The Orange Snowflake - Part 7

BlueGardenia
Learner
Learner

Re: The Orange Snowflake - Part 7

Post by BlueGardenia »

Just checking in to say her eye makeup looks incredibly bad today. Looks like she went to Monument Valley, scooped up a handful of red clay, and smeared it all over her eyelids. All the same dark color, no dimension, and definitely not blended. Allll the way up to the eyebrows, too. Yay.

Also...it's amazing to me that she's traveling to all these interesting new places she's never been to before, and made a big deal about it to her viewers for sure, but she's lazier than ever. I halfway expected she'd at least vlog as much as Michele Wang often does; I know if I were suddenly planted in NYC with sufficient money and a comfy little pad to stay, I'd be taking tons pics and videos in my excitement at being in New York again after sooo many years--and my eagerness to share it all. I certainly would do a lot of entertaining vlogging and step it up for the followers whose views would be supporting my travels. But she did literally nothing in Boston, just shat on the place from day one, picked the worst hair stylist in town to butcher her hair, and left. WTF, LOL. I think she has no idea what she's doing--or, she already decided where she's moving to months ago and this is all for show. I think that's pretty possible. :roll:

johnny0994
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by johnny0994 »

You know you’re from Seattle when “rainier is out” is a regular understood sentence 😂 🏔
You're from San Diego, bitch. Stop pretending you're some smart Seattle tech kid.

Rabidosky69
Informer
Informer

Post by Rabidosky69 »

BlueGardenia wrote:
Fri Feb 11, 2022 4:35 pm
Just checking in to say her eye makeup looks incredibly bad today. Looks like she went to Monument Valley, scooped up a handful of red clay, and smeared it all over her eyelids. All the same dark color, no dimension, and definitely not blended. Allll the way up to the eyebrows, too. Yay.

Also...it's amazing to me that she's traveling to all these interesting new places she's never been to before, and made a big deal about it to her viewers for sure, but she's lazier than ever. I halfway expected she'd at least vlog as much as Michele Wang often does; I know if I were suddenly planted in NYC with sufficient money and a comfy little pad to stay, I'd be taking tons pics and videos in my excitement at being in New York again after sooo many years--and my eagerness to share it all. I certainly would do a lot of entertaining vlogging and step it up for the followers whose views would be supporting my travels. But she did literally nothing in Boston, just shat on the place from day one, picked the worst hair stylist in town to butcher her hair, and left. WTF, LOL. I think she has no idea what she's doing--or, she already decided where she's moving to months ago and this is all for show. I think that's pretty possible. :roll:
All she has to do is hide behind her only having so many “good days”. I do think she has made up her mind where she’s moving and this is all for show. Or honestly I wouldn’t be surprised if she just decides to go back to Seattle, especially since her bff is pregnant.

johnny0994
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by johnny0994 »

She just uploaded a new video about Texas. I hate how she romanticizes all the cities she (temporarily) lives in. She makes it sound like she's living in some cheese rom com. But, then again, she is a privileged, white, rich woman so its not that surprising that she feels that way.

She also says how constant traveling and flying and having to find new doctors in each city is bad for her health, but then she is purposefully doing that so why complain?

In the end she got some flowers delivered and made a big deal about it but of course wouldn't say who sent them.

three3three
Learner
Learner

Post by three3three »

i’m from New England and lived in Boston for a few years. that place has my whole heart, so it was disappointing seeing someone dump on it so much. but, whatever, that’s not my point. i jumped on here to say that i live right outside of Austin these days and i don’t think she’s staying IN Austin right now because i saw her at Target this morning in Pflugerville lol.

Silverwinged
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Silverwinged »

She mentioned in her most recent video that she will changed the name of her stupid food instagram account to wherever she ends up living. Surprise, she has not bothered to do so yet.
Would be..... unfortunate.... if someone scooped up all the other instagram handles...........

Raven_nevermore
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Raven_nevermore »

Did she already say she got into the Mayo Clinic?? Why is she acting like this is her first time being accepted?

