Persian Bunny

lavieenrose
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Persian Bunny

Post by lavieenrose »

Hi everyone

I think Persian Bunny and her sisters are long overdue for a thread here. While I do enjoy their vlogs. I don't understand their obsession with Christian Louboutin is 2021?? They are obsessed with the heels that were popular in 2009. Their style is really trashy and Sepi tries way too hard to look sexy in all her ig posts.

Please share your thoughts on them!

shameonyouha
Stalker
Stalker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Persian Bunny

Post by shameonyouha »

lavieenrose wrote:
Wed Oct 06, 2021 12:25 pm
Hi everyone

I think Persian Bunny and her sisters are long overdue for a thread here. While I do enjoy their vlogs. I don't understand their obsession with Christian Louboutin is 2021?? They are obsessed with the heels that were popular in 2009. Their style is really trashy and Sepi tries way too hard to look sexy in all her ig posts.

Agree with the above. I can say she really has created this 'online persona' with the whole bad bitch/sexy attitude to the point of cringe especially her Ig. Knowing her personally, her interaction irl is completely different but I suspect she chooses who to be nice to. Honestly think it's more to 'fit in' with the right crowd and chasing the luxe lifestyle as every other influencer.

Their fashion choice is horrendous though. Both her sisters are years older than her. Solmaz is mid 30's or something, yet it all seems as if they're competing with each other. All the sisters I believe swap around their shoes, bags and even clothes. Some of the clothes are so trashy. Like there's a fine line between sexy and whoreish. I'm more stunned that she can openly flaunt her stuff around her parents, but I guess they're as liberal as you can get. It's a shame cos she's pretty and has a great figure. If she had half a clue how to dress she could've been something.

Don't you find it odd that none of the sisters are married or have a man? I mean they're all educated and well off yet they haven't been able to bag anyone ??

lavieenrose
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by lavieenrose »

shameonyouha wrote:
Thu Oct 07, 2021 2:27 pm
lavieenrose wrote:
Wed Oct 06, 2021 12:25 pm
Hi everyone

Agree with the above. I can say she really has created this 'online persona' with the whole bad bitch/sexy attitude to the point of cringe especially her Ig. Knowing her personally, her interaction irl is completely different but I suspect she chooses who to be nice to. Honestly think it's more to 'fit in' with the right crowd and chasing the luxe lifestyle as every other influencer.

Their fashion choice is horrendous though. Both her sisters are years older than her. Solmaz is mid 30's or something, yet it all seems as if they're competing with each other. All the sisters I believe swap around their shoes, bags and even clothes. Some of the clothes are so trashy. Like there's a fine line between sexy and whoreish. I'm more stunned that she can openly flaunt her stuff around her parents, but I guess they're as liberal as you can get. It's a shame cos she's pretty and has a great figure. If she had half a clue how to dress she could've been something.

Don't you find it odd that none of the sisters are married or have a man? I mean they're all educated and well off yet they haven't been able to bag anyone ??
Thank you! I knew I couldn't be the only one to question their taste in clothing etc.. I agree there is definitely a fine line between sexy and looking like a streetwalker and Sepi especially seems to cross the line often. I guess the family is extremely liberal and don't mind. I remember this was mentioned on another influencer's thread that they seem to have fake bags like their Chanels. They are trying to exude wealth but they don't seem to buy much luxury items except for the odd pair of Louboutins.

I do find it weird how none of them has been in a serious relationship in all the years they have been online"? they wouldn't need to plaster it online but they've never shown a guy other than friends. I wonder if its to do with the way they dress. Sure guys might slide into their DMs or want to date them but probably wouldn't see them as wife material or long term material type.. That's the only reason I can think of..

Syna posted a pic today which she looks like she's stretched. She looks way slimmer and taller than she looks in videos. Quite deceiving but I guess social media puts that pressure on people. I'll see if I can post it.

lavieenrose
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by lavieenrose »

This is the photo I am talking about.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “P-T”