The Orange Snowflake - Part 7

Raven_nevermore
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: The Orange Snowflake - Part 7

Post by Raven_nevermore »

Fuck her trying to talk about crypto and give unsolicited advice about finance. She’s a rich brat. San Diego and Santa Barbara are the same two type of people who live there. They aren’t industrial and businesses don’t have headquarters there like LA, so the only people who live there are the working class who work at their restaurants and then people upper middle to upper class like Taylor. Her advice on anything to do with money would only apply if you are the same type of person from the same wealth class and manage to make close to 7 figures before 30. Shut the fuck up Taylor. You whine about your medical issues so much because you’ve never actually struggled. And also you have good healthcare but insist on uprooting and moving. Why? Oh right, because doctors have exhausted all their options- more like they stopped treating you because they think it’s all mental! Talk about made up struggle

jln2
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0

Post by jln2 »

Her new video annoyed the shit out of me. She acts so fake. Her fake smile and laugh ugh.
I do think that her makeup looks so much better when these MUAs do her makeup.

johnny0994
Informer
Informer

Post by johnny0994 »

Is HBO paying her for that shit?

Also she went on another trip with her pregnant friend. COVID who?

Silverwinged
Informer
Informer

Post by Silverwinged »

johnny0994 wrote:
Thu Jan 20, 2022 7:15 pm

Is HBO paying her for that shit?

Also she went on another trip with her pregnant friend. COVID who?
i'm sorry not sorry, there is nothing "euphoria" about that look....

Rabidosky69
Informer
Informer

Post by Rabidosky69 »

I thought she wanted to do a trip to Miami with Rach, but they both ended up being busy so they just had drinks with a virtual background. Idk if they actually would have canceled because of Covid but I don’t think they actually went. The way she worded her post was super confusing

johnny0994
Informer
Informer

Post by johnny0994 »

So this bitch worked on a secret project for 3 (!!!) years.

A lot of blood, sweat and tears went into it!

Guess what it is?

A fucking $75 3-piece brush set.

Rabidosky69
Informer
Informer

Post by Rabidosky69 »

Wow how exciting 🙄. I bet since a lot of influencers have abandoned sigma for rephr Taylor might be the only one left who has a large enough audience to shill to. Maybe it’s just the people I watch but I feel like no one cares about sigma anymore.

mischa0130
Learner
Learner

Post by mischa0130 »

$75 for 3 brushes is absolutely insane..

mischa0130
Learner
Learner

Post by mischa0130 »

I always laugh so hard when she's on camera because her forehead never moves

ginany93015
Debater
Debater

Post by ginany93015 »

Raven_nevermore wrote:
Wed Jan 19, 2022 10:13 pm
Fuck her trying to talk about crypto and give unsolicited advice about finance. She’s a rich brat. San Diego and Santa Barbara are the same two type of people who live there. They aren’t industrial and businesses don’t have headquarters there like LA, so the only people who live there are the working class who work at their restaurants and then people upper middle to upper class like Taylor. Her advice on anything to do with money would only apply if you are the same type of person from the same wealth class and manage to make close to 7 figures before 30. Shut the fuck up Taylor. You whine about your medical issues so much because you’ve never actually struggled. And also you have good healthcare but insist on uprooting and moving. Why? Oh right, because doctors have exhausted all their options- more like they stopped treating you because they think it’s all mental! Talk about made up struggle
I love this post!

ginany93015
Debater
Debater

Post by ginany93015 »

mischa0130 wrote:
Thu Jan 27, 2022 12:54 pm
WTF!!! Who does she think she is?

Raven_nevermore
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Raven_nevermore »

ginany93015 wrote:
Thu Jan 27, 2022 1:11 pm
mischa0130 wrote:
Thu Jan 27, 2022 12:54 pm
WTF!!! Who does she think she is?
Their brushes are usually $25 for the face brushes but the smaller brushes are around $15. So if they were priced comparatively they should be $25 $20 and $15. You’re not even getting a good deal if you buy her brushes!!

Rabidosky69
Informer
Informer

Post by Rabidosky69 »

This is an advertisement for a hair stylist in Boston. Is the style just horribly dated, or is the the extreme amount of extensions just turning me off? Not sure how anyone agreed that this was a good look.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Secondfavorite
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Secondfavorite »

Rabidosky69 wrote:
Tue Feb 01, 2022 2:59 pm
This is an advertisement for a hair stylist in Boston. Is the style just horribly dated, or is the the extreme amount of extensions just turning me off? Not sure how anyone agreed that this was a good look.

