Annam Ahmad Part 3

fakeittilyoumakeit
Learner
Learner

Re: Annam Ahmad Part 3

Post by fakeittilyoumakeit »

lol at Aleena saying maternity clothes are ugly. if you're petite and suddenly blow up you're gonna have a hard time dressing well. there are lots of well dressed pregnant women on sm.

i skipped through annam's vlog. her side profile is not flattering. I think she zoned out when omar was talking about selection bias and the comments saying how smart he is made me lol. he seems like a decent guy but like a fish out of water.

Teaspillers
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Teaspillers »

The only thing she has going for her is being reasonably slim (because let’s face it she would rather get an earring disorder than gain weight or be even slightly bigger). She has the most basic homeliest face, no shakal and no akal either. Is her husband Bengali? They are so mismatched because she looks so much older than him.

She did a tiktok live and she came across as bland and entitled. Hopefully she will get pregnant because then she can rinse that content out for lint ha before leaning into the mummy influencer market.

94Hannah94_
Informer
Informer

Post by 94Hannah94_ »

shinydiscoballs wrote:
Thu Jun 23, 2022 5:12 am
Given that she had to travel back and forth to spain at least 2/3 times for the 'free' dress, was it even worth it in the end. At least if she'd paid for a dress herself then she could've chosen something more to her style.

These cheapskates who beg, sorry I mean ask for a “collaboration” for their wedding shouldn’t be having a wedding. My mum always said you only get married once so either do it properly or don’t do it at all

Annam, please do a vid of how much YOU contributed towards your wedding and how much you begged for freebies 🤣

drreams
Stalker
Stalker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by drreams »

Has anyone watched Annam's Eid vlog video? She uploaded it a few days ago - it's a members-only video.

OMGAlert
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by OMGAlert »

Freedom of speech on here, this is big nose Annam Ahmad TRASH thread, switch to the Annam Ahmad RAVE thread and throw your Annam love party there. Lol 💩😂

Annam’s mum is a witch who was harassing her followers by sending bullying DM’s an the hypocrite witch was on this forum undercover preaching religion at posters. So yeah you are defo better off getting advice from Hannah and her mum than cheapskate big nose Annam who will just tell you to scrounge for freebies for your wedding and her witch mum will just curse your wedding. So stick to Hannah. 😜😜😜😜😜

Edit to remove deleted quote.
Last edited by tar on Sat Jul 23, 2022 7:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed deleted quote

OMGAlert
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by OMGAlert »

queen rania wrote:
Mon Jun 27, 2022 4:50 pm
Pancakehouse1 wrote:
Sun Jun 26, 2022 9:43 am
Has anyone watched their recent youtube video. Its a QnA mukbang and honestly no hate to the girl because i dont think shes the most horrible person on planet earth but she has no talent whatsoever. She talks about wanting to start a business but doesnt know what in. Yeah sis its because you have no hobbies, no interests, no talent. You just like to put makeup on and buy new clothes all the time.

Did she think taking bangla lessons and then not even being able to say the basic sentences is endearing? Why do you want to purposely edit yourself to look stupid i dont get it. Make yourself look smart because nothing else on your social media is doing that for you.

Also i get they started dating very young at school but to give that advice to young muslims is really not good. There are people stupid enough to ask them for advice on this when she is no role model but at least think for a few minutes before saying yeah go out and get to know boys at a young age. No. Go study, get a degree, get a job then find someone. Marriage isnt a joke and no boy is suitable at 15 years of age for it.

Also both of them seem like they have eating disorders and a fear of putting on weight. Talking about had to run 10k just to justify eating that burger wow. I think Annam especially should get some help because she has mentioned before that she lost majority of her weight by starving herself. Shes not healthy whatsoever whether thats sleeping habits, what she does with her day (and no she does not work 9-5 every day please quit the crap), what she eats and drinks and what content she consumes. She really needs to take a step back and reevaluate her daily life if she wants to feel productive. It’ll also greatly help her with her period issues.
Totally agree with your points, why do these q and a and being an influencer, have no positive goals or direction, what does she achieve in a day, she has had enough time to learn basic bengali by now
Also her dress style has vanished since she has been engaged, and seems to make less effort, in her vlogs
I really do not find her husband interesting or attractive in any way, and feel they are a mismatch, maybe she feels the need to stay slim because of his build, plus i think he is pretty active and his climbing and walking hobbies, influence him, I can not stand girls who think looking good is about being slim or skinny, this is the reason many women are not having periods and not being able to conceive, if your build is naturally slim its fine but it is a dated perception, maybe she done it for the wedding
:tu: 💯 Agree big nose Annam is a bad role model for young girls. She has no ambition or clear outlook of life or any respect for her religion or culture. She is portraying a fake ass life and giving out unhealthy diet advice to young girls. Annam Ahmad needs to grow up and take responsibility for what she says and does on social media and behave appropriately to influence her young followers in a positive way! Even her skinny runt husband Omar isn’t a good role model but at least he has a career.

Both of them together such an ugly looking couple, mother and son vibes! 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮💩💩💩💩💩

94Hannah94_
Informer
Informer

Post by 94Hannah94_ »

Why can’t Annam put her QMUL Geography degree to good use instead and get an actual job lol

94Hannah94_
Informer
Informer

Post by 94Hannah94_ »

Being an “influencer” is a real job, that’s why 🤣🤣🤣
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

OMGAlert
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by OMGAlert »

Big nose Annam Ahmad is the biggest joker and clown around! Get over it girl you have no ‘real’ job and your content on social media is so repetitive and boring, makes me puke and cringe! :bozo: 🤮💩

moulinmillion
Informer
Informer

Post by moulinmillion »

Why's annam ordering saris when she's recently married and her in laws are bengali....didn't they gift her any?

