Jordan “Completely Cancelled” Cheyenne Part 4

olivetime7
Informer
Informer

Re: Jordan “Completely Cancelled” Cheyenne Part 4

Post by olivetime7 »

Unqualified Jordan has made an 8 week plan to make sure she gets her dream body. Because it’s worked so well In the past.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Facts101
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Post by Facts101 »

Happy Birthday Jordan!! 🥳 31 and still single and crazier than ever lol I think her crying has to do that she’s getting older and she’s still alone. Yes I agree that her issues stem from her childhood but at this age acknowledge and fix them and move on. (Her and brother didn’t turn out so great yikes) How many other ppl out there have experienced traumas? Smart people use it as a drive to succeed and don’t just dwell on them. I know she’s not seeing anyone for her mental health. It’s all a lie to seem like she’s working on herself. This girl is so dumb paying a damn membership to work out when her apartment complex has a fitness center. It’s true all the money in the world money can’t buy you happiness. I honestly think she would be better off being off social media permanently. I think she would have better luck meeting someone and having some mental peace not being in the public eye.

mslucymaree
Learner
Learner

Post by mslucymaree »

She put on instagram that when she is ready to date, she going to be making sure that their values and intentions are the same so that they are compatible 🙄🙄 Doesn’t she say that every time? Every single time she’s dating someone, she says that they have the same beliefs and that they are her “forever” husband 🤯

She honestly just needs to take a long break from dating and focus on her child - she obviously thought by the time that she was 30 she would have the perfect husband 🤷🏼‍♀️

buttaface561
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by buttaface561 »

how many times did a trainer come over and correct her form?! I have been saying for years that her back pain is because her form is for the birds!

the over night oats looks like throw-up after a night of jello shots.

Uses ICBINB then drowns her shrooms in cream... :tu:

I guess kudos for trying.

Facts101
Informer
Informer

Post by Facts101 »

Its the buying clothes too small for my body for me lol she really thinks the leggings are made wrong? More like you got the wrong body to try to fit in those sizes. The way she stands looks utterly ridiculous. GIRL BYE there is no thigh gap, hips or ass PERIODT! (she took down the clip of her showing her side profile btw) She really is trying to make a comeback like nothing ever happened. Im sure her vision board, snow trip, and workouts are going to get her right back on her feet. Her views aren't doing too great. People only tuned in to see her comeback and after that went right back to not caring. Watch her pull a Trisha Paytas and announce a fake pregnancy or another fake stalker for views.

olivetime7
Informer
Informer

Post by olivetime7 »

I just watched her meal prep video and those meals look disgusting

dcgirl1
Learner
Learner

Post by dcgirl1 »

Absolutely everything Jordan does is so stupid. Her workouts are awful. Her posture is worse. Her videos are trash. And her foods are extremely unhealthy even though she claims they’re healthy. It’s so awful. And they look like throw up 9 times out of 10.

buttaface561
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by buttaface561 »

@Facts101, your avatar made my day!!!!

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Does Jordan think her meal preps look edible? :rofl:

@Facts…. your avatar is killer! :toss:

Facts101
Informer
Informer

Post by Facts101 »

Thanks ! Let’s not let her forget who she truly is under the facade of face injections, fake boobs and hair, poorly done makeup and her cheap veneers. Here’s to drinking a monster and fireball while I ski with my bestie! Pretending life is ever so great and I’m just living my best life. (Did anyone notice how she finally posted her car 🙄)

Facts101
Informer
Informer

Post by Facts101 »

Hey Jordan! I see you took my advice and started working out in the fitness center at your apt complex! She half ass edited todays video. (She always sets a timer for a new video and never makes the deadline.)
Does anyone else think she looks the same ? She said she gained weight last year and in a recent video she said she only gained about five so which one is it ? I think her face looked huge in her comeback video because yes she did put on weight but also due to swelling from her face injections. (She couldn’t make a comeback without getting her lips done and jawline contour.)
Why buy crop tops if you look horrible in them ? Dress for your body type! There’s nothing wrong with wearing a full length shirt to cover up your rolls !
She also said she was going to give up alcohol and eating out for these 30 days but she already failed at that. Did she forget her snow weekend with her bestie ?

olivetime7
Informer
Informer

Post by olivetime7 »

What happened to the video she posted? It was up for less than an hour. She also deleted her Instagram stories announcing it

dcgirl1
Learner
Learner

Post by dcgirl1 »

How she has more 500,000 and only gets 13k views on a video in 2 weeks is beyond me. And 3k in 10 hours… literally so suspicious. Where are her 500k+ followers?

olivetime7
Informer
Informer

Post by olivetime7 »

It’s there now.. she must’ve taken it down and out it back up. She looks like a fucking linebacker

buttaface561
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by buttaface561 »

and to think she paid for those awful boobs.

14:57...did anyone else see the flies around her food???

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

buttaface561 wrote:
Wed Mar 02, 2022 3:03 pm
and to think she paid for those awful boobs.

14:57...did anyone else see the flies around her food???
Flies around her food??? :eeek: :eeek:

I will need to try to remember to check that out when I have the chance.

dcgirl1
Learner
Learner

Post by dcgirl1 »

Yup! I saw that. Gross!

And her boobs… don’t get me started on that. She got her surgery (augmentation AND LIFT) on January 28, 2020 (I went back and looked for the exact date).

This means it’s been just a little over 2 years. Look at her 43rd pic on IG (she’s wearing a little navy blue dress and is sitting on a chair). That picture was only 6 months after her surgery… and look how BAD her breast are sagging… $14,000 for that… geez. I would literally die.

And thank goodness she “manifested” that her surgery was gonna give her perfect results. She also manifested that she wasn’t gonna be hurting a lot and that she wasn’t gonna need her pain meds. That went great.

Just like she’s manifested her dream home (and now is living in an apartment she “hates”). And just like she manifested her dream man (and has supposedly found the man she has manifested like 3 times), yet she ends up single every time. Lol

Facts101
Informer
Informer

Post by Facts101 »

The video was just thrown together thats why. She still left in bad editing no sound and no video ending.
Yes flies lol! I forgot to mention that and her dirty nails. You can see all the gunk stuck in her fake nails.
She said she didn't wash her nasty sweaty hair for six days!! dry shampoo or not, sweat and those extensions are not a good combo.
More food containers!!! :roll: Everything she does to look/feel better doesn't end well ever! I wonder why?
her manifestations aren't working so she's running back to religion.
She made another Amazon affiliate account? Her original one was deleted for recommending designer counterfeits.
She must really need the income.

bubbles_328
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by bubbles_328 »

So I went to go check out her newest upload and read thru some comments and saw these regarding the previously uploaded video she had posted then quickly deleted… I guess this is the reason why she got rid of it so fast then re-uploaded:

dcgirl1
Learner
Learner

Post by dcgirl1 »

bubbles_328 wrote:So I went to go check out her newest upload and read thru some comments and saw these regarding the previously uploaded video she had posted then quickly deleted… I guess this is the reason why she got rid of it so fast then re-uploaded:

I wouldn’t put it past Jordan… she would still be treating her child like crap

Return to “Jordan Cheyenne”