Gabby Petito & Brian Laundrie

Mischief

Gabby Petito & Brian Laundrie

Post by Mischief »

Has anyone here been following the case? I keep checking for updates to see if Brian is caught yet. I cannot believe he is still hiding like a coward. Dude.. just turn yourself in by now. I also am curious what Gabby's autopsy results will be. I cannot imagine what he did to her. Everyone involved like Dog the Bounty Hunter, Dr. Phil, and John Walsh. It's such a media circus now.

Latest Update:

https://www.cnn.com/2021/10/07/us/gabby ... index.html
And so I cry sometimes when I'm lying in bed...Just to get it all out, what's in my head...And I, I am feeling a little peculiar...And so I wake in the morning and I step outside...And I take a deep breath and I get real high...And I scream from the top of my lungs..."What's going on?"...

Mischief

Re: Gabby Petito & Brian Laundrie

Post by Mischief »

We received an update on Gabby's cause of death.

And so I cry sometimes when I'm lying in bed...Just to get it all out, what's in my head...And I, I am feeling a little peculiar...And so I wake in the morning and I step outside...And I take a deep breath and I get real high...And I scream from the top of my lungs..."What's going on?"...

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I just watched the video. I had heard strangulation. This case bothers me a lot. I used to really stay up on all of the true crime
stories. I haven’t been keeping up with this story as closely.

If Brian Laundrie is caught and goes to trial I will be very interested and follow the trial closely. It is amazing that he hasn’t been caught or found deceased. He did have a head start. He has a little bit better skills or connections than I gave him credit for.

Mischief

Post by Mischief »

I can't believe he is still out there not found yet. It just speaks volumes his family's and his silence on what happened to Gabby. This was someone that lived in their home and someone he was in love with and was going to marry. It's like dude just man up and turn yourself in. Give her family some answers they are desperately needing for closure.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I think he will run until he is caught. Anyone who will strangle the woman he was going to marry doesn’t have the stones to turn
himself in. He knows what will probably happen to him inside lockup. He will be up against someone who is the same size or bigger than he is not smaller like Gabby was.

Mischief

Post by Mischief »

I hope he is reminded daily of the life he took. Gabby's story will be told and it will help other's in abusive relationships stop making excuses or taking the blame for their abusive partners. Maybe her story will help save lives. I feel really sad about this because it hits close to me especially when I heard she was strangled ..

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Strangulation is so up close and personal. I think it would be a horrible way to die. I want her story told. All the details because
it helps other people in bad relationships. Like you said many of them take the blame for the abuse. I hope nothing bad happened
to you or in your family. I am glad you are okay.

Mischief

Post by Mischief »

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I saw yesterday. I keep watching the news for any additional details.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I saw that the FBI confirmed the remains were Brian Laundrie.

Selia11
Debater
Debater

Post by Selia11 »

The remains are confirmed to be Brian’s, I still can’t believe that he took the easiest way out 🤬

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

ivory-girl wrote:
Thu Oct 21, 2021 4:27 pm
The remains are confirmed to be Brian’s, I still can’t believe that he took the easiest way out 🤬
I can’t either. Maybe he was afraid of what would happen to him in prison.

Selia11
Debater
Debater

Post by Selia11 »

I just hope that his family will be held accountable for helping him get away with murder, they are no good and I don’t feel any remorse for them.

Mischief

Post by Mischief »

It's highly SUS the very first day his parents join the search party they find the very spot where his remains are.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I found that highly unusual too. What are the odds? The parents attorney said it was just a coincidence.

Mischief

Post by Mischief »

I wonder before he left if he told his parents why he did it. What happen.. her family deserves to know if they had that discussion with Brian

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I think they know something…..

OMGAlert
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by OMGAlert »

I was reading about this case this morning… The whole timeline of events doesn’t add up, someone is defo hiding something. Agree the parents must have helped Brian and sad he won’t be held accountable now. 😡

I also saw on the news that they found other bodies of missing people which received less media coverage while searching for Brian. 😢

Selia11
Debater
Debater

Post by Selia11 »

OMGAlert wrote:
Fri Oct 22, 2021 12:47 am
I was reading about this case this morning… The whole timeline of events doesn’t add up, someone is defo hiding something. Agree the parents must have helped Brian and sad he won’t be held accountable now. 😡

I also saw on the news that they found other bodies of missing people which received less media coverage while searching for Brian. 😢
Were those bodies identified?

IHateCilantro
Informer
Informer

Post by IHateCilantro »

ivory-girl wrote:
Fri Oct 22, 2021 7:09 pm
OMGAlert wrote: I was reading about this case this morning… The whole timeline of events doesn’t add up, someone is defo hiding something. Agree the parents must have helped Brian and sad he won’t be held accountable now. 😡

Were those bodies identified?
There was ONE body that they indicated that Brian might have killed as a collateral damage thing. But I never heard anything else after that

Return to “News and Current Events”