94Hannah94_
Informer
Informer

Post by 94Hannah94_ »

moulinmillion wrote:
Wed Aug 10, 2022 6:03 am
Why's annam ordering saris when she's recently married and her in laws are bengali....didn't they gift her any?

I don’t think they are close because most of her saris would be gifted from her in-laws

OMGAlert
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by OMGAlert »

94Hannah94_ wrote:
Thu Sep 01, 2022 4:24 am
moulinmillion wrote:
Wed Aug 10, 2022 6:03 am
I don’t think they are close because most of her saris would be gifted from her in-laws
:rofl: At least her in-laws have more sense than their skinny runt son Omar and glad they can’t stand the big nose lazy bum girl, what a joke she is! Annam looks crap in a sari, her overall dress sense is crap no amount of money or expensive clothes can make this girl look good, even filters and photoshop editing doesn’t help her and she just ends up making herself look like a pixelated alien creature! 🤮💩 :rofl:

Chelsea99
Learner
Learner

Post by Chelsea99 »

How does she afford so many lavish holidays considering she doesn't work?! Influencer is not a job in my opinion

Minalich
Learner
Learner

Post by Minalich »

Chelsea99 wrote:
Sat Sep 10, 2022 10:53 am
How does she afford so many lavish holidays considering she doesn't work?! Influencer is not a job in my opinion
You would be surprised. Someone i know works in PR and told me girls with £100k and over followers are charging at least £1000 per ONE instagram post. That’s almost what some make in a whole month. Do a few posts a month and your ballin 8-) So even if we don’t think influencer is a real job she’s still making more money than most. And she doesn’t need to work anymore, she has a rich husband. Lucky her!

Teaspillers
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Teaspillers »

That must have been a reason why she married someone who could easily pass for her younger brother or nephew. They have zero chemistry together and she looks far older than him in all their pics. If he has money and status it starts to make sense and also why her family agreed to the marriage.

Duckduckgoss
Talker
Talker

Post by Duckduckgoss »

hahahaha he looks like he was pulled out a pond looks fresh out the villages back home with that beard trim and haircut. my word

OMGAlert
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by OMGAlert »

Minalich wrote:
Sat Sep 10, 2022 3:44 pm
Chelsea99 wrote:
Sat Sep 10, 2022 10:53 am
You would be surprised. Someone i know works in PR and told me girls with £100k and over followers are charging at least £1000 per ONE instagram post. That’s almost what some make in a whole month. Do a few posts a month and your ballin 8-) So even if we don’t think influencer is a real job she’s still making more money than most. And she doesn’t need to work anymore, she has a rich husband. Lucky her!
No amount of money or expensive things can make this girl look good or be interesting, she is soo boring and dull, YAWN! 🥱🥱

Doubt the lazy big nose Annam is earning much per post, her content is boring and repetitive! Most of her followers are fake bots or other influencers/bloggers that are part of the paid network that like/comment on each other’s posts to beat the algorithm and hype posts, so it’s all fake! And she isn’t very pleasing to the eye and neither is her skinny runt husband. 💩🤮

We all feel very sorry for this dull and boring girl, she doesn’t no the meaning of hard work and is just is a scrounger that lives off money handouts from her parents/husband and loves to scrounge freebie products from businesses that actually work hard unlike her! The girls a big joke and needs a reality check, get your head out of social media and live in the real world! 💩🤮

OMGAlert
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by OMGAlert »

Teaspillers wrote:
Sun Sep 11, 2022 1:36 am
That must have been a reason why she married someone who could easily pass for her younger brother or nephew. They have zero chemistry together and she looks far older than him in all their pics. If he has money and status it starts to make sense and also why her family agreed to the marriage.
:rofl: :rofl: :tu: Totally agree a very odd looking couple!

She looks like she married a toy boy, that’s how old she looks compared to skinny runt Omar. Lol :rofl:

Her family had no choice to just accept and let her marry skinny runt Omar as she was caught numerous times before marriage haram dating him and busted at hookups in hotels it was mentioned on previous threads on GG. Also apparently she was at one point two timing Omar with a guy from Pakistan see previous GG thread it was mentioned on there and the lame guy Omar still married her after the affair. Also her dad was very unhappy that Annam caused him so much shame and embarrassment in the community and was disowning her and refused to give her any inheritance but her controlling witch mum who likes to troll/bully followers on Instagram managed to persuaded the dad to forgive Annam and quickly marry her off to skinny runt Omar to avoid further shame. Also mentioned on previous GG thread the sister Asma was also a wild child running around in hotels with her boyfriend in a haram relationship for years too… whole family is a disgrace and show a fake perfect image on social media! Losers! 💩🤮
Last edited by OMGAlert on Thu Sep 15, 2022 10:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

OMGAlert
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by OMGAlert »

Duckduckgoss wrote:
Thu Sep 15, 2022 2:43 am
hahahaha he looks like he was pulled out a pond looks fresh out the villages back home with that beard trim and haircut. my word
:tu: :lolface: :rofl:

Zainxb
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Zainxb »

I saw Anam at lakeside a while back. She was really, really thin. I got a bit scared. Not saying this in a rude way but I think she should put on some healthy weight.
Also I think she lives in east London since the lakesides in grays.

Return to “A-E”