peekapie
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: SO I'M FAT

Post by peekapie »

beautybitch wrote:
chance86 wrote:I've seen Rachel in person and she looked much larger than a size 10. I was a size 10/12 for a long time and that's not exactly fat in my book. She's in denial if she says she doesn't care about what size she is. Of course she does.
she obviously cares a lot, or she wouldn't take photos in ridiculous poses in that full length mirror of hers that makes her look super tall & thin. and for her to preach body positivity & loving your size.... ugh, please.
I definitely agree. I actually think some women look better larger as opposed to thin. For example, Demi Lovato. I never thought she was attractive until after her recovery and gaining weight. She looks amazing "plus size" if that's what you want to call it.

Anyway, I think Rachel needs to practice what she preaches. She tries to act all against fat-shaming and pretends she's confident in her size but yet she goes and takes those tricky selfies that somehow make her look 6 ft. tall and 115 lbs.

Post by Guest »

Honey, make an appoint with a good nutritionist. The issue is you could end up with diabetes, joint problems and who knows what when you get older. No diets. Just try to eat clean as often as you can. And walk a lot.

otmsk894
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by otmsk894 »

Heyholetsgo wrote:She is being fucking ridiculous.so she thinks most women who are fit don't use birth control and breed like rabbits ? I have no clue what she did in the gym, but I too gained weight on birth control and hit the gym hard and lost almost all the weight I had gained.sure you need a little extra oomph in your work out, but I doubt she genuinely went to gym to push herself rather than make herself feel better by telling herself she went to the gym
Some people just don't lose weight and it's VERY difficult. I've figure skated all my life which was 5-6 days a week at the rink working out and practicing for 3-6 hours a day. When I went on birth control, I started to gain weight and no matter what I ate or how much I worked out, I just couldn't lose it. It didn't mean I wasn't working out enough or not eating right, it was just unfortunate genetics.

VelvetVonBlack
Talker
Talker

Post by VelvetVonBlack »

otmsk894 wrote:
Heyholetsgo wrote:She is being fucking ridiculous.so she thinks most women who are fit don't use birth control and breed like rabbits ? I have no clue what she did in the gym, but I too gained weight on birth control and hit the gym hard and lost almost all the weight I had gained.sure you need a little extra oomph in your work out, but I doubt she genuinely went to gym to push herself rather than make herself feel better by telling herself she went to the gym
Some people just don't lose weight and it's VERY difficult. I've figure skated all my life which was 5-6 days a week at the rink working out and practicing for 3-6 hours a day. When I went on birth control, I started to gain weight and no matter what I ate or how much I worked out, I just couldn't lose it. It didn't mean I wasn't working out enough or not eating right, it was just unfortunate genetics.
Since you're stanning so hard maybe you shouldn't read gossip about Bunny or Rachel. Both Rachel's are slobs. They both used to give a crap about their appearance and now they let "Tumblr hipster soft grunge" ideals rule their looks and their attitude. Rachel gained weight and continues to not just because of the pill but because she does nothing but lay in bed, eat like crap, and move once a week when she goes to class for what 7 hours? She's a sloppy idiot who is now using feminism to back up her laziness.

Heyholetsgo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Heyholetsgo »

Kurt cobain is rolling in his grave thanks to these hipsters and their " soft grunge " bullshit
Gossiping doesn't make you a cunt, being a cunt makes you a cunt.

shadowlurker
Informer
Informer

Post by shadowlurker »

Heyholetsgo wrote:Kurt cobain is rolling in his grave thanks to these hipsters and their " soft grunge " bullshit
I have nothing better to do right now and decided to google the definition for soft grunge. Here's what came up.

"A term generally used to describe modern-day teenagers, typically girls between the ages of 14-18, who like create a "hardcore" persona on Tumblr by reblogging pictures of inverted crosses, dip-dyed hair, ying-yang symbols and toilets. They like to pretend that they listen to grunge music by wearing stylish Nirvana tees that match their $200 pair of Doc Martens. If you were ask them who the Misfits were, they'd probably say anyone who isn't sporting spikes this season."

Spot on. Except Rachel isn't 18 anymore. :?

LOL

Heyholetsgo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Heyholetsgo »

I personally never considered the misfits grunge, only because of the shock rock undertone of their music. ANYWAYS, Rachel IS 18, in the head. She is so damn immature , saying she acts 18 is being generous
Gossiping doesn't make you a cunt, being a cunt makes you a cunt.

shadowlurker
Informer
Informer

Post by shadowlurker »

Totally hijacking the thread but I also don't consider the misfits to be grunge. Haha. They were around long before that genre emerged. That blurb is still hilarious :D you're definitely right about the way Rachel behaves.

Limadishen Packajeen
Learner
Learner

Post by Limadishen Packajeen »

glittapaint wrote:[youtube][/youtube]
This chick is borderline obsessed. She talks about Rachel like the girls in Mean Girls did about Regina.
Dear Rachel, I video responsed you but it's like you didn't listen
I left my iPhone number, my kik, and my twitter in the description
I linked my instagram and facebook in the bottom, you must notta got 'em
Must have been a problem with Google+ or something
Obsessed with you, wanna do things to you they wouldn't even do in Gomorrah and Sodom
But anyways, I wanna do all the stupid shit that you do,
Gain weight and cut myself just like you and your crew
Anyways, I hope you watch this video and hit me back
Send me a Snapchat, truly yours, your biggest fan
This is Stan littlemissmurderer21

RiotKitten
Lurker
Lurker

Post by RiotKitten »

"I thank Chris for making you happy"
Uh, what? Does anyone else find that weird?

Keeza Dee
Learner
Learner

Post by Keeza Dee »

I'm writing while watching (well, listening) the video, and the first thing I saw was the "I just felt a huge inclination to tell one of my role models how much they mean to me."

… Role model ? I mean, I'm all about having someone to give you inspiration and all that, but the chick didn't do shit that is so admirable to be adored and put up to the status of being a role model.

badbitchlikethis
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by badbitchlikethis »

I thought that video was stupid. I really don't believe she gained ALL that weight from being on the pill, more like she was depressed and ate her feelings. Maybe if she didn't eat horribly and exercise, she would lose weight. And if she lost weight, maybe she wouldn't be such a raging bitch who's obviously insecure about herself/her size and plays it off with her loudmouth shtick. I really just think it's a coping mechanism because she doesn't fit into the typical "thin and pretty" mold like most gurus so she tries to make it seem like she doesn't care. Pretty sad actually.

Return to “ICALLITAMBROSIA / Rachel Whitehurst”