Kennedy Walsh Part 2

Forum rules
Please DO NOT Post Content that is Copyrighted! IE: Content from onlyfans (dot) com ...

We get DMCA notices and simply have to remove the content. Apologies...
_mei
Talker
Talker

Re: Kennedy Walsh Part 2

Post by _mei »

merrychristmaseve wrote:
Sun Jan 16, 2022 5:56 pm
i was checking the moods insta because i was curious if they were planning a new drop or something because kennedy swears it’s an actual clothing brand not merch but they never drop anything lmao ANYWAYS there’s a few comments on their most recent post claiming that the moods brand is a copy of joey kidneys merch and i honestly see it!! it’s not exact but the whole idea and premise is definitely a copy! joey has had his happy hoodie for 6yrs so it’s questionable how the walshes didn’t check before producing theirs??? wondering what u guys think!?
i have no idea who joey is, but I looked it up and its deadass the same concept. even the hoodies/clothing style look similar. yikes, I wonder if this was a coincidence or straight up plagiarism?

adammakiveri
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by adammakiveri »

_mei wrote:
Thu Jan 20, 2022 9:32 pm
Kennedy says her last crush was 28 or 29 in Claudia's new q&a vid. pretty sure that was about dylan's not in trouble. i wonder what ever happened with that, it seemed like they had some bizare flirtationship at one point
is he even straight tho? i mean he built his channel on those typical girly shows and films.

merrychristmaseve
Lurker
Lurker

Post by merrychristmaseve »

_mei wrote:
Kennedy says her last crush was 28 or 29 in Claudia's new q&a vid. pretty sure that was about dylan's not in trouble. i wonder what ever happened with that, it seemed like they had some bizare flirtationship at one point
yeah i think it’s about him as well!! i remember in one of brandon’s (walsh fam) videos there was a question for kennedy on what guy hurt her feelings or disappointed her last and claudia answered and said a name that they bleeped out but you can totally tell she says dylanisnotintrouble (sorry if that wording was confusing lmao)

idkella
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0

Post by idkella »

merrychristmaseve wrote:
Fri Jan 21, 2022 8:58 pm
_mei wrote:
yeah i think it’s about him as well!! i remember in one of brandon’s (walsh fam) videos there was a question for kennedy on what guy hurt her feelings or disappointed her last and claudia answered and said a name that they bleeped out but you can totally tell she says dylanisnotintrouble (sorry if that wording was confusing lmao)

link to vid?

merrychristmaseve
Lurker
Lurker

idkella wrote:
Sun Jan 23, 2022 2:20 am
merrychristmaseve wrote:

link to vid?
sorry i should have included that originally :) here u go!!

*the question starts at 13:07*

merrychristmaseve
Lurker
Lurker

idkella wrote:
Sun Jan 23, 2022 2:20 am
merrychristmaseve wrote:

link to vid?
sorry i should have included that originally :) here u go!!

*the question starts at 13:07*

idlemelon
Talker
Talker

Post by idlemelon »

i listened to some of the her friends podcast box office babes, the one w kennedy in it, and she mentions that she got pretty far into the casting for the main character in the sex lives of college girls. she said she had lunch w mindy khaling??? i couldn’t tell if that last part was sarcasm but either way i thought this was interesting. imagine kennedy as the star of a show as known as that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bazzingadoo12
Informer
Informer

Post by Bazzingadoo12 »

idlemelon wrote:
Wed Feb 02, 2022 11:38 pm
i listened to some of the her friends podcast box office babes, the one w kennedy in it, and she mentions that she got pretty far into the casting for the main character in the sex lives of college girls. she said she had lunch w mindy khaling??? i couldn’t tell if that last part was sarcasm but either way i thought this was interesting. imagine kennedy as the star of a show as known as that

Sounds like the "I'm a TV-star-level" stuff she's looking for with auditions lol kinda want to watch her audition for "the sex lives of college girls" when she's a virgin who didn't go to college.

If she had got the role her family would become unbearable, they'd milk the shit out of it by being weird and fame hungry.

ilovetogossip
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by ilovetogossip »

did you guys watched the latest wach family video "SISTERS TAKE LIE DETECTOR TEST" kennedy sked questions like "do you want to have kids in 5 years" or "do you think you and jesse are going to get married" etc.. and Kennedy was so "oh he's gonna watch this" "your relationship is over" "he's breaking up with you".
And THEN when brandon was saying if claudia lied or not he said that claudia didn't lie about getting married to jesse and Kennedy was like "ohh..." like the tone of her voice even changed

xalyss
Lurker
Lurker

Post by xalyss »

Yes, she was acting oddly, though I'm not sure what to make of it. It's just how she is, I don't think she has feelings for Jess or anything, but she could be thinking that Jess and Claudia aren't "it" or she could be jealous that her sister "could be" in a committed/serious relationship when she's constantly whining about being single. <3

To me, the weirder thing from that video was apparently Kennedy thinks she is the "bEsT cONteNt cReaTor" between the trio. AND her argument is her Tiktok? Please, HOW is her filming herself doing typical/effortless Tiktok stuff and posting 10-second videos qualifies her as the finest content creator? Imo, it doesn't even make her a good content creator. God, some nerve she has.

ilovetogossip
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by ilovetogossip »

seriously, I think the best content creator would be Brandon, considering all the work he has going on behind stuff. Kennedy's content blows up cause she got lucky and now knows she doesn't need to put up effort to get famous so she simply doesn't.

merrychristmaseve
Lurker
Lurker

yeah i truly don’t know how un self aware kennedy can be. “i edit my own videos” like???? u upload once every three months that’s not impressive at all. claudia’s content isn’t great but at least she uploads lmao

Bazzingadoo12
Informer
Informer

Post by Bazzingadoo12 »

Her Tiktoks are all her dressing up or lip syncing. she only started posting there "regularly" (still less than your avg TT creator) when she blew up.

I think if Kennedy had a platform where she had to put in even less content effort and still make money/get attention, she'd jump on it in a heartbeat, like she did from YT to TT.

ilovetogossip
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by ilovetogossip »

seriously, and she still dreams of being an actor, as if it doesn't take your entire time and effort to do good on an acting project. something she's not willing to do even for a 10min video but thinks it's going to do for a 2h long movie or series.

as if. as if.

merrychristmaseve
Lurker
Lurker

did u guys see she’s going to LA? do we think she got a role or just travelling?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

ilovetogossip
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by ilovetogossip »

K W Expert wrote:
Thu Jan 20, 2022 1:19 pm
So Kennedy is in the new Avrey Ovard video, and I have to say that as much as I like to complain about Kenendy, I love her compared to Avrey Ovard who always has that dumb drugged up look on her face.
Yeah, I think avrey is so pretty and has such a potential to really be a model but she always has that dumb Instagram face.... it looks like she goes into a brand photoshoot with the small mindset of publishing those photos in her insta feed but like, lose that face and you will do better. show more expression or just don't do the "trying to be natural" duckface lips.

She needs to make the jump from an influencer to a real model.

Bazzingadoo12
Informer
Informer

Post by Bazzingadoo12 »

merrychristmaseve wrote:
Wed Feb 23, 2022 4:41 pm
did u guys see she’s going to LA? do we think she got a role or just travelling?
Yeah, I assume it's for work because why would you travel to LA (idk if I had her money/lifestyle, I'd travel to the UK. Esp bc she's lowkey into living in a cabin in the middle of nowhere, she'd have a blast in Scotland)

idlemelon
Talker
Talker

Post by idlemelon »

in this video kennedy says “i have the emotional intelligence of a 50 year old woman”. girly, you continued to say that you lose interest in someone the second that they show interest in you… emotional intelligence WHERE lmfao

idlemelon
Talker
Talker

Post by idlemelon »

idlemelon wrote:in this video kennedy says “i have the emotional intelligence of a 50 year old woman”. girly, you continued to say that you lose interest in someone the second that they show interest in you… emotional intelligence WHERE lmfao

also 12:10 saying “opposite sexes cannot be friends… especially if they’re attractive” further proving that she queer baits heavily.LMFAO bc if opposite sexes can’t be friends due to potential attraction, what about being gay or bi?

merrychristmaseve
Lurker
Lurker

she literally only posts to youtube if she has a sponsor, which would be fine if it wasn’t one video every two months… it’s just obvious she only cares about the money now :/ i miss the old kennedy

her most recent video just seems so low effort, i know she had technical difficulties but she barely did anything

Return to “F-K”