Annam Ahmad Part 3

maxmarabh
Informer
Informer

Re: Annam Ahmad Part 3

Post by maxmarabh »

Zainxb wrote:
Sat Oct 29, 2022 11:48 am
I saw Anam at lakeside a while back. She was really, really thin. I got a bit scared. Not saying this in a rude way but I think she should put on some healthy weight.
Also I think she lives in east London since the lakesides in grays.
Ofcourse shes thin, shed a major princessy picky eater and now she has to do the cooking herself so probs doesn't bother and eats bits n pieces

queen rania
Informer
Informer

Post by queen rania »

Ever since her man has come on the scene her fashion and looks have have taken a downturn, i think he may have an influence on he eating from what i watched on the vlogs, i do not want to be someone to trash someones look etc, but she had some fashion appeal and used to vlog, now she is in london she makes no use of living somewhere she has ample opportunity to vlog more, if your naturally thin its ok but the trend now is embrace your curves, which i prefer, think marriage has made her more lazy,

Princess Kiki
Informer
Informer

Post by Princess Kiki »

Annams husband literally looks like Michael Jackson. I bet if they had a wrestling match she would win it 😂

What’s the deal with her saying she’s gonna leave YouTube then uploads more content. If you’re going then go don’t go and then come back again 😂

Teletubbie020
Learner
Learner

Post by Teletubbie020 »

Just seen her last vlog. Honestly her man seems to be lot more interesting and fun than her.

Also, does Annam not know what tadpoles are? She was gushing over them calling them fish.. surely.. she has gone to school right?

94Hannah94_
Informer
Informer

Post by 94Hannah94_ »

They went to Kendrick Lamar’s o2 concert last night but didn’t have a good time because they’re apparently old souls… more like boring souls who aren’t used to fun :rofl:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Nene71
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Nene71 »

Does anyone know if anam and aleena have had a fall out. Aleena had a baby recently and seeing how close they were before they both got married it seems weird anum hasn't been to see the baby.

Zeldafromda9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Zeldafromda9 »

Has she had work done?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Teletubbie020
Learner
Learner

Post by Teletubbie020 »

Nene71 wrote:
Sat Nov 12, 2022 6:26 am
Does anyone know if anam and aleena have had a fall out. Aleena had a baby recently and seeing how close they were before they both got married it seems weird anum hasn't been to see the baby.
I was wondering the same thing! Cause Annam didnt even say anything when Aleena did her announcement which is just so weird. Even if youre not speaking that much you say congrats but to say nothing sounds like theyre fighting

Nene71
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Nene71 »

Pre wedding they classed themselves as the fab 5 right? But they don't even hang out or even acknowledge each other on social media now something deffo happened

Princess Kiki
Informer
Informer

Post by Princess Kiki »

Aleena is a mouthy little c.unt anyway. She was on Annam’s live on insta and we asked a question and she was really rude the little runt.
Ugly little troll 😂 her husband is like 3 times her height.
Maybe they don’t talk because both Anam and Asma are childless and the runt of the pack got there first 😂

94Hannah94_
Informer
Informer

Post by 94Hannah94_ »

Old money… you wished!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Hannahxo
Learner
Learner

Post by Hannahxo »

Anyone a member on her channel and know what the latest video is about?

vapidboredom
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0

Post by vapidboredom »

Hannahxo wrote:
Wed Nov 23, 2022 10:37 am
Anyone a member on her channel and know what the latest video is about?
I just tried to have a look and I don’t think she has a members section anymore as I couldn’t see anything.

Hannahxo
Learner
Learner

Post by Hannahxo »

Her insta post seemed intriguing about it but I guess it’s gone now.
No acknowledgement of Maria leaving either

Teletubbie020
Learner
Learner

Post by Teletubbie020 »

Im pretty sure Maria only wanted to help her to get more in the spotlight cause she wants to low key be an influencer.

The way she got her "job" always seemed shady to me

silentdancer
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by silentdancer »

Annam Ahmad is the biggest joke “influencer” going. Her brand is lost girl who doesn’t know wtf she is doing with her life. If she had some personality or interests then she would’ve made something of her YouTube / IG career by now or at least have established her niche and understood the market enough to know when to pivot. Instead she’s here having a quarter-life crisis every 3 months because she’s more bland than white bread. She only makes it worse by disclosing to her audience how goddam lost she is.

I wonder if she will get so bored with her life that eventually she’ll decide to have a baby and pivot as a mummy-blogger. No matter what, biggest loser online who would be better suited to a regular 9-5 as she clearly has no bloody clue what she is doing.

ZaraZara99
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ZaraZara99 »

I found it weird how she openly shaves or “dermaplanes” her face, one shouldnt do that hair does grow back thicker! Also weird how her channel has a members only alot of youtubers are doing this, where members get to see extra content or content about to be made public, her channel doesnt seem that big to be doing so.

Ixsma
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0

Post by Ixsma »

ZaraZara99 wrote:I found it weird how she openly shaves or “dermaplanes” her face, one shouldnt do that hair does grow back thicker! Also weird how her channel has a members only alot of youtubers are doing this, where members get to see extra content or content about to be made public, her channel doesnt seem that big to be doing so.
Personally I have been shaving my face for 3 years now and it does not grow back thicker but it also depends on how you shave it, the way annam does it is perfectly fine i don't see any problems with that.
And yeah the only members content is weird like girl your channel hasn't grown in years, she has been doing yt for what like 7 years and hasn't hit 200k yet. Maybe spice up you content annam, you are really boring human being, your style is basic like she dresses the same for evey occasion, the way you speak it's so slow and boring🥱

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Teaspillers
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Teaspillers »

This women is the equivalent of value white bread. Bland bland bland. Literally has no unique identity or selling point. Neither has the looks or personality to be stunting the way she does. Her husband looks like he might snap in two if she so much as hugs him too tightly. They are really the most odd looking couple and she looks a good decade older than him tok.

ZaraZara99
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ZaraZara99 »

Is asma pregnant?

Return to “A-E”