Vanity Femme aka Mariyah Ahmed - Part 8

Maria123456789
Debater
Debater

Re: Vanity Femme aka Mariyah Ahmed - Part 8

Post by Maria123456789 »

Vanitys friend zahratf is always ranting a sob story. These girls don't even do anything wtf they crying bout

didacull272
Lurker
Lurker

Post by didacull272 »

So if anyone was curious I found out through someone who knows one of the bari family members very well what happened between Sana and Mariyah

Apparently Mariyah flies to Glasgow to see her family every single month for at least a week sometimes even longer. Sana expressed how this is maybe not the best idea since Umar works a lot as it is and barely sees Elyza-Nur. And how it’s their first baby and he’s missing out on her growing up especially since babies change so quickly/grow so fast. Mariyah was enraged that she said this and got very defensive saying she’s the one who left her family for Umars, she wants her family to bond with her baby, etc. Sana was like visit your family just don’t disrupt your home life by going so often/for so long and leaving Umar alone. Mariyah told her to mind her own business in a heated way lol not sure if expletives were thrown but wouldn’t be surprised knowing her anger issues..

Heneheuxb
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Heneheuxb »

That makes a lot of sense. She has the conflict resolution skills of a small child. Never tries to hear the other person out, plays victim, says nasty words and then doesn’t acknowledge the person again. Very immature. I remember when she did a podcast on colorism and a blogger commented that she could have included someone of actual dark skin to enrich the discussion. Instead of taking it as constructive feedback she lashed out saying a bunch of nonsense. So defensive for no reason. Umar should have thought long and hard before marrying someone who comes with so much baggage and issues with very few positive qualities. She got in between her brothers marriage alongside her vile sisters and now she’s ruining her husbands relationship with his sister. Classic scammity

Stripsoflace
Learner
Learner

Post by Stripsoflace »

didacull272 wrote:
Sun Jan 16, 2022 6:30 pm
So if anyone was curious I found out through someone who knows one of the bari family members very well what happened between Sana and Mariyah

Apparently Mariyah flies to Glasgow to see her family every single month for at least a week sometimes even longer. Sana expressed how this is maybe not the best idea since Umar works a lot as it is and barely sees Elyza-Nur. And how it’s their first baby and he’s missing out on her growing up especially since babies change so quickly/grow so fast. Mariyah was enraged that she said this and got very defensive saying she’s the one who left her family for Umars, she wants her family to bond with her baby, etc. Sana was like visit your family just don’t disrupt your home life by going so often/for so long and leaving Umar alone. Mariyah told her to mind her own business in a heated way lol not sure if expletives were thrown but wouldn’t be surprised knowing her anger issues..
No I'm sorry, but what does it have to do with her sister in law, she needs to mind her own business. I'm sure vanity probably didnt react in the best way, knowing her limited responses and reactions, but I would be just as pissed if my sister in law stuck her nose in.

Unfortunately pakistani and asian families, esp boys side always feel like they are entitled to get involved and give their opinion. Umar should grow some balls and say it himself if he has a problem, not his sister.

Im gonna give this one to Mariyah because ain't no one telling me when I or my child should or shouldnt see my family.

didacull272
Lurker
Lurker

Post by didacull272 »

Stripsoflace wrote:
Mon Jan 17, 2022 2:03 am
didacull272 wrote:

No I'm sorry, but what does it have to do with her sister in law, she needs to mind her own business. I'm sure vanity probably didnt react in the best way, knowing her limited responses and reactions, but I would be just as pissed if my sister in law stuck her nose in.

Unfortunately pakistani and asian families, esp boys side always feel like they are entitled to get involved and give their opinion. Umar should grow some balls and say it himself if he has a problem, not his sister.

Im gonna give this one to Mariyah because ain't no one telling me when I or my child should or shouldnt see my family.
Yeah I get that. We need to normalize working things through with your partner and not getting extended family involved in desi culture specifically. Sana probably overstepped but if Umar feels that way I think his feelings are totally valid. He works a lot and seeing his daughter a fraction of the time would be annoying. Especially during covid when she’s constantly flying and at risk for infection. But it is on him to vocalize it not for Sana to initiate the convo. But mariyah is very immature and probably doesn’t know how to respectfully tell someone to mind their business her instant reaction is to attack.

Sparkle103
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Sparkle103 »

If this midget can afford to go Glasgow for a week or two every month clearly she doesn’t “work” hard as she claims to! I imagine her to dump her daughter on her sis in law whilst she just goes out or sleeps LOL sis in laws need to butt out of marriages as it’s between two people not the whole family, but if I had sis in law like potty mouth here who doesn’t listen to my brother and does what the hell she wants I would step in otherwise she would walk all over him, especially if I knew her track record!!! If my brother was dumb enough to believe her lies doesn’t mean we all are brainless!!! I admire sana for challenging her. She deserves it, as she made her own sis in laws life hell for years!!!

