Natalie Barbu Part 2

Post by Emerald »

Continue here...

Storyteller25
Talker
Talker

Re: Natalie Barbu Part 2

Post by Storyteller25 »

I'm finally making time to go watch a few videos I missed.

One of the first things she says is budgeting $4000 a month is more realistic than budgeting $1000 a month. Idk about most of her audience, but $4k a month isn't realistic for me. Her tips were really low-effort, like she looked at the first "how to budget" search results on Google.

kanobio517
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by kanobio517 »

Didn’t see there was a part 2 but anyways I feel like she went downhill after her family politics and her racist comments came out of her saying the n word her views are so down she barley gets 10k views she needs to put more energy in her videos and not do the same thing over and over again “week in my life”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kanobio517
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by kanobio517 »

The most views she has gotten is because of her break up I honestly didn’t know about these threads or her until I did a deep dive into her past and all her failed businesses patreon, consulting and the house flipping started then quited when it got tough maybe her tech company will be done in couple years

kanobio517
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by kanobio517 »

Her sisters btw haven’t changed there views went to turning point USA and are pro life I think she has the same views but won’t say at least they can say it but if she did would lose a lot of subs already the views is gone

Return to “L-O”