Gabby Petito & Brian Laundrie

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Gabby Petito & Brian Laundrie

Post by tar »

I think they identified 5 missing people as a result of this crime. There may be more now. IDK

Mischief

Post by Mischief »

I'm curious if they will release what he wrote in his journal that they found
And so I cry sometimes when I'm lying in bed...Just to get it all out, what's in my head...And I, I am feeling a little peculiar...And so I wake in the morning and I step outside...And I take a deep breath and I get real high...And I scream from the top of my lungs..."What's going on?"...

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I hope so. I would be interested in what was in it.

OMGAlert
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by OMGAlert »

IHateCilantro wrote:
Fri Oct 22, 2021 7:53 pm
ivory-girl wrote:
Fri Oct 22, 2021 7:09 pm

Were those bodies identified?
There was ONE body that they indicated that Brian might have killed as a collateral damage thing. But I never heard anything else after that
It wasn’t directly in-relation to Brian. I saw on the news they were reporting that during the nationwide manhunt for Brian they found bodies of other missing people while they were searching for Brian.

See below link:

https://www.the-sun.com/news/3912884/ho ... ie-search/

IHateCilantro
Informer
Informer

Post by IHateCilantro »

OMGAlert wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 3:03 am
IHateCilantro wrote:
Fri Oct 22, 2021 7:53 pm

There was ONE body that they indicated that Brian might have killed as a collateral damage thing. But I never heard anything else after that
It wasn’t directly in-relation to Brian. I saw on the news they were reporting that during the nationwide manhunt for Brian they found bodies of other missing people while they were searching for Brian.

See below link:

https://www.the-sun.com/news/3912884/ho ... ie-search/
No, there was a body that was found that had been freshly dead near where Gabby and Brian were located and they were speculating that Brian might have killed him cause he might have witnessed something, then nothing was said after that.

Mischief

Post by Mischief »

It wouldn't be that impossible it could of been Brian that killed that man. I mean if there was a witness or someone asking where his girlfriend disappeared to on the campsite. Maybe the guy was trying to help Brian and call for help and of course Brian didn't want it to be announced yet she was missing.
And so I cry sometimes when I'm lying in bed...Just to get it all out, what's in my head...And I, I am feeling a little peculiar...And so I wake in the morning and I step outside...And I take a deep breath and I get real high...And I scream from the top of my lungs..."What's going on?"...

IHateCilantro
Informer
Informer

Post by IHateCilantro »

Mischief wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 12:28 pm
It wouldn't be that impossible it could of been Brian that killed that man. I mean if there was a witness or someone asking where his girlfriend disappeared to on the campsite. Maybe the guy was trying to help Brian and call for help and of course Brian didn't want it to be announced yet she was missing.
Wild that theres so many dead bodies out in the open.
This is why I cant understand why Maura Murray is still missing

Mischief

Post by Mischief »

It's really sad to think about all those bodies dumped all over with their stories untold. People suck.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

It is really awful to think that somebody can do that to somebody else and then not to be found for an untold period of time. Some
of these people were far from home.

Mischief

Post by Mischief »

I think probably some of them might be sex trafficking victims too that were kidnapped. I know where I am from a lot of people go missing because it's a college town and it's pretty scary to be honest. But I know there are probably other reasons as well just hate that people can be that horrible to a another person and just dump them. Breaks my heart thinking about those that have families searching and especially those that have no one searching and were alone in life. I think those people are the easiest targets for serial killers because they know they are isolated

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I saw that they released the cause of death for Brian. Gunshot wound to the head. Self-Inflicted. Coward to the end I guess. Did
they find the gun at the scene?

Mischief

Post by Mischief »

tar wrote:
Tue Nov 23, 2021 11:08 am
I saw that they released the cause of death for Brian. Gunshot wound to the head. Self-Inflicted. Coward to the end I guess. Did
they find the gun at the scene?
That is so f*cking sad two young lives gone for what? I wonder if she tried to leave him and he just would refuse to let her go ... and didn't want her to ever be with anyone else

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I have no idea. I would love to know what was in the notebook they found with Brian’s remains. I wonder if they were able to
salvage anything that was written in it?

Mischief

Post by Mischief »

I'm hoping too that they share some of the things he wrote in his journal. Might explain more about his mindset before he killed her and after. I am wondering though what happen to the gun if it wasn't found with his body.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I am interested in his mindset too. There’s a thin line between love and hate but there’s no excuse for violence.

Mischief

Post by Mischief »

I feel like they def were toxic together but I wonder how long this was happening for them. I wonder if he always was abusive to her or just towards the end of this trip he lost it. Such a sad story and I wish she didn't have her life cut short. So tragic. Usually with these types of cases I always feel bad for the other party's family but his parents just really handled this entire situation so poorly and cold hearted. My mind just wonders how they could treat her family so cold

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Well they have officially released their findings to the families. This is all the public gets…
Brian Laundrie Claimed Responsibility for Gabrielle Petito’s Death, F.B.I. Says https://www.nytimes.com/2022/01/21/us/g ... d=wa-share

karlibel
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by karlibel »

I hope they release what was actually said in the notebook. I know people think the FBI doesn't owe us anything.. but if it wasn't for the general public this could have taken muchhh longer to find her, put the pieces together, etc. I hope her family can be in some peace now.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I read somewhere else that the parents have agreed on splitting up everything that is left from Brian and Gabby’s time together. I
don’t know if that means at some point a movie might be made with profits split with the notes from the notebook. Who knows?
I think the FBI are considering the notes from the notebook part of his estate and it is private. Brian also had money in a hidden savings account that his parents were trying to get back as part of his estate. He didn’t need to steal from Gabby’s account with her PIN number. I hope her family is at some kind of peace too.

Return to “News and Current Events”