Vanity Femme aka Mariyah Ahmed - Part 8

Sparkle103
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: Vanity Femme aka Mariyah Ahmed - Part 8

Post by Sparkle103 »

Not surprised with the mother in law not helping, scammity has made 0% effort with the in laws so what does she expect? A relationship requires commitment and effort from both sides to flourish. We all know that scammity is a selfish, egoistic bum!!! Lol what happened to I’m mrs independent, career driven and can provide for myself? Lol

94Hannah94_
Informer
Informer

Post by 94Hannah94_ »

Blackpink00 wrote:
Tue May 03, 2022 3:58 pm
94Hannah94_ wrote:
Tue May 03, 2022 4:28 am

Etsy

Wait! Is she expecting AGAIN and how old is her daughter loool

Yes this paindu has nothing to do all day but breed.
I have a strange feeling that umar didn’t really expect this but is going along with it

Mariyah blocked me for replying to one of her followers after saying her wedding invitations can be ordered on Etsy.

I used another acc to see her preg announcement post lol

Her daughter is still ONE years old! Jheeze, Scammity spend a few years with her before popping out another one and at least potty train her so you don’t have to change nappies all day 🤣🤣🤣

Samina33
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Post by Samina33 »

luv2hateFaryal wrote:
Thu Apr 28, 2022 1:27 pm
I had to discharge myself” from the hospital…bla bla bla

What a crock of shit. She probably complained about something and demanded to be hospitalized bc she wasn’t satisfied with them sending her home. She’s such an annoying sympathy seeker

“I had to make sure I packaged my Ali express lashes for u dumb sheep” acting like she’s the next Huda Beauty lol

2293D20E-75D4-482B-AB3D-4386B0B59D63.jpeg1D183D44-EB6A-41E5-B777-D3FBC309C84D.jpeg

She blocked me after I asked her why she isn’t seeing a private dr since she loved bashing the nhs! She chats so much crap all k can smell is poo coming from her breath.

Aishyk
Learner
Learner

Post by Aishyk »

VF hiding her hotel location, like someone is going to go and book a flight to Antalya and go and stalk her.

She is at the Lara Barut resort.

Sparkle103
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Sparkle103 »

It’s prob a private hotel after the private hospital treatment 🤣🤣🤣 but seriously who the hell goes on a holiday when they are about to give birth? She defo milked it to umar bhai. Useless woman making out that she is the only woman whose ever given birth. There are woman that work few weeks before they are about to give birth!!!

Maria123456789
Debater
Debater

Post by Maria123456789 »

Sparkle103 wrote:
Thu May 12, 2022 4:23 pm
It’s prob a private hotel after the private hospital treatment 🤣🤣🤣 but seriously who the hell goes on a holiday when they are about to give birth? She defo milked it to umar bhai. Useless woman making out that she is the only woman whose ever given birth. There are woman that work few weeks before they are about to give birth!!!
🤣🤣🤣 y do some of u call him umar bhai???

Samina33
Learner
Learner

Post by Samina33 »

She’s such a drama Queen idiot woman. Big heffer lump is so heavily pregnant but she just HAS to waddle her arse to Turkey only to end up in a Turkish a&e. I bet Umar just wants to strangle her.

Shaaddyy
Talker
Talker

Post by Shaaddyy »

She was like I’ll share the resort when I’m back - mate you went to Antalya of all places and got food poisoning from your resort, so maybe keep it to yourself

luv2hateFaryal
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by luv2hateFaryal »

Why is something ALWAYS wrong with her?

It’s all for sympathy seeking attention. She probably has some sort of munchausen‘s syndrome complex where she exaggerates or feigns her “illness” for the sake of getting someone to fall at her feet asking her if she’s Ok and what can they do for her. Whack ass woman.

Shaaddyy
Talker
Talker

Post by Shaaddyy »

luv2hateFaryal wrote:
Fri May 13, 2022 12:40 pm
Why is something ALWAYS wrong with her?

It’s all for sympathy seeking attention. She probably has some sort of munchausen‘s syndrome complex where she exaggerates or feigns her “illness” for the sake of getting someone to fall at her feet asking her if she’s Ok and what can they do for her. Whack ass woman.
Plus she does it to get out of doing stuff

Spaceraider3
Stalker
Stalker
Been thanked: 0

Post by Spaceraider3 »

Hi, new here! Anyone notice Vanityfemme and her friend UzmaJasmine don’t follow each other anymore! Wonder what happened, thought they were close. :o

maa_ismuk
Lurker
Lurker

Post by maa_ismuk »

What an absolute fail I’m creasing 🤣😆😆 Miss look at me look at me finally manages to land another holiday only to land up in A&E .. must be all that seafood she’s consuming. What an absolutely daft twit.

