Re: The Orange Snowflake - Part 7

Post by Rabidosky69 »

Love the thread name 😂

johnny0994
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by johnny0994 »

I stumbled across this video. Its from last year but she describes this foundation as a "true matte full coverage foundation". Despite her "DRY skin" she mentions setting this with a powder and in the end she says her forehead is "dewy". Um yeah bitch, thats your oily skin coming through. Because you do not have dry skin.

A person with true dry skin is not gonna have a "dewy" forehead with a matte foundation and a matte powder on top.

CoffeeChat
Learner
Learner

Post by CoffeeChat »

Actual comments form her latest videos:

"Omg!!! One of the most productive people in the world has found a way to be double productive! Such an inspiration!"

"Girl, you edited this las night (or finished) and then uploaded today before 6pm central time? You are such a hard worker and your efforts and time does not go unnoticed"

I'm sorry but are these people dense? What exactly has she done in these videos for people to fawn over her "hard work". She vlogged herself cleaning her filthy apartment (howabout try cleaning as you go and not living in filth?). She died her hair, did her nails, took a trip to NYC, and reviewed foundation...and then edited a video. Why do people think she is some kind of superwoman? Her only productivity is stuff that benefits her, nobody else. Its a sad world where youtubers who do nothing above what normal people do are treated like gods, when real contributors to society like civil servants, medical care workers, industry workers, etc are the ones that are actually productive and keep this country running

johnny0994
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by johnny0994 »

1. Her hair looks unwashed and the styling is just very, very strange.
2. The top does not fit her.
3. The pants are too short for her frame.
4. The shoes are ugly.
5. I'm not even going to comment on that bag

johnny0994
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by johnny0994 »

CoffeeChat wrote:
Sat Sep 18, 2021 9:46 am

"Omg!!! One of the most productive people in the world has found a way to be double productive! Such an inspiration!"

"Girl, you edited this las night (or finished) and then uploaded today before 6pm central time? You are such a hard worker and your efforts and time does not go unnoticed"

I'm sorry but are these people dense? What exactly has she done in these videos for people to fawn over her "hard work". She vlogged herself cleaning her filthy apartment (howabout try cleaning as you go and not living in filth?). She died her hair, did her nails, took a trip to NYC, and reviewed foundation...and then edited a video. Why do people think she is some kind of superwoman? Her only productivity is stuff that benefits her, nobody else. Its a sad world where youtubers who do nothing above what normal people do are treated like gods, when real contributors to society like civil servants, medical care workers, industry workers, etc are the ones that are actually productive and keep this country running
This has been my problem with her for years. She portrays all these tasks like dying her hair, cleaning up, even stuff like making her bed as insanely strenuous. And her "fans" celebrate her for that. Most people just do these things because they need to be done.

At this point she doesn't do more than 2 videos per week. She can film both on one day. She has six days off. This is not a full time job. Stop pretending that you are a hard worker.

She is lazy. And she brings up how "productive" she is just so that her followers can compliment her on that and she can feel like she's actually been productive.

CoffeeChat
Learner
Learner

Post by CoffeeChat »

johnny0994 wrote:
Sat Sep 18, 2021 11:10 am
CoffeeChat wrote:
Sat Sep 18, 2021 9:46 am

This has been my problem with her for years. She portrays all these tasks like dying her hair, cleaning up, even stuff like making her bed as insanely strenuous. And her "fans" celebrate her for that. Most people just do these things because they need to be done.

At this point she doesn't do more than 2 videos per week. She can film both on one day. She has six days off. This is not a full time job. Stop pretending that you are a hard worker.

She is lazy. And she brings up how "productive" she is just so that her followers can compliment her on that and she can feel like she's actually been productive.
Exactly! Stuff like doing dishes, cleaning, doing laundry, doing basic grooming like washing/dying hair, and making your bed is not being “productive and hard working” for god sakes….it’s just basic daily tasks that we all have to do, except the rest of us have real full time jobs outside the home we have to do on top of all this stuff that she gets celebrated for doing

grimaldispepperoni
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Post by grimaldispepperoni »

why does anyone want to move to nyc unless your job requires you to be here. i thought the same about kelly gooch moving here in the midst of the pandemic (although it seems she's a bit younger). everything that made nyc worth living in despite the price and very real negatives is basically dead. And covid ain't going anywhere for a long time. If my job didn't require me to physically be here I'd be working in the mountains somewhere.

