Scream 5 Trailer

Mischief

Scream 5 Trailer

Post by Mischief »

Looking forward to this new Scream movie :tu: the trailer looks good :1+1:

And so I cry sometimes when I'm lying in bed...Just to get it all out, what's in my head...And I, I am feeling a little peculiar...And so I wake in the morning and I step outside...And I take a deep breath and I get real high...And I scream from the top of my lungs..."What's going on?"...

Mischief

Re: Scream 5 Trailer

Post by Mischief »

And so I cry sometimes when I'm lying in bed...Just to get it all out, what's in my head...And I, I am feeling a little peculiar...And so I wake in the morning and I step outside...And I take a deep breath and I get real high...And I scream from the top of my lungs..."What's going on?"...

Maxxx17
Stalker
Stalker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Scream 5 Trailer

Post by Maxxx17 »

In anticipation of Scream 5 already. The new installment will return beloved characters Sidney (Neve Campbell) and journalist Gail Weathers (Courtney Cox) as well as police officer Dewey Riley (David Arquette). Newcomers to the franchise include Jack Quaid, Dylan Minnetti, Jenna Ortega, Melissa Barrera and others. Well before that, the parts are worth their time. I spent a long time looking for exactly where to watch it. So that both the quality was good and all the details could be seen. It gets darker that way. I stopped and didn't regret it. I think I will watch the fifth part there too. Well the cast is nice. I hope they don't screw it up.

Return to “Movies”