Chelsea99
Learner
Learner

Post by Chelsea99 »

Just seen her reveal the hotel details and she's slagging them off nothing is ever good enough for the trashy queen lol

You went to Antalya its a cheap budgeted holiday and she was expecting 7 start treatment like she was going to burj al arab!!! Should have stayed at Regnum carya which is a great resort and pricey too. She checked in at a standard hotel and now acting like she's too good for it she'd never been on a holiday prior to marriage so should be grateful

Fifi216
Learner
Learner

Post by Fifi216 »

So she’s about to have her second kid, and her wedding dances are being reposted on TikTok again, with people going crazy over them 😏 Something I noticed with her dances (her wedding dances as well as the ones she did in her in laws family wedding), the crowd watching the dances is female only. Which is fine, tends to be the case at a lot of Muslim weddings. But then, they put these dances online for the whole world to watch, and they get reposted thousands of times. How does that make sense? Like what is the point of dancing in front of women only when you’re going to post them online, and the whole world watches them anyway?! Make it make sense, as Mariah would say.

Samina33
Learner
Learner

Post by Samina33 »

she doesn’t post her babies face because of nazar but she posts her in a bikini which would most likely turn on a pedophile?
Make it make sense Mariyah Markle.

luv2hateFaryal
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by luv2hateFaryal »

I swear her Fan base has a negative IQ. If she wasn’t cradling the bottom of her belly conspicuously, NO ONE could tell the difference between her being pregnant or just being overweight…yet her dumb followers “Omg it’s a boy bump!…Even the scans show all boy!!” What are they seeing that I can’t see? I’m a mother. They’re imbeciles.

C0BC08E8-7596-4C2A-BE81-4F1EB0B4DA96.jpeg
Her hands & feet r so pudgy, and I doubt it’s water retention already. She’s always been stumpy and now it’s further exacerbated with her pregnancy. What’s even going on with this picture of her in black (I think they’re “pajamas”) ? She’s trying to make it seem candid but she’s forcibly left her bag on the ground 😑🙄
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Alpha+Female
Informer
Informer

Post by Alpha+Female »

luv2hateFaryal wrote:
Mon May 16, 2022 10:05 pm
I swear her Fan base has a negative IQ. If she wasn’t cradling the bottom of her belly conspicuously, NO ONE could tell the difference between her being pregnant or just being overweight…yet her dumb followers “Omg it’s a boy bump!…Even the scans show all boy!!” What are they seeing that I can’t see? I’m a mother. They’re imbeciles.

C0BC08E8-7596-4C2A-BE81-4F1EB0B4DA96.jpeg

Her hands & feet r so pudgy, and I doubt it’s water retention already. She’s always been stumpy and now it’s further exacerbated with her pregnancy. What’s even going on with this picture of her in black (I think they’re “pajamas”) ? She’s trying to make it seem candid but she’s forcibly left her bag on the ground 😑🙄
I cringed hard at that second photo. The way she’s sticking her Dior slides and bag in our faces 😂😂😂 yeah real candid

Blackpink00
Talker
Talker

Post by Blackpink00 »

I will never forget how disgusted I was when I saw her feet in that bridal campaign. She actually joked with some other blogger that someone will make an account dedicated to her feet… like girl they are not attractive!!!!!!

She is by far one of the worst looking Asian girls I have ever seen. Umar must have been enticed by the experienced pussy or something. Her crossed eyed, moley, wonky face is nasty to look at

missyji
Informer
Informer

Post by missyji »

5589CA0C-CA74-4D5F-B1E4-5ED49914227A.jpeg
Where’s the pregnancy glow? She looks like a homeless retarded person. Her followers always says she has noor on her face well i don’t see it!

Samina33
Learner
Learner

Post by Samina33 »

Things Mariyah markle has done that have scarred my brain:

Stuck ikea mirrors all over her bedroom then claimed she could be an interior designer
Made noodles ONCE and then said she could open a Japanese restaurant
Got diorea in Pakistan and had to tell us all. Not only tell us but actually take a photo of herself on the toilet.
Complained the nhs was crap and couldn’t wait for her private health care
Called devils advocate a lamppost.
Said she was on a diet and then on that very same day ordered German doner kebab

Return to “Vanity Femme”