Deedlemonster
Informer
Informer

Post by Deedlemonster »

grimaldispepperoni wrote:
Sat Sep 18, 2021 8:19 pm
why does anyone want to move to nyc unless your job requires you to be here. i thought the same about kelly gooch moving here in the midst of the pandemic (although it seems she's a bit younger). everything that made nyc worth living in despite the price and very real negatives is basically dead. And covid ain't going anywhere for a long time. If my job didn't require me to physically be here I'd be working in the mountains somewhere.
I lived in Queens and Long Island my whole life. These days you literally couldn't pay me to go into the city. It's dirty, crime ridden and just plain awful in every way. It's so sad. She went from one crap city to another. It's the only thing I give Jeffree Star credit for, getting out of LA and moving to the country.

Raven_nevermore
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Raven_nevermore »

Deedlemonster wrote:
Sat Sep 25, 2021 12:32 pm
grimaldispepperoni wrote:
Sat Sep 18, 2021 8:19 pm
I lived in Queens and Long Island my whole life. These days you literally couldn't pay me to go into the city. It's dirty, crime ridden and just plain awful in every way. It's so sad. She went from one crap city to another. It's the only thing I give Jeffree Star credit for, getting out of LA and moving to the country.
Kelly is almost the same age as Taylor

LA is not crap at all. There are bad parts but a lot of good ones too. There is no major city in the us with weather as nice besides San Diego because even in the heat of summer we don’t have the humidity. You can wear what you want all year long. You can wear your hair however you want all year long because you never have to worry about rain or humidity ruining it. That was a shock to me when I moved somewhere else for two years. I’m the type to do my hair everyday and suddenly no matter what I did my hair looked like shit everyday from the humidity or rain! There are a million things to do and millions of people to do it with. It’s crowded but not like New York. although the traffic is awful.

BlueGardenia
Learner
Learner

Post by BlueGardenia »

Raven_nevermore wrote:
Tue Sep 28, 2021 10:49 am
Deedlemonster wrote:
Sat Sep 25, 2021 12:32 pm

LA is not crap at all. There are bad parts but a lot of good ones too. There is no major city in the us with weather as nice besides San Diego because even in the heat of summer we don’t have the humidity. You can wear what you want all year long. You can wear your hair however you want all year long because you never have to worry about rain or humidity ruining it. That was a shock to me when I moved somewhere else for two years. I’m the type to do my hair everyday and suddenly no matter what I did my hair looked like shit everyday from the humidity or rain! There are a million things to do and millions of people to do it with. It’s crowded but not like New York. although the traffic is awful.
I agree. It's bizarre that she wants to move to Manhattan. My late parents loved NYC so I went there with them many times from 1979 to the mid 1990s. Between those two time frames NYC improved vastly, from the crime-ridden, dangerous, sleazy "Taxi Driver" vibe of the 70s to the fun, charming, relatively safe environment of "Sex and the City." I would've loved to live in NYC in the Carrie Bradshaw era (or the 1940s/50s LOL.) But now New York is going through another period of high crime and of course, it's horribly overpriced. IMHO Taylor is living in lalaland mentally, still dreaming it'll be like Carrie Bradshaw world, and I think she will be disappointed. Plus, having gotten used to having enough room to work from home comfortably, it will be a cold shower re-acclimating herself to living and working in 500 square feet. Unless she is much richer than we think! I guess she may be, if she's even contemplating NYC.

re: LA, I was raised a NorCal girl with major attitude about "Hell-Lay" LOL. Once I actually went there I realized it's very pleasant--as long as you avoid the traffic and know where the nicest places to live and hang out are. Like NYC, LA is going through a rough period with tons of crime and blight and homelessness, but it's still a fun, exciting place with a lot of friendly people. And though it's much pricier than it used to be, it's still better than New York! I think Taylor has been deluding herself that she wasn't already in the best place for her. Just because you like traveling, doesn't mean you need to MOVE everywhere. It almost seems like a compulsion for her. Her restlessness is super irritating to me. I don't mean she should just stay in her apartment in Seattle for the rest of her life and never have another adventure. But again, she just seems so irrational and compulsive about needing to constantly uproot herself and put herself (with all her legendary health problems) through these regular exhausting upheavals which honestly can't be good for her.