Iloveoreos
Talker
Talker

Post by Iloveoreos »

Stripsoflace wrote:
didacull272 wrote:

Agree with the above . Its no ones business interferring in another married couples life. No one likes interferring inlaws whether its from girls side or the boys.

94Hannah94_
Informer
Informer

Post by 94Hannah94_ »

Iloveoreos wrote:
Mon Jan 17, 2022 12:14 pm
Stripsoflace wrote:

Agree with the above . Its no ones business interferring in another married couples life. No one likes interferring inlaws whether its from girls side or the boys.

If Umar doesn’t spend enough time with his daughter then he should say it to Mariyah, not get his sister to like a p*ssy

missyji
Informer
Informer

Post by missyji »

So this married woman with a 1 year old baby has time to fly out to visit her parents every single month? Seems a bit exaggerated given her big age and she’s been married for 3 years. Aunty is bored at home and lonely. She wants her family to bond with elyza bullshit she can’t even let Umar bond with his own daughter. Aunty don’t have the social skills or ability to bond with people herself she’s a loner. Aunty and her pathetic excuses to justify her pathetic behavior. Keeping him away from his daughter for more than a week every month what a selfish arrogant bitch. How would she like it if it was the other way around?

We all know she treats Umar like shit and he’s a pussy who can’t stand up for himself. This just proves how bad Mariyah’s relationship is with Umar’s family. The only reason she’s flying out to Glasgow is to sleep all day and get a free babysitter. She’s lazy and will forever be a lazy mum

Heneheuxb
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Heneheuxb »

She switches up her outlook based on what suits her best. With her brother it was “omg you have to live here and contribute to household expenses bc we are your sisters and family!! Your wife is evil for getting between us” and with her husband it’s “your family needs to mind their own business we are our own family your responsibility is ME”

pick ONE lane

Stripsoflace
Learner
Learner

Post by Stripsoflace »

Heneheuxb wrote:
Tue Jan 18, 2022 8:38 pm
She switches up her outlook based on what suits her best. With her brother it was “omg you have to live here and contribute to household expenses bc we are your sisters and family!! Your wife is evil for getting between us” and with her husband it’s “your family needs to mind their own business we are our own family your responsibility is ME”

pick ONE lane
Oh definitely. That's where she's ruined it for herself by being a hypocritic, but would she even be vanity if she didnt keep proving to us how much of a hypocritic she is? 😂

Tbh my rant earlier was really directed for ALL inlaws that want to stick their nose in. And I've had experience of where the sister in law had all these views, opinions and expectations for the brother's wife, but as soon as she got married and got a little taste of it herself from her inlaws, it was too much to handle, it wasn't fair, it wAsNt iSlAMiC and back to home she ran. I'm sure this is something that would happen to vanity if her husband wasnt such a pushover

94Hannah94_
Informer
Informer

Post by 94Hannah94_ »

Heneheuxb wrote:
Tue Jan 18, 2022 8:38 pm

pick ONE lane

Did she really dislike her brother’s wife? What a khutti

94Hannah94_
Informer
Informer

Post by 94Hannah94_ »

missyji wrote:
Tue Jan 18, 2022 10:36 am
So this married woman with a 1 year old baby has time to fly out to visit her parents every single month? Seems a bit exaggerated given her big age and she’s been married for 3 years. Aunty is bored at home and lonely. She wants her family to bond with elyza bullshit she can’t even let Umar bond with his own daughter. Aunty don’t have the social skills or ability to bond with people herself she’s a loner. Aunty and her pathetic excuses to justify her pathetic behavior. Keeping him away from his daughter for more than a week every month what a selfish arrogant bitch. How would she like it if it was the other way around?

We all know she treats Umar like shit and he’s a pussy who can’t stand up for himself. This just proves how bad Mariyah’s relationship is with Umar’s family. The only reason she’s flying out to Glasgow is to sleep all day and get a free babysitter. She’s lazy and will forever be a lazy mum

Come on, Scammity Femme was lazy many years before she trapped Umar so of course she won’t change when she becomes a mother

snoopa377
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0

Post by snoopa377 »

Wow, I unfollowed VF a few years ago after she sent me a vile and extremely hurtful DM and recently was reminded of her existence through Shaneeq’s campaign. After reading this forum and knowing all the changes she’s undergone— especially becoming a mum and wife— it’s wild that she’s still exactly the same, if not worse. Same disgusting insults hurled. “Suck your dads testicles” who the hell thinks that way of their father, eww! It’s honestly sad seeing such a lack of character development. Hope her daughter doesn’t become like her.