Also she plans to spend her falls in New York lmfao. That sounds so hilarious to me. Especially for someone so sick she needs to go to the Mayo Clinic

Jezahtea
Learner
Learner

Post by Jezahtea »

It was really disappointing to hear her dump on Boston. I mean I was born and raised there, and chose to move out because I wanted to change a scenery, but it definitely did not deserve her judging it so harshly from day one. She never gave the city a chance because she said it was too small and reminded her of Seattle, Boston is not like Seattle and if she had looked a little closer she would have seen that. Everything from her crapping on Dunkin' donuts coffee for being too sweet to her trying the cannolis that everybody recommended, and her making a weird face and being like "yeah I don't like cannoli sorry Boston" wtf? Then she leaves early because she's lonely, you moved to a North Eastern City in the middle of winter and wonder why you feel trapped inside of your airbnb? That's a bit ridiculous, everybody hunkers down in New England during the winter because it's miserable outside. For her to judge a city on that? Yikes

Also hilarious because I moved from Boston to Austin TX, before she went on this nomad life journey she crapped on Austin Texas saying she could never live there because Texas is horrible and now she's here and loving it. Funny how she changed her tune so quickly, but most of the reasons why are very superficial (yeah people are nice on the surface here but it's the next Silicon Valley mixed with a little bit of LA so a lot of that kindness is surface level) and ridiculous. Then she preemptively complains about how it's going to be too hot in Texas for her, going to make her sick so she will spend 6 months out of the year living someplace cooler. Keep in mind this is the girl who lived in Jordan, yet she's complaining that Texas is going to be so hot it'll make her sick all the time. My Lord, I can't even with her

JillyJane23
Lurker
Lurker

Post by JillyJane23 »

Jezahtea wrote:
Thu Feb 17, 2022 3:01 pm
It was really disappointing to hear her dump on Boston. I mean I was born and raised there, and chose to move out because I wanted to change a scenery, but it definitely did not deserve her judging it so harshly from day one. She never gave the city a chance because she said it was too small and reminded her of Seattle, Boston is not like Seattle and if she had looked a little closer she would have seen that. Everything from her crapping on Dunkin' donuts coffee for being too sweet to her trying the cannolis that everybody recommended, and her making a weird face and being like "yeah I don't like cannoli sorry Boston" wtf? Then she leaves early because she's lonely, you moved to a North Eastern City in the middle of winter and wonder why you feel trapped inside of your airbnb? That's a bit ridiculous, everybody hunkers down in New England during the winter because it's miserable outside. For her to judge a city on that? Yikes

Also hilarious because I moved from Boston to Austin TX, before she went on this nomad life journey she crapped on Austin Texas saying she could never live there because Texas is horrible and now she's here and loving it. Funny how she changed her tune so quickly, but most of the reasons why are very superficial (yeah people are nice on the surface here but it's the next Silicon Valley mixed with a little bit of LA so a lot of that kindness is surface level) and ridiculous. Then she preemptively complains about how it's going to be too hot in Texas for her, going to make her sick so she will spend 6 months out of the year living someplace cooler. Keep in mind this is the girl who lived in Jordan, yet she's complaining that Texas is going to be so hot it'll make her sick all the time. My Lord, I can't even with her
EXACTLY. She also neglected to really make it clear that she wasn't staying in Boston, she was staying in CAMBRIDGE. Cambridge is near Boston, but is absolutely NOT Boston. HUGE difference. I'm not even a city person (I live 45 minutes west of Boston and have been here for 20 years), and I recognize that those smaller surrounding towns are absolutely not the same thing. My best friend lived in Newton for a couple years, and I would never say he lived in Boston, that's ridiculous. Additionally, winters in New England are tough, especially given that much of this area is still very much being affected by the pandemic (schools don't drop mask mandates for at least another week or two). Sounds like she dropped in at literally the worst time, didn't give the ACTUAL city a chance, and is now trashing the city. She did a bunch of tourist stuff (like going to Harvard), but she didn't actually spend any time doing things that locals do. As someone who travels a lot, you'd think she would know to ask people who actually live there to get a feel for the real city. The only thing she could say to compare Seattle and Boston is that they're both on the water?! They're nothing like each other. And as a side note, I don't think anyone who lives here thinks Dunkin Donuts is good coffee. Hello, it's a giant chain. That's like going to New Orleans and saying that Cafe du Monde is the real New Orleans experience. It's a part of the culture but everyone also constantly complains that it's terrible but convenient.

Tttttrassh
Informer
Informer

Post by Tttttrassh »

Jezahtea wrote:
Thu Feb 17, 2022 3:01 pm

Influencers: if they don’t have access to a beach every minute of every day, forget it.

Aelised
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0

Post by Aelised »

I'm from Ct and have lived in Seoul for the past 12 years, so like, yeah, other cities are bigger, and busier, but every time I come back to the states to visit family, I stay in Boston for the weekend. It's just a really charming, awesome city, and I never pass up a chance to stay there.