It's like Buckaroo Banzai said. Wherever you go, there you are. You still have to live with yourself. And what's happened to her boyfriend? Is he just gonna follow her around for a year? Or is all this actually because HE is looking for a better job and she's hoping to make sure he takes one where she wants him to? Hmmm!

For those questioning her interest in Austin, she's already said that it would take a LOT to get her to move to TX. Taylor's totally liberal, in case some of you didn't pick up on that. Hence Austin, as it is the most liberal, artsy, hipster spot in the entire state. I have to put it out there, that despite what one may think of TX's government/ruling elite, it's a hugely diverse place with tons of great Latino culture, art and music, and Houston is very liberal as well. I used to belong to a nationwide tiki club (no, we didn't only sit around and drink LOL) and I made a number of great friends from Houston who were all really sweet and genuinely liberal people. Dumping the whole state over majority politics is a lot like those right-wingers who call us Californians a bunch of violent, authoritarian commies and say that the whole state should fall into the ocean, everyone should just die in a huge earthquake etc. Just not fair, please don't. There are good folks everywhere, and if liberal feminist types like Taylor move to TX, it can only make it a more balanced place--which is good, yeah?

I'm just really surprised that San Francisco and LA are not on her radar. SF in particular seems so perfect for her, and it's not at all like Seattle--in case she was thinking that, she's wrong. But Taylor is ultimately a very cosmopolitan, international/Jewish liberal who loves international travel and cultural diversity, so I understand why New York might seem like the promised land to her. I'm guessing both Seattle and SF (and Portland?) are too homogenous for her--to be blunt. I even think she might end up living in Israel again, or at least somewhere in Europe since the Middle East is pretty turbulent and I doubt she wants to deal with bombings and stuff like that. I just had a funny thought. Taylor seems very focused on financial independence, saving, investing etc. I mean she is under 30, has been living in one of the pricier places in the country, and yet she's already got her first investment property. Maybe she is avoiding CA because of our exorbitant taxes, cost of living etc. That was probably a factor which made Austin interesting to her--cheap property, low cost of living etc. Isn't TX one of the states with no income tax? There you go. :D

Also, I have hated most of her makeup looks lately. Horrible pageant eyeshadow, the everpresent fake lashes and peach lipstick, constantly picking foundations that are too dark for her and all the orange self-tanning are ANNOYING af. A lot of these influencers are obsessed with looking darker than they actually are--endless fake tanner, bronzer etc. Allie Glines does it too. It's like nails on a chalkboard to me. Both she and Taylaa did recent vids where they'd actually picked perfect foundation shades but couldn't be happy with it so Taylaa mixed with a darker one, and Allie slathered on the bronzer and contour. :roll: Be happy with who you are! Sheesh. Ironically, I haven't seen any of this with Kathleen Lights. She actually does have an olive undertone but she doesn't obsess about wearing dark foundation and orange tanner, thank goodness. She's plenty irritating in her own right but at least she doesn't do that nonsense LOL.

Silverwinged
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Silverwinged »

I love how she back tracked super hard and said shes not actually considering moving to the places shes planning on visiting.

Unless I'm blind/deaf, she CLEARLY stated she was going to all these places to see which one she liked the best to move their in the future...
So either she:
1) was planning to move to NY the entire time and wanted to seem sOoOoO cool and trendy for going and "experiencing" different cities or
2) she got a tun of backlash/realized how expensive her stupid plan was.

Rabidosky69
Informer
Informer

Post by Rabidosky69 »

Yeah I thought that's why she was going to all of those cities to make a decision before she moves. Now it doesn't seem like she's as interested in NYC anymore, who knows where she will end up.

Also as someone who has moved a lot, the idea of storing stuff at her parents house and then having them ship it to wherever she ends up is the stupidest idea I've ever heard. If she's already selling all her furniture, why bother keeping a ton of clothes and decorative crap? Maybe a few boxes of makeup I could understand, but she already hordes way too much makeup anyways. If I was doing what she is I would literally get rid of everything and start over. Although it would probably cost quite a lot to replace all her clothes, but she had way too much of that anyways.

I say this as a reformed borderline horder, moving a lot really helped me let go of anything I was attached to. Its such a pain in the ass to constantly unpack and repack, especially stuff that you don't use regularly. I feel like she should love getting rid of stuff and then posting a million haul videos.

CoffeeChat
Learner
Learner

Post by CoffeeChat »

Silverwinged wrote:
Sat Oct 02, 2021 1:50 pm
I love how she back tracked super hard and said shes not actually considering moving to the places shes planning on visiting.

Unless I'm blind/deaf, she CLEARLY stated she was going to all these places to see which one she liked the best to move their in the future...
So either she:
1) was planning to move to NY the entire time and wanted to seem sOoOoO cool and trendy for going and "experiencing" different cities or
2) she got a tun of backlash/realized how expensive her stupid plan was.
It probably ended up being way too much work and expense than she thought. She seems so incredibly impulsive with everything. Now I kind of get why she seems to jump from doctor to doctor......she wants instant gratification for things when thats not how life works. She barely has less than a year in her place and she already wants to move. The old place that she BOUGHT she wasnt even there a couple of years. And i thought she was renting that out, but in her latest moving vlog she made a comment that she isnt renting it and that she can store some stuff there.......so she owns and rents, and will continue to rent having a vacant apartment that she already owns? Talk about a waste of money!

She seems to keep searching for the next perfect thing. That doesnt exist, she already lives in a state where you literally couldnt ask for more perfect weather, shes closer to her parents, theres lots to do in Seatlle, its generally clean and a nice place to live.....and her apartment is like a dream apartment the rest of us will never be able to afford. She just cant be happy no matter what she does. If she wants to "experience" these other places, then just go on vacation to them,.....but to MOVE there just to experience it is stupid.

Texas sucks (I currently live here, in Austin, and trust me it sucks BAD!!!. In the last 5 years Austin has taken a major nose dive)
New York sucks, i've lived there too.......too many people expect it to be like Sex and the City, when really its a trashy, dirty, crime ridden cesspool, and I lived in Manhattan a few blocks from the Empire State building.
I havent lived in the other places she wants to live so I cant comment on those.

johnny0994
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by johnny0994 »

She is just bored with her life and doesn't know what to do with all of that money she inexplicably makes.

I wish she was forced to get a real job.

dundercapricorn
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0

Post by dundercapricorn »

According to Tay's latest video, she is now single. They broke up and it was apparently super mutual and peaceful. She's excited for her future travelling around the world and meeting/dating new people.

I'm glad it sounds like it was a healthy breakup, but I also feel like it's weird for Taylor to simultaneously be like "I'm so ill I can barely function most of the time" and "I'm not going to settle for someone even if they take good care of me, and I am so excited to be on my own travelling all over the place."

How does she have time to be SOOO ill and SOOOOOOOO hard working and SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO adventurous...? I thought she could barely get 2 YouTube videos a week done. But she's going to be travelling and moving and dating on top of working all the time? Okay Taylor.

johnny0994
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by johnny0994 »

I'm sure she was dumped and she 100% had it coming. Who would wanna be with someone who in the span of one year is gonna live in like 10 different places? She was actively working against her relationship.

Just like she is looking for constant drama when it comes to her various illnesses and restlessness, i'm sure she does the same in her relationships.

She is bored with her life and needs constant drama.

Silverwinged
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Silverwinged »

100% bored and needs drama. I get the feeling her bf wanted to move ahead with their relationship and she did not.

I also find it super weird that she seriously dated someone for 3 years, had such a great relationship with their family etc etc and didn't move in together.

Rabidosky69
Informer
Informer

Post by Rabidosky69 »

I feel like she's always had one foot out of the door for this relationship. And who would ask their bf to move all around the country with them when she couldn't even commit to living together before making a life changing move? It's an unusual lifestyle for someone to be able to constantly move around for no reason other than they want to, would her bf have had to get a new job? That's a lot to ask imo, especially if he and his family have lived in Seattle their whole lives.

TheEternal
Informer
Informer

Post by TheEternal »

since when does she get botox, her forehead is frozen. and her eyebrows have moved up :|

Return to “ThaTaylaa / Taylor Wynn”