Re: Ashley Brooke / itsashbrooke Part 2

Post by Ycazam1234 »

N e w t h r e a d

dissolved
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dissolved »

New thread, same old bs' from Ashley and Ryan.

I don't understand why she won't go to a hairdresser in Texas? Surely they're good hairdressers in Austin or San Antonio- don't understand why she can only go to her old hairstylist in NYC? And then all of the sudden, she's going to do her own her now, because she can't make the trip to NYC. ???? Make it make sense please.

bertinabox
Learner
Learner

Post by bertinabox »

Lol I know didn’t she say she’s going to put more blonde in it? Herself?? I get a small bang trim even though you might as well still go to a salon for that but does she really think she can dye/highlight her hair better than every stylist in the cities around her?! Lmaooo and weren’t they just in Austin for their anniversary? Should have just done it then…

Solcia345
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Post by Solcia345 »

Ashely eyefucking herself for 45 min straight and sucking in her cheeks was seriously so painful to watch. Really like Sam, she seems very down to earth.

bertinabox
Learner
Learner

Post by bertinabox »

Omg she’s so boring, thanks for keeping us updated on the Ella way content bc I cannot be bothered to even listen to her talk for that long. I’ve been skipping past her stories lately too, she’s been droning on about after iris and buying a new coat today. I can’t take her seriously talking about “brand samples” when I know it’s over prices scrunchies and hair scarves. Did anyone see that post on her stories a while ago about someone asking her why she loves Ryan and in it she talked about how good he looks naked?? 🤢 literally no one wants him but you dude. He’s so creepy, in that fertility video he looked straight at the lens with the same face for like 5 minutes straight and I’m still creeped out by it lmao. Other than the fact that they somehow seem to be doing well financially they just have nothing going for them? They’re boring, uncreative, can’t even get a dog that looks different (and they clearly went to a breeder both times instead of rescuing even though they have the time, money, and lifestyle to support rescue dogs since they *love* dogs so much). They’re just vapid.

dissolved
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dissolved »

I enjoy Sam too, but I can't sit through their IG lives, as Ashley is just way too annoying. She's a know it all, and shows no vulnerability- everything Ashley and Ryan do is perfect, they never make mistakes, and it feels like she's doing Sam a favour by even attending these, just to look smug for 40 minutes straight.

lizzy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lizzy »

Did you see her Instagram Stories, she addressed why she hasn't changed manufacturing company. That's because (according to smarty-Ashley) guys, "in any business relationship takes time to get used to each other" :shock: She said she have learnt to work with them :shock: Because she has messed it up quite a bit and they have messed up quite a bit so now they met in the middle. She doesn't agree that if something goes wrong, then look for another manufacturing :shock:

I mean... :roll:

She said she is super busy cause she has been packing scrunchies. She said she received them from her manufacturing then she packs each scrunchie individually on a bag and put a sticker on it. She said she does that herself cause she have had so many productions issues so she is making sure each of the $80 scrunchie is good to go. And the other reason she does it herself is cause production doesn't do that for her and is too expensive to pay for the packaging process so she is saving some money on doing it herself.

She said she had 600-700 srunchies to pack? We are talking about $56.000 ($80 x 700). I have issues imagine one person would spend $80 on a scrunchie on the middle of a pandemic. Let alone 600-700 persons.

So. In conclusion, she won't change manufacturing company (in my opinion cause is the cheapest she could find I mean, how come they don't pack the whole product and leave it ready for ship? oh of course, cause they are a cheap company).

sookies_
Learner
Learner

Post by sookies_ »

bertinabox wrote:
Tue Oct 26, 2021 8:49 am
Did anyone see that post on her stories a while ago about someone asking her why she loves Ryan and in it she talked about how good he looks naked?? 🤢 literally no one wants him but you dude.
Oh dear, did she really say that?!?! Ever since they moved back to TX I feel like she is getting more and more vulgar - first the constant bragging about their sexual activity, then the way she looks at herself during the Ellaway videos and now this! Girl, what kind of NEW image are you trying to create for yourself :help: She was never the sharpest knife in the drawer even before but at least she had some decency

lizzy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lizzy »

The IVF update on her Instagram. Ashley, NOBODY CARES but you and your husband! I still don't understand why she can't keep that matter private?. Oh right, cause she will promote something on that matter.

I think if she really wanted to help someone, she would go throught that process in private and then make a video with their experience. Just one video!. But daily updates? I don't think this is a matter that cares to many people. She thinks her followers are her BFF.

This reminds me when Ashley made all that NYC apartment series of super expensive appartments. All those videos that NOBODY CARES! I don't think she helped one single person to move to NY with those YouTube NYV apartment series.

I think she is so full of herself! Like she thinks anything that happens to her makes her an expert on a matter and she must to spread her wisdom to her followers cause Ashley knows better.

Oh and remember when we thought they didn't make a big deal on their gym so that meant they paid for it and didn't need to advert anything... well, here we go:

Image Image Image
pinklady23 wrote:
Fri Oct 29, 2021 2:16 am
PS you absolutely nailed it with the comparison between her and Lydia Millen, I don't really pay to much attention to her but just so happened to watch her latest reel and it just screamed ASHLEY! Is Ashley stealing her poses or what? :rofl: She was so original once upon a time, I guess those days are very much over. If I remember correctly I think she mentioned in one of her home reno updates that they had ordered some samples of herringbone flooring to test out, so I found it interesting to see that Lydia has herringbone flooring too as well as the white panelled walls like Ashley just did.
Lydia's gym was also sponsored. Ashley just have to copy her mentor :tu:

dissolved
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dissolved »

Shocker... she did her hair herself (I see no changes btw) because it was a sponsorship. Does she do anything these days for "free"?

lizzy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lizzy »

dissolved wrote:
Sun Oct 31, 2021 1:52 am
Shocker... she did her hair herself (I see no changes btw) because it was a sponsorship. Does she do anything these days for "free"?
I saw her Insta on the weekend just after @pinklady23 reminded her to do that DIY hair thing she promised :D

It was sponsored yes, and she didn't filmed the process because it was too fast! and she had no time. She is putting zero effort lately on her work. But of course, now we all know she is going through that IVF process is a reminder to not expect too much of her.

dissolved
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dissolved »

It looks like she has had lip fillers recently, especially the top lip- but don't worry, in the next vlog she'll touch upon the subject and say she hasn't had her lips done since 2016, aka, the "only time" she's had them done. They just magically inflate every year without touch-ups.

sookies_
Learner
Learner

Post by sookies_ »

dissolved wrote:
Fri Nov 05, 2021 3:23 am
It looks like she has had lip fillers recently, especially the top lip- but don't worry, in the next vlog she'll touch upon the subject and say she hasn't had her lips done since 2016, aka, the "only time" she's had them done. They just magically inflate every year without touch-ups.
My thoughts exactly! She's been doing this for years! Also denying the hair extensions!

Babe_Vogue
Talker
Talker

Post by Babe_Vogue »

Her new what i eat in a day video was okay, but for some reason she keeps rubbing me the wrong way lately. I think she's too dramatic for my liking, like did we really have to see her swallow 3 pills? And struggle like it's god knows what. She doesn't eat a lot, that's for sure.

Ycazam1234
Learner
Learner

Post by Ycazam1234 »

she was so fake on the alleyway today lmao

bertinabox
Learner
Learner

Post by bertinabox »

Ycazam1234 wrote:
Thu Nov 11, 2021 9:00 am
she was so fake on the alleyway today lmao
What did she do?

And agree with you all here about her being so dramatic, I can’t watch her vlogs anymore and barely her stories bc it’s the same boring thing every day but she acts like it’s the biggest deal in the world

lizzy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lizzy »

Just watched her IG.. she was showing how many emails and messages she hasn't replied. But is this her phone's wallpaper?

She could have shown just the part of the icons. Why she had to show her shirtless big and out of shape husband pretending to cook? (How many times she has said Ryan doesn't cook. She is the one who cooks for both). :roll: :roll:

She really thinks she is Lydia Millen, pretending she has a house in England and that she is married to Ali Gordon (a guy who actually cook for his wife and is in shape) :D

Sleepynurse
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Sleepynurse »

I made an account just for this chick.

Long time follower. She is so removed. She’s painful to watch. The oversized and impractical outfits make no sense. She’s boring and now the IVF….

Most doctors make you wait before they do ivf? They were only trying 3 months. Infertility is so personal and sensitive but they just seem in it for the clicks.

Ugh88
Learner
Learner

Post by Ugh88 »

lizzy wrote:
Tue Nov 16, 2021 8:06 am
Just watched her IG.. she was showing how many emails and messages she hasn't replied. But is this her phone's wallpaper?

She could have shown just the part of the icons. Why she had to show her shirtless big and out of shape husband pretending to cook? (How many times she has said Ryan doesn't cook. She is the one who cooks for both). :roll: :roll:

She really thinks she is Lydia Millen, pretending she has a house in England and that she is married to Ali Gordon (a guy who actually cook for his wife and is in shape) :D

She 100% wishes she were Lydia Millen 🙄 !

Return to “Abhorred Bloggers”