Also, like others, my inner New Englander is like, 'You found New England bleak and dreary in January/February? SHOCKING.'

NewHampshirite
Informer
Informer

Post by NewHampshirite »

Aelised wrote:
Sun Feb 20, 2022 9:35 pm
I'm from Ct and have lived in Seoul for the past 12 years, so like, yeah, other cities are bigger, and busier, but every time I come back to the states to visit family, I stay in Boston for the weekend. It's just a really charming, awesome city, and I never pass up a chance to stay there.

Also, like others, my inner New Englander is like, 'You found New England bleak and dreary in January/February? SHOCKING.'

I agree 100%. I used to live in Southie and looooved it. My whole family is in Mass so it is “home” to me. I am shocked she didn’t like it. Bitch has nerve lol

BlueGardenia
Learner
Learner

Post by BlueGardenia »

Totally agree with you guys. I have only ever spent a couple of weeks in Boston in 2008, but I LOVED it and deliberately stayed over longer than we'd planned--we cut Cape Cod a bit short but that was okay. One of the most interesting, fun, lively cities I've ever visited, incredible atmosphere and history and so much to do. We got caught in a huge rainstorm at the aquarium lol...ran about one block to the nearest restaurant and we were dripping wet as if we'd jumped in the sea. A memorable day.
I wonder what REALLY went wrong with Taylaa's trip to Boston. We'll never hear the real story, imo.
And yeah...what's the deal now with hot weather? Jordan is good but Texas isn't? She's nuts.
Her latest video was painful. The photographer was ridiculous--the makeup artist made a big effort to do three bright, colorful looks for Taylor and the retouching made everything brown and creepy looking. What the fuck.

smarlo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smarlo »

They looked like those Toddlers and Tiaras headshots!
That Girl!

Secondfavorite
Learner
Learner

Post by Secondfavorite »

I just watched her latest video. She said she has a few different trips coming up. Just made me realize how much money is being casually spent. No hate, just noticing I guess. She's going a vacation with her mom and grandma and then she said she might add in another trip.

She had a taxi driver bring up Destin, Florida (hope I spelled it right) in their conversation and now she said she's planning a vacation there for a week... I wish I had that kind of money

johnny0994
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by johnny0994 »

What is "yer"? She is so incredibly stupid.

bb67
Learner
Learner

Post by bb67 »

I had to laugh when she mentioned that for her time in Boston, she was actually staying in Cambridge! I thought for sure that she would have found a cute Air B&B someplace like the South End, North End, Back Bay, etc. Cambridge is not Boston - I don't care if it's right across the river, it's a totally different vibe. If she didn't love the city that's fine, but to come here in the dead of winter and not actually stay in the city is just stupid. I used to think that she seemed kind of worldly and intelligent but lately she's just coming off as not too bright

Also, I agree that her Austin photo shoot was very Toddlers & Tiaras-looking! The retouched photos looked so flat and artificial, even if meant to be "editorial."

mischa0130
Learner
Learner

Post by mischa0130 »

She didn't want a hamburger from Whataburger because she wants to be healthy....then buys a giant cookie :?

CoffeeChat
Learner
Learner

Post by CoffeeChat »

johnny0994 wrote:
Sun Feb 27, 2022 8:21 pm

What is "yer"? She is so incredibly stupid.
Ugh, already I can tell she’s planning on a permanent move to Austin. I live in Austin and I can’t stand people like her that move here and are pushing us natives out. Just looking at her pictures, the 3rd picture is an excellent example of the yuppie scum that’s moving here….privileged young hipster white kids with mommy and daddy’s money who come here and are ruining our city. My rent is about to go up almost $400 dollars when it renews because of these yuppie transplants. I wish they would all go away. I’m sure Austin is great to them because they have the money to enjoy all the cool stuff and live in all the fancy high rises and condos, while the rest of us are drowning. I can’t wait until she moves here and gets hit with our extreme summer heat….I’m talking about weeks of 100+ degree weather everyday.

johnny0994
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by johnny0994 »

I watched her latest shadow & schmooze. She comes across as terribly arrogant and tone deaf throughout the entire video. She keeps dumping on Boston and how she is so deserving of a vacation and kept mentioning Destin, Florida. She also does not in any way address the current war in Europe because a bitch can't be bothered.

Return to “ThaTaylaa / Taylor Wynn”