Heneheuxb
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Heneheuxb »

snoopa377 wrote:
Wed Jan 19, 2022 7:51 am
Wow, I unfollowed VF a few years ago after she sent me a vile and extremely hurtful DM and recently was reminded of her existence through Shaneeq’s campaign. After reading this forum and knowing all the changes she’s undergone— especially becoming a mum and wife— it’s wild that she’s still exactly the same, if not worse. Same disgusting insults hurled. “Suck your dads testicles” who the hell thinks that way of their father, eww! It’s honestly sad seeing such a lack of character development. Hope her daughter doesn’t become like her.
She’s been vile and rude her entire life but will never improve bc she plays it off as “that’s just the way I am haha my whole family has anger issues it’s no big deal” (literally said that in the YouTube video with zahra) Like babe telling people to suck off their dad doesnt make you a normal person you are a freak.

If you don’t mind, what exactly did she say to you? There are so many receipts of terrible things she’s commented throughout the years I truly believe she stopped maturing when she was like 10 years old. Getting so heated over internet comments when it’s your mf job to deal with it is bonkers. Block & ignore like a normal person

snoopa377
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0

Post by snoopa377 »

Heneheuxb wrote:
Wed Jan 19, 2022 8:12 am
snoopa377 wrote:
Wed Jan 19, 2022 7:51 am
She’s been vile and rude her entire life but will never improve bc she plays it off as “that’s just the way I am haha my whole family has anger issues it’s no big deal” (literally said that in the YouTube video with zahra) Like babe telling people to suck off their dad doesnt make you a normal person you are a freak.

If you don’t mind, what exactly did she say to you? There are so many receipts of terrible things she’s commented throughout the years I truly believe she stopped maturing when she was like 10 years old. Getting so heated over internet comments when it’s your mf job to deal with it is bonkers. Block & ignore like a normal person
E17D1E72-1693-42C4-9346-D3BDE0C90211.png
I never delete pics so I looked to see if I had a screenshot of the message, don’t but still have the snap that inspired it lol. Basically for her sisters wedding a few years ago she had a weave put in. It was stunning and obviously not the typa look you get naturally. She shared details about it on snap but a couple weeks later on IG, she did a sponsored post with sugar bear hair care. That brand is so shady and gimmicky on its own but the worst part is she promoted it using pictures in the weave! I messaged saying something like ‘Presenting an image of yourself wearing fake hair while attributing it to sugary, gimmicky vitamins is deceptive. In my opinion it’s misleading and so wrong to promote this to your followers.’ She responded with something along the lines of “You can take your opinion and shove it up you ass. And while you’re at it do yourself a favor and grow some goddamn lips troll.” The fact that she clicked on my profile to pinpoint flaws in an attempt to make me insecure in awful. Especially worse bc this was the year everyone was getting lip injections and I was already hyper self aware of my thin lips. I guess since her Instagram was much bigger than snap she thought no one would notice and she could get away with it. I never attacked, just gave valid feedback over a misleading post. Never once said a word about her looks and till then I had even supported and purchased from her. So disappointing.. never again. I wish her well but hope she can evolve bc that is the worst message I’ve gotten online and knowing it’s from an “influencer” who talks about bullying is particularly off putting.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Maria123456789
Debater
Debater

Post by Maria123456789 »

Knew it was something like that that happened. End of the day umar needs to have this conversation so that no one else can be blamed. He chose his wife! And it doesn't seem his family were happy about it.

Sorry but u make ur bed, sleep in it. You cant change people. And if you do want to it will take like 10 years

Heneheuxb
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Heneheuxb »

Umar gives pussy vibes, VF is definitely the dominant one in that relationship. He’s pretty dumb for agreeing to get engaged to a girl he barely knew within 2 months of meeting when she was dating another person right before.

Sparkle103
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Sparkle103 »

He clearly was struggling to find someone like her so bang Match made in heaven :rofl:

missyji
Informer
Informer

Post by missyji »

I think VF blackmails and threatens him that if he ever left her or gave her divorce she will take their child and go to her mother’s house and he will never be allowed to see Elyza🤷🏻‍♀️ that’s why he’s afraid of speaking his mind and such a pussy can’t even man up once in a while🤡 apparently he’s been bitching about her useless and lazy ways to his family few months after they got married

Return to “Vanity Femme”