TiffanyD Part 12: It’s So Good To Steal The Soy Sauce

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: TiffanyD Part 12: It’s So Good To Steal The Soy Sauce

Post by tar »

They both need good jobs. Her husband hasn’t had a job since his father’s company was sold. Tiffany hasn’t done anything but
YouTube. She doesn’t seem to be around normal people anymore and seems to have a skewed view of a normal life is. I have
never figured out why Tiffany thinks that she needs all of the bags and clothes she has because she doesn’t go anywhere. They
don’t seem to have any social life. In fact her whole life seems sad.

skinnylatte
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by skinnylatte »

Dooyoo8675 wrote:
Sun Mar 20, 2022 5:54 pm
I'm watching someone squander her child's college tuition and nest egg into endless handbags, lip fillers, clothes, shoes and garbage. It's so sad. It's a terrible way to live. She's an addict and needs a job besides YouTube.
Agreed. When I saw her in a pink balenciaga sweater, I was thinking you already have one in tan. But of course she needs two, just to throw on to film some rambling video. Those sweaters are like $1200!

Gossipladylady
Learner
Learner

Post by Gossipladylady »

I think a LOT of Youtubers are hitting middle age (welcome, we have been waiting) and are still trying to live like their 20's and haven't grown up enough to realize that you don't go out as much, you don't do as much and you don't need all the fantasy stuff (tons of purses, shoes, clothing that never ever gets worn except MAYBE around the holidays). Having money in retirement is WAY cooler than an over-priced sweatshirt, and it is time to grow up!!! A LOT of them are honestly living "fantasy me" lives in that they THINK they are going places and doing it all and need all these cute bags, clothes, etc., BUT they are just like everyone else and NOT living this life they put out there. Tiffany SCREAMS FANTASY ME................But I bet her and Brad hit the Applebee's and she carries an over-priced bag to flex to everyone eating riblets!!! Tiffany gives me KAREN vibes too!!!! LOL!

Gossipladylady
Learner
Learner

Post by Gossipladylady »

PS: Just saw her favorites video where she flexed a crap ton of Hermes Boxes in the background.............I think my eyes are stuck from rolling them!

buttaface561
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by buttaface561 »

Gossipladylady wrote:
Tue Mar 22, 2022 12:33 am
PS: Just saw her favorites video where she flexed a crap ton of Hermes Boxes in the background.............I think my eyes are stuck from rolling them!
all I see is a dust collection, LOL.

skinnylatte
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by skinnylatte »

Oof listening to her talk about how she gave up fast food bread to loss weight is insane. Then claim she doesn’t eat that much of it but if you gave it up and lost weight clearly you ate a lot of fast food. Which we know she does she since always drinking the soda from variousmplaces in her vids/on IG. Listening to her talking circles about it like it’s some breakthrough was insane. Tell us what you do for exercise instead next time.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I thought I made a post here…..
Anyway, Tiffany obviously doesn’t exercise. Her body isn’t toned. She speaks as though she has the answers to everything.

Whatuboutme
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Whatuboutme »

This whole video is literally her talking about how she doesn't eat/like bread all that much and how it makes her bloat but then she lists all the fast food/restaurants and the bread she eats there. TIFFY I AIN'T FORGET THAT YOU HAVE A BIG FUGLY BREADMAKER CHILLIN ON YOUR KITCHEN COUNTER LITERALLY 24/7.

Gossipladylady
Learner
Learner

Post by Gossipladylady »

Tiffany is one of those "know it all's" that knows ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! She just thinks she has it all figured out and that she is soooo clever and smart and to 90% of the population she is an obnoxious brat. She just lives in her own made up world in her head. She used to be truly enjoyable to watch and so cute and fun..........Not sure what happened to her, but she is just impossible to watch anymore.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I used to enjoy watching Tiffany’s videos. Now I can barely get through them, if I even watch them at all. She’s boring now. She
doesn’t know anything new or exciting. She’s a boring little housewife who hit it lucky on YouTube but can’t keep up. She’s not
who she once was. She tries to copy other people instead of just being herself. Maybe the stress of carrying the financial burden of
the family all of these years is just too stressful but I just can’t find find her interesting.

When the pandemic started I gave Tiffany another chance and I thought she might turn it around. Pretty soon though she went right
back to her old way of doing things. So I feel I tried.

skinnylatte
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by skinnylatte »

In her latest video, “Santa bought my daughter an LV. Take it up with Santa if you have beef”.

Unreal this woman.

Deedlemonster
Informer
Informer

Post by Deedlemonster »

I'm bored and started looking at youtubers I used to watch but unsubbed from and OMG her lips look DISGUSTING in her summer no makeup video. What did she do to herself?

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

She doesn’t look like herself at all IMO. I had to stop watching her again because she tells so many lies. I have started checking out
some screenshots again recently. She’s been trying so hard to convince everyone how “sexual” Brad is. Tiffany’s hair looks wrecked.
Her lips and face don’t look like hers anymore. She’s convinced she’s still a beauty influencer.

buttaface561
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by buttaface561 »

she's the LAST person (well her and Wacklyn are tied) on what to wear & how to apply makeup.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

They are both trapped in the old days. They can’t move forward. Tiffany keeps wearing all of these clothes with logos all over
them. Really wealthy people don’t do that. Where does she go anyway? The drive thru. She embarrasses herself because people watch to laugh at her.

Gossipladylady
Learner
Learner

Post by Gossipladylady »

Her boring same sh*t she always gets at the Nordstrom sale is up.............She was even bored with herself this year! LOL! I have long since given up on that Nordstrom sale. I am last of the last group so nothing is ever available in my size etc. I didn't even bother looking at the previews anymore. She used to be sooo jazzed about the sale and really into her haul videos, but this was the laziest one she has done. I mean we all KNOW her videos are lazy rambling steaming piles of Waylon's business (I love goldens so I always enjoy when he strolls by), but this was so lazy even for her doing a Nordstrom haul.

buttaface561
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by buttaface561 »

I'm REALLY over this tone deaf piece of shit -- posting a new care for her birthday while I am struggling to put gas in my 10 year old car...I am frustrated with myself for being in this situation but her posting this (now) just makes me feel like I am drowning.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Did Tiff get another car? I haven’t watched her a bit again. I can only take her in small doses. Also remember that Tiffany leases her cars. It must be about that time to turn in the lease. I don’t know many people who are buying cars right now because it’s not the best time to buy for consumers. I know it’s frustrating with the recession and shortages right now but hopefully it will get better @buttaface.

skinnylatte
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by skinnylatte »

Nordstrom sale was such a snore as always, but at this point it’s like you have a shopping addiction. Seek help.

Did know she had a new car since she blocked me on IG, I’ll sign in on my pet account and go look what she leased next. Oh just another Mercedes of course.

Also I thought she wasn’t into tanning the last couple years and stayed outta the sun, but now she’s baking away. Last thing, watched the Walmart BTS ad on her IG and that kid got so many school supplies, does she even attend school or does she have 9 glue sticks to be home schooled?

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Tiffany just bores me for the most part. Her Nordstrom sale stuff was boring as usual. Then from Nordstrom back to Walmart. She’s
all about a dollar these days. Everything about Tiffany is fake including her face and body.

Return to “MakeupbyTiffanyD”