that full length mirror of hers that makes her look super tall & thin. and for her to preach body positivity & loving your size.... ugh, please.

Return to “ICALLITAMBROSIA / Rachel Whitehurst”