Yes! I couldn't place the feeling. But thanks to you I now can. Yes it feels so dated.. like going to prom in 2008.

It also reminds me of when I was a teen and I would go get my hair dyed or cut - but the vibe of the end result didnt match with my face or body. I looked too small or kid like for my hairstyle lol. Thats what I see when you showed the picture. Also, I would have brushed the curls out. I feel like the way the hair is curled is dated for sure.

johnny0994
Informer
Informer

Post by johnny0994 »

That hairstyle is absolutely atrocious. They couldn't have done a worse job if they tried. Talk about bad advertisement.

CoffeeChat
Lurker
Lurker

Post by CoffeeChat »

laurenthegumdrop wrote:
Sun Jan 02, 2022 9:51 am
CoffeeChat wrote:
Mon Oct 04, 2021 7:49 am

It probably ended up being way too much work and expense than she thought. She seems so incredibly impulsive with everything. Now I kind of get why she seems to jump from doctor to doctor......she wants instant gratification for things when thats not how life works. She barely has less than a year in her place and she already wants to move. The old place that she BOUGHT she wasnt even there a couple of years. And i thought she was renting that out, but in her latest moving vlog she made a comment that she isnt renting it and that she can store some stuff there.......so she owns and rents, and will continue to rent having a vacant apartment that she already owns? Talk about a waste of money!

She seems to keep searching for the next perfect thing. That doesnt exist, she already lives in a state where you literally couldnt ask for more perfect weather, shes closer to her parents, theres lots to do in Seatlle, its generally clean and a nice place to live.....and her apartment is like a dream apartment the rest of us will never be able to afford. She just cant be happy no matter what she does. If she wants to "experience" these other places, then just go on vacation to them,.....but to MOVE there just to experience it is stupid.

Texas sucks (I currently live here, in Austin, and trust me it sucks BAD!!!. In the last 5 years Austin has taken a major nose dive)
New York sucks, i've lived there too.......too many people expect it to be like Sex and the City, when really its a trashy, dirty, crime ridden cesspool, and I lived in Manhattan a few blocks from the Empire State building.
I havent lived in the other places she wants to live so I cant comment on those.
Sorry this is so late but catching up on this thread - can you explain why Austin sucks so much? I visited in the summer (From Southern California) but really interested on why it sucks because as you can imagine hearing all these California people are supposedly going to Texas makes you curious lol.
Its become so crowded from all the transplants from other states. They have also caused housing and property taxes to go thru the roof. Crime has gone up exponentially.....the worst murder rate now since the early 80s. All of our cool places like iconic restaurants and dive bars have been bulldozed to the ground to make room for ghastly condos and high rises. We've completely lost our charm and have had it replaced with overpriced boxes people call houses/condos, and all we got in return in more traffic and runaway living costs that are pushing out all the native Austinites. Dont even get me started on the hollier than though attitude of people from other states.....they get here and already want to change things

johnny0994
Informer
Informer

Post by johnny0994 »

I'm just gonna leave this here. Look at the second slide.

Irada_3112
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Irada_3112 »

She’s just visiting Texas right?

Austin has become incredibly expensive now thanks to all the new people moving there, not sure why people go “but it’s Texas it’s cheap!!!” if Austin is what they’re talking about. It’s the most expensive city in the whole state. It’s cheap in the rural areas in the middle of nowhere, yes

johnny0994
Informer
Informer

Post by johnny0994 »

Irada_3112 wrote:
Sun Feb 06, 2022 11:20 pm
She’s just visiting Texas right?

Austin has become incredibly expensive now thanks to all the new people moving there, not sure why people go “but it’s Texas it’s cheap!!!” if Austin is what they’re talking about. It’s the most expensive city in the whole state. It’s cheap in the rural areas in the middle of nowhere, yes
She's staying there for a month or two until she moves to the next city.

Jezahtea
Learner
Learner

Post by Jezahtea »

I live in Austin, how incredibly uninformed does she have to be that she thinks Texas is hot in February. This is literally our worst month, this is the same time last year that we ended up getting an ice storm and losing power for a week. If she was here in April, even mid-March then I would say it's reasonable to expect to wear shorts. February though? It's such a gross month, generally pretty cold and rainy, It's the month that I just close my eyes and wait for it to be over. I'm sure Texas is not going to be making the best impression on her right now with its weather, that's fine, we don't need more people falling in love with this area and moving here!

Return to “ThaTaylaa / Taylor Wynn”