Ashley Brooke / itsashbrooke Part 2

lizzy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Ashley Brooke / itsashbrooke Part 2

Post by lizzy »

Wow, I almost forget about this girl (and forgot to check this site). Funny to see nothing have changed since last checked :D :D

Am I the only one who think they got lot of money from relatives hence they became more and more lazy and spent money like no end? They always were pretty bad with money. And there is nothing that yells easy money more than someone spending like there is no tomorrow.

And now I remember, do you know if her brother still live with them?. To be honest I never noticed he was / is living there.

When she said her brother moved with them (they were just married) my first thought was that their house was a family purchase, like many family members put money on it (maybe Ryan convienced them was a good investment) and that's why they had no choice but accept her brother living there too (cause her parents asked them to). That would make sense.

I also think that Ashley is too spoiled. The way she behaves around Ryan like he is her dad... Maybe Ashley asked money to mommy and daddy for the IVF.

There is a lot of theories that comes to my mind except the one that Ryan is smart with money :rofl: :rofl:

Ycazam1234
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Post by Ycazam1234 »

All she does is complain. No self awareness.

Ycazam1234
Learner
Learner

Post by Ycazam1234 »

Yep you are correct. Make it make sense - Why do Ryan and Ashley not leave the house?

cristina85
Learner
Learner

Post by cristina85 »

pinklady23 wrote:
Tue Mar 29, 2022 4:05 pm
I don’t think Sam and her are talking. They haven’t mentioned each other or collaborated in what feels like months.
As with everything that she does, she quickly abandoned all the projects... Scrunchies are quite old-fashioned now, so Afteriris will be the next. I wonder if she has seen the SATC episode where they are laughing about scrunchies because she started all this rambling about Carrie and then decided she doesn't want to talk anymore.
All these cute outfits to just make a post because she never leaves the house and I think in Texas people don't dress like in NY, she does nothing, no stories, no videos since they moved out. She blames all the work of Afteriris and the IVF but I don't think it is true.
Also, we all agree she has beautiful hair but I think that it takes like two hours to look like this. A lot of expensive products, blow drier, curling iron... Nobody can spend 2 hours doing that. Her life seems to be around her hair, and yes, it's long and thick but if you need all of this it is not good hair.

dissolved
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dissolved »

Yeah, whatever happened to ellaway or whatever it was called? It's just Sam posting all the time. I would love to know what Ashley does all day- she insists it's After Iris (and I think headbands will be her next big launch), but with the lack of content I don't see what could possibly take her all day? I saw she also gets v defensive when people (rightly so) ask her how her wardrobe has changed since moving to TX. Her response is always "I'm still the same person!!! I own the same clothes and love fashion!!!!". Girl, you're not even in the same climate anymore. It seems to me like they're both maybe regretting the move.

cristina85
Learner
Learner

Post by cristina85 »

I totally agree. And they still don't have any furniture, if it's not your forever home, why spend more than a year on decoration and stuff? Just make it comfortable! I don't get it. So, they moved directly to a super big house to have 3 or 4 kids, why did they not start having one and then make plans about moving? Their list of frustrating plans is never-ending. They both changed for the worse.

Ycazam1234
Learner
Learner

Post by Ycazam1234 »

couldn't agree more. It is so obvious this move was not properly budgeted for and they are struggling, both financially and the emotional toll such things take.

also LOLLLLLL at the fact that Ashley still identifies as a New Yorker ' nothings changed, I'm still the same old me . . .. . " says the one living in a suburb in Texas, in the middle of nowhere, not leaving the house . .. . not even to a restaurant ( once a year for Ryan's birthday doesn't count). Not once did I see them venture out to do anything cultural. You can take the girl out of the small small Texas town but you can't take that small minded mentality out of the girl . . .

sookies_
Learner
Learner

Post by sookies_ »

Ycazam1234 wrote:
Sun Apr 03, 2022 10:22 am

also LOLLLLLL at the fact that Ashley still identifies as a New Yorker ' nothings changed, I'm still the same old me . . .. . " says the one living in a suburb in Texas, in the middle of nowhere, not leaving the house . .. . not even to a restaurant ( once a year for Ryan's birthday doesn't count). Not once did I see them venture out to do anything cultural. You can take the girl out of the small small Texas town but you can't take that small minded mentality out of the girl . . .

My thoughts exactly! There is a huge difference between reality and the way she sees herself/desperately wants her followers to see her :roll: Fake it till you make it, right?!

The thing that annoys me though is her (passive) aggressive behavior which has always been there but it feels like it is not going to disappear any time soon. Even after reading tons of self-help books (which she proudly announces) she is always eager to fight back online, publicly share the profiles of her 'enemies' and call her teenage support for help. This is a woman reaching her mid 30s and it is all just embarrassingly immature - where is the confidence and the solid sense of self worth? If a person knows their true worth nothing can shake them. Perhaps being an 'influencer' and all of the consequences that come with the 'job' is not doing her any favour after all because this is not for everyone.

cristina85
Learner
Learner

Post by cristina85 »

just the fact that her brilliant business is to make 80 dollars scrunchies in 2022 is embarrassing.

Devilsadvoc8
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Devilsadvoc8 »

cristina85 wrote:
Sun Apr 03, 2022 3:48 am
I totally agree. And they still don't have any furniture, if it's not your forever home, why spend more than a year on decoration and stuff? Just make it comfortable! I don't get it. So, they moved directly to a super big house to have 3 or 4 kids, why did they not start having one and then make plans about moving? Their list of frustrating plans is never-ending. They both changed for the worse.
I purchased a house around the same time as Ashley and it’s definitely not our forever home either so when I randomly saw her house update pop up on my yt home page i clicked on it to see how she ended up decorating(I believe this vid is a couple months old). I was so surprised to see she was still undecided on paint And most rooms are empty. To be honest at first I thought they moved again because I couldn’t rationalize why a creator like her with presumably 6-7 figure yearly income couldn’t get a simple remodel/ furnishings done. My husband and I painted our house and random refresh projects with in the 1st week of moving in. Even with our “normal” people budget and the same supply/ product shipping delays we have everything finished and furnished. I was so confused as to why they did their own floors too? Again normal people income here and I would never gamble with doing the flooring myself ESPECIALLY in a big house like that. Something is definitely off. I’m thinking the IVF process, and failed projects are draining their bank account and are now too house poor to actually furnish this giant house.

nyangel122191
Stalker
Stalker

Post by nyangel122191 »

I'm very confused how they afforded that house at all. It looks like a multi million dollar home. I'm from New Jersey though so please excuse if I'm way off on the price. She doesn't post any YouTube content, so there is no revenue there. She barely posts Instagram content and I don't see that she has ad posts or sponsorships. Where is all the money coming from? So bizarre.

cristina85
Learner
Learner

Post by cristina85 »

I totally agree with the last two comments, she does nothing... How it is possible that their home is empty one year later... and why they did not use the old and expensive furniture of their New York apartment.t So they buy a Celebrity-like house for only two people and now they have to do everything, painting, installing lights, floors, gym by themselves...As you said, I have a small flat and someone painted it for me. Their behavior is weird, I do not understand how they can afford this lifestyle doing nothing. She has a dressing room with plenty of super nice clothes, expensive makeup, and hair products just to stay at home and do house stuff. We rarely see him doing anything, like cooking or cleaning. He seems to have a male chauvinist behavior, always posting food pictures saying... "my wife" (like meaning cooks for me), and that silly gym poses... I used to love them, it is a shame.

Devilsadvoc8
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Devilsadvoc8 »

Maybe they are withdrawing from content to avoid answering why everything is still in limbo over a year later! But that in turn is limiting their finances thus perpetrating the cycle of living above their means, not being able to finish projects and avoiding coming back to socials to hear ppl give them shit for more unfinished projects

marchfav
Talker
Talker

Post by marchfav »

Two things I noticed on Instagram lately:

She recently mentioned Sam on Instagram after it was discussed here that she completely ditched Ellaway. So I guess she reads here :)

And Ryan reposted one of these horrible Tiktoks making fun of Amber Heard. He's a disgusting, misogynistic asshole who wants his wife to be a super skinny, boss babe playing housewife who cooks him dinner every night.

As others mentioned, I really liked Ryan in the early years – and I adored Ashley, but they've started to show their true colors back in NY and now have completely transformed into ridiculous people.

marchfav
Talker
Talker

Post by marchfav »

...and she's pregnant! Since she's been wearing oversized clothes for the past three years, it was easy to hide :D

Ugh88
Learner
Learner

Post by Ugh88 »

Did she confirm that she’s pregnant?! I’m blocked from her Instagram.

SunnyBunny
Debater
Debater

Post by SunnyBunny »

Ugh88 wrote:
Thu May 12, 2022 12:33 am
Did she confirm that she’s pregnant?! I’m blocked from her Instagram.
She did and PinkLady was absolutely right 😂 I mean, she was pressing that damn dress so tightly to her body to show the bump. Ugh, the second hand embarrassment. She also posted stories, saying how she had to stop posting style videos because her body was changing. Lmao, girl, your baggy ass, oversized style would hide a 40 week pregnancy, let alone the first trimester, were you barely see anything. She also said something along the lines of "we were excited and shocked", as if it wasn't an IVF baby, it's not like she did a test and found it out to their surprise.
Anyway, prepare for the not-so-smooth transition into mom vlogging.

sookies_
Learner
Learner

Post by sookies_ »

marchfav wrote:
Wed May 11, 2022 3:44 am

She recently mentioned Sam on Instagram after it was discussed here that she completely ditched Ellaway. So I guess she reads here :)
She's been reading here since the beginning

lizzy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lizzy »

Why Im not surprised they got pregnant?. All the IVF to me was just marketing. The 'sadness' was fake. She loves attention and I think she enjoyed all the pity she got from the "I want to have a baby but I can't".

I knew she will get pregnant. So no surprise for me. Any one else got "oh so surprise!".

lizzy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lizzy »

I also see on her IG she is already complaining about nauseas. Do you remember how she always have had complained about having nauseas (even her wedding day) and using it as excuse to not eat. Well, she now has the perfect excuse.

Also saw on her Instagram today she is excercising and telling what she is doing. She doesn't seem responsible on post what exercises she is doing while pregnant when she obviously have no idea what she is doing. But hey, here it is again the Ashley "I know everything". Her trainer inmediatly messaged her to tell her she needs to update her plan to pregnant women. How stupid can Ashley be?

Return to “Abhorred